Part One: First Day Blues


Arty rapidly runs through a school hallway. As he rounds a corner he smashes into another frantically running person who was rounding the corner from the other side.

"Ow! Watch where you're going!" Arty yells at the person but then looks up to see who he bashed into. "Um ah..." Arty is speechless to see that the person he bumped into was a pretty elf girl with long blue hair and blond eyes, Arty mentally corrects himself, Blond hair, blue eyes. Not the other way around. "Um sorry, I didn't notice you were um... there..."

"That's okay I wasn't looking where I was going either."

They both proceed to stand up and introduce themselves.

"Hello, I'm Arty Cojai."

"I'm Emma Solaris, it's a pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise. So are you late for homeroom too?"

"Yes this is my first day here, so I don't know where I'm going."

"Oh! Your first day... So which room are you looking for?"

"Room 134."

"Oh really? I'm heading that way too!"

"Then perhaps you should head that way." An ominous figure towers over them.

The two look over to see Vice Principal Rezo glaring at them.

"Ah... um... yes sir! Right away sir!" Arty leans into Emma. "I'd move fast if I were you."

Emma standing there speechless just nods and follows Arty as they sprint to class.

Moments later they arrive at room 134.

The two enter the room quietly from the back door and attempt to sneak in unnoticed.

"Nice of you to join us Arty." A bitter female voice calls out to Arty from the front of the class.

Arty stops in his tracks realizing he has been spotted. "Sorry Miss Filia." Arty laughs nervously while rubbing the back of his neck.

"And who might you be?" Filia directs her attention over to Emma.

"I'm Emma Solaris."

"Oh you must be the new girl. Both of you sit down."

Both Emma and Arty comply and take their seats.

Filia continues with the class.

Amelia who's also there in the class sitting in front of Arty coincidently, leans back in her chair. "So late again?" Amelia whispers teasingly.

Arty gives her a glace of annoyance but chooses not to comment.

Emma looks at them curiously. "So Arty, is she your girlfriend?"

Both Amelia and Arty fall of their chairs in a facefaultish manner.

"NO!" Both of them yell very loudly causing the whole class to stare at them strangely.

Both Arty and Amelia blush and nervously giggle in embarrassment and take their seats.

Filia shakes her head at them both when suddenly there's a knock on the door.

"Come in." Filia says to the person outside the door.

Instead of the opening the door, Xellos teleports into the classroom.

Before Xellos gets a chance to say anything Filia is holding her mace precariously over Xellos' head.

"Don't you have a class to teach?!" Filia demands in a deadly tone while glaring at him with murderous eyes.

Xellos smiles one of his trademark mischievous grins. "There wasn't enough students for me to have my own class so they told me to come and do this homeroom with you." Xellos slides over right next to Filia. "Looks like we are working together partner." Xellos says with a smug tone while draping his arm over her shoulder.

Filia freezes in shock. She then gives Xellos the worst beating in RSBI history.


30 minutes later... (Yeah thirty minutes)

Filia is finally finished beating the living crap out of Xellos. In realization of what time it is, Filia dashes to her desk and grabs the students' schedules and passes them all out.

"Alright class dismissed!"

And the students pour into the hallways looking disturbed.

Emma, Arty and Amelia all stare at each other with confused looks.

"So what do you have?" Arty asks Amelia.

"I have PE, English, Social Studies, Science and Drama. You?"

"Same." Arty nods. He does a double take on his schedule. "WHAT?! NOOOOO!!! WE HAVE THE SAME SCHEDULE!!!" Arty overdramatically cries out.

Amelia hits him over the head. "And what's so wrong about that? And besides we might have the same courses but not the same teachers."

Arty sighs in relief. "Oh thank god."

(SMACK!)

One of the shop teachers comes by and takes the hammer from Amelia. "Stop taking those!"

"Sorry sir." Amelia then turns to Emma. "Since Arty is being such a dumbass, allow me to introduce myself. I'm Amelia Wil Tesla Sailune."

"That's a fairly long title. I'm Emma Solaris. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Why?" Arty stands up with an evil look on his face.

Arty is smashed again but this time by short red haired girl who appeared behind them with a tall, long pale blue haired boy who looked to be about the same age as them.

"Always the lady's man aren't you Arty." The blue haired boy says Arty while helping him up.

"Shut up Victor."

Emma looks on in confusion.

"Oh Emma this is Victor and Cleo Willis. They're twins."

Emma looks closely, "Oh yeah, now that you mention it. They do look a little alike." Emma says while still looking at them closely.

"Um are you quite finished yet?" Victor asks Emma.

"Oh sorry." Emma apologizes in embarrassment. "I'm Emma Solaris."

"So Cleo, Victor what do you two have in the way of classes?" Amelia asks the two of them.

"I've got, English, Science, Social Studies, Math and... PE." Victor grumbles after reading out loud that he has PE.

Cleo looks over her schedule. "Oooh! This looks easy!" She says in surprise.

"You mean you haven't looked at it yet?!" Victor exclaims at his twin.

"Well I'm sorry I'm not as overachieving as you are. Anyway I have, Art, English, Math, PE and Art Metal."

Victor stares at his sister. "That's what your taking?"

"What?! What's wrong with that?"

"A little easy isn't it?"

"Don't make me hurt you."

Everyone sweatdrops and Arty turns to Emma. "So whatcha got?"

"Um I have... how do read these damn things?" Emma looks at her schedule in confusion.

Everyone gathers behind Emma to look at her schedule and they all begin to explain the school schedule system... at once.

Lina Inverse whose teaches at the school comes by and snatches Emma's schedule out of her hand. "Let's see here... you have PE first thing, then Science, then right before lunch you have Art, then after lunch you have English and you end off the day with Math."

"Oh thank you, um..."

"I'm Lina, I teach Social Studies and Art Metal. See ya later." Lina says while walking off towards the teachers lounge.

Then there is an eerie voice from behind the group. "Shouldn't you be in class?"

The group turns around to see the second vice principle Rezo whose worst then the first, standing behind them with an evil glare. The group slowly backs away towards the gym.

"Bye." They zoom off.


Meanwhile back at the teacher's lounge...

"What do you mean I'm stuck with Xellos?!?!" Filia screams.

"We're all out of rooms. It's only for a half an hour every morning during homeroom." Principle Rezo tries to explain to Filia, trying to calm the fired up golden dragon.

"You mean you want me to work with this?!" She smashes Xellos who just happened to be right behind her listening in on the conversation.

Lina walks in to view this act of carnage. "Oh so you told her?" As she steps over Xellos' mangled body and heads towards the couch and sits down.

"So Lina are you teaching Social Studies as well?" Zelgadis goes and sits down next to Lina with a large cup of coffee in hand.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH!!!! You two are teaching the same class? Isn't that cute?" Naga obnoxiously taunts them both.

Lina looks at Zelgadis and then they both look at Naga and cast simultaneous fireballs. Naga goes flying through a wall causes the wall to now have a Naga shaped hole in it.

Sylphiel looks into the teacher's lounge through the Naga-hole from the hall. "Oh my."

Gourry also through the Naga-hole from the hall. "Hmm... she got angry again."

Suddenly a coffee cup goes flying and hits Gourry on the head.

"I was still drinking that." Zelgadis says disappointedly.

Zangulus and Martina then walk through the door. "That's quite a body count you're building up Lina." Zangulus jokes while dodging Zelgadis who Lina threw in a moment of anger.

"Okay I think you should all be getting to your classes as well." Vice principle Rezo the third, followed by the second and the first and the principle and desk secretary Rezo as they all move towards the office.

Lina stands up sporting a victory sign. "Well it's time to start a new year! Let's go everyone!" Lina says as she marches off through her wave of destruction.


Part 2   |   Fanfiction