Chapter 3: Toxic


Notes

I do not own Toxic by Britney Spears.


At first, I have to admit that I was a slight surprised. But then I got used to it. He's an incredible kisser. He must get in a lot of practice. I don't even remember how his tongue ended up in my mouth, but it did. He actually tastes like chocolate. Maybe he just had some? Doesn't taste like any chocolate that I've ever had before, though; and I'm a big chocolate fanatic. God, I wonder how he really tastes...

Baby, can't you see
I'm calling
A guy like you
Should wear a warning
It's dangerous
I'm fallin'

Before I knew it, I was halfway up the wall with him holding me around his waist. He moved from kissing my lips to my neck, and Jesus, it turned me on. I have no clue as to why it turned me on, but damn, I can get very horny when I'm touched in the right way. I could melt right now.

There's no escape
I can't wait
I need a hit
Baby, give me it
You're dangerous
I'm lovin' it

Have you ever had chills run up your spine? I'm having chills, but they're whole body chills. Then there's the area between my legs. I'm burning up down there because I'm so horny. Damn you, Reno. Damn you and your knowledge of the female anatomy. My arms are around his neck. God, I'm burnin' up in these clothes. Can't wait to get 'em off.

Too high, can't come down
Losing my head
Spinning 'round and 'round
Do you feel me now

He slips his hand up my thigh and massages my you-know-what. "Reno," I gasp. It feels so good; the way he's touching me. I can't help myself. He's making it harder and harder for me to control my body, let alone myself. And I know that he's just teasin' me.

With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride

He puts me down. This is when the fun starts. By the time he's finished taking off my tie, I've already managed to get his shirt and jacket off... It's not like he cares to do up all the buttons anyway. That's a plus on my "How Long Does It Take You To Get Dressed And Still Look Sexy" list. Hehe, I wonder what other pluses I can put down.

You're toxic; I'm slipping under

"Someone's a horny little kitty, aren't we?" He growled in my ear after I slipped my hand down his boxers. Another plus next to "boxers or briefs".

"And someone's a hard dog, aren't we?"

"Whatever you like," he purrs as he slips his left hand between my legs again. Goddamn. I think my legs just might lose their fight to support the rest of my body and let me collapse under his touch. The temperature in this room is rising as we speak. Clothes. Off. Now.

With a taste of a poison paradise

I don't think I'm gonna make it, legs, you'll have to go on without me. SAVE YOURSELVES! Well, there goes that idea. "What do you want from me, Reno?" I inquire as he places kisses down the middle of my chest. Well, it came out as more of a moan than a question. He looks up at me with those pools of Mako-enhanced sea green eyes. God, those eyes... please don't suck me in. I'm too young to die.

I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic

"The same thing you want, only a slightly different concept, Kytti."

"You think you know what I want, Reno?"

He smirks as he unzips my skirt from the back. It falls to my ankles. He comes back up to whisper in my ear, "You see, that's the thing; I know exactly want. You want me. And I want you." How does he do that thing with his tongue on my ear? Now that I think about it, he has a lot of things. Like the one he's doing right now with his hand touching my --

And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic

"Ah," I gasp as I feel his tongue lick me. I guess I was too caught up in my thoughts to realize that he had gone down on me, and that I was now on his shoulders with my back against the wall, moaning and panting like I just completed a 100-meter run and am in extreme pain. Oh, but this is way different than that. I think I might just drop dead from the sensations that he's giving me: the chills, the heat between my legs, and pressure on my soft spots. If you're gonna kill me, Reno, get it over with already. Why waste your time putting me through this sweet torture?

It's getting late
To give it up

"Ooh, Reno," I moan. I can't help it anymore. I can't control my body or my mouth any more. It's too hard to do. "God, yes." Damn you.

"I didn't expect you to taste this good, Kytti. Surely you won't mind if I taste you a little bit more?" Oh dear God. I am breaking and fast. He's bringing me so close to the edge, but he just won't let me come. I swear to god, he is such a tease.

I took a sip
From my devil's cup

"God, Reno. Why are you doing this to me? I'm so close, but you just won't let me come."

"I know," he purrs. If I had known sex with him would've been like this, I would've written my Will in advance. I'm biting my lip now, to keep from saying anything. Reno must've noticed this, because once I bit my lip he started licking me with his whole tongue.

"Ah, Reno!" He makes a pleased guttural sound when I scream his name. He's holding my hips as I desperately try to get more contact with his tongue.

Slowly
It's taking over me

Now I'm really on the edge. I'm almost there. I can taste it. Then, as if he read my mind, he stops. I look him in the eye, still a little cautious just in case his eyes do decide to swallow me whole. "What'd you stop for? Is this fun for you?"

"You'll find out in a minute why I stopped," he paused, then added, "and yes I am enjoying seeing you like this. You seem to get very horny when touched in the right way." Damn, am I that easy to read? Maybe he's a mind reader.

Too high
Can't come down
It's in the air
And it's all around
Can you feel me now

The next thing I know is that I'm on laying on my floor with him over me. "You might want to pace yourself for this," he tells me after he slips on a condom. He kisses me, and slides into me at the same time. I moan in his mouth as he sucks on my bottom lip. I hiss when he moves from my mouth to my ear, doing the same thing with his tongue that he was doing earlier. God, I can't take all this pressure. I crack easily.

With a taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic; I'm slipping under

Like now. I don't think I'm gonna make it. I can hear him growling low in his throat, which means that he's almost there as well. God, I can't even focus right. Between the nipping at my ear and how slow he's going, I'll be surprised if I'm still in one piece at the end of this. There'll probably be some nasty marks on his back from my nails.

With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you
Don't you know that you're toxic

Oh God. I can feel it, and it feels incredible. The way he's taking his time. All I can think about is the motion: in and out, in and out. I can't keep this up. I think I'm getting dizzy. "Ah, Reno, don't stop. Please." I can't believe I'm begging him for it. "RENO!" I scream as I come. I feel him stiffen over me, which means he just had his release.

And I love what you do
Don't you know that you're toxic


Chapter 4   |   Fanfiction