Part 4


They were walking down the cold, icey crridor, chatting and trying not to fall downon their asses. Of course, failing that, they huddled, breathless from laughing on the floor.

"You know," Zel huffed, catching his breath. "I never realised how slippery these floor were before i met you."

"Oh sure!" she mock pouted. "Blame it on me! Haha!"

Zel grinned, a habit he was growing accustomed to. "You're the first human I've ever seen. I'm quite glad to have met you, Lina."

"And seen me buck naked to boot, no less!" Lina spoke, "Ne, must've really made your day!"

Zel blushed. "We.. well it wasn't really... at least you have a ver attractive bod.. you're mad again aren't you." he murmured seeing her red faced.

Flushed, Lina didn't reply. What's with me? Bringing that whole episode up again? Is it some kind of reverse phyco-thingy? The first guy that DOESN'T sniff and drool around me like a horney puppy is the first guy i wanna screw? Well.. we'll see.

"L.. Lina?" Zel persisted, feeling badly.

"Hmm.." Lina hummed, "A little.."

"How can i make it right, Lina?" Zel pleaded, sincerly. "Please tell me, and it shall be done."

"Well Zel, there's really only one thing you CAN do. We have to make things even between us!" she concluded, feeling impish. "Since you've seen me in the buff... I'VE got to see You stark-as-the-day-you-were-born Naked!"

Zel's tempurature rose as his face glowed a bright pink. "S.. st.. stark... n.. NAKED!!"

"Yup!" Lina spat, struggling to hold onto the riotous laughter that threatned to break her fake composure. She wasn't sure how much longer she could hold out.

Zel's gaze melted holes into the icey floor as he pondered. Our friendship means too much! he thought and sighed. "Ok. Alls fair.. so.. so l.let's go to my um room... I'M NOT STRIPPING IN THE HALLWAY!!"

Lina couldn't help the gigled that escaped her lips as Zelgadis raced them both to his personnal apartments, as fast as he bloody well could.

"Haha.. I never knew you were soo eager Zel!" Lina teased as she sat down on his bed, admiring the elegant furnishings of his room. "nice."

"It's not Like THAT!" Zel sputtered, yet pleased she approved of his decor. Sighing deeply he began to remove his shirt fumbling as she clapped and whistled.

"Yeah! Baby! Take it Off! Whoo!" she hooted, much to the bare-chested prince's embarassment.

"LINA! That's not helping!" he whined as all she could do was shrug in appology.

"Sorry.. couldn't resist." Zel's humphed and worked on his belts.

Lina ran her appreciative gaze over the handsome boy's features, drinking the sight in greedily. She was starled out of her naughty fantasies when he spoke out.

"Could... could you not look at me like that?" he asked silently, close to hugging himself in defence.

"Huh?" Lina blurted.

"Its.. You've that look on your face you had at dinner. Only then it was directed at your meal." Zel specified, becoming quite self-concious. "It makes me feel.."

"Uncomfortable." Lina finished. God, I've been acting like.. like Xellos for crying out loud! I;m such a hypocrate! she chastied herself. "Zel, I'm sorry. I had no right to do this to you. Please forgive me.. and.. you can put your stuff back on."

Zel blinked at her before walking over to join her on the bed. "We're even then? Though, I will forgive you if you promise to do the same."

"Hah, sure Zel! You know, out of all the guys i've ever met in this life, and probably the ones i've yet to meet, you are the best of them all!"

Zel leaned over and wrapped the petite red head in his arms, nestling his face in the crook of her neak and shoulder. She sat still, with bated breath, for what he had to confess. "Lina, before you... I used to yern for somthing. I was hurting with a need I couldn't understand; so much that i almost became like the frost and ice itself. Then I found your broken battered body filled with a firey passionate soul and.. Lina. Since there was you, i don't yern any longer. I'm Happy and well, you completed me."

"Zel." Lina breathed causing him to back away to look at her. "You really are prince Charming!" she murmured before jumping him, sending them both backwards onto the mattress, and capturing his lips with her own.

She ran her eager, un-experienced hands over his bare chest and he groaned. Relesing his tender mouth, she began placing more, ardent kisses along his throat, listening as his moans became louder with each touch.

"L... Lina. I... I Burn!" Zel gasped.

She rose, puzzled and discovered an intresting sight. She ran her hand up his stomach and chest, marveling as the skin beneath her touch turned from its regular blue, to a soft human pink, and back as it passed. Deciding to experiment she began caressing and doodling on his skin whilst all he could do was moan and snicker.

"Lina, That tickles! Quit it!" Zel pouted, partially releaved to have the toture stop and partially dissapointed to be neglected her sweet touch.

"Awn, i was having fun too." Lina mewed. "So, why does your skin do that?"

"I don't know." Zel replied. "Perhaps it's just you? Maybe it's some fire/ice thing, or maybe it's because you're human and i'm not."

"Hmm, who knows. Care to experiment some more?" she teased getting the blushing reslut she expected. "Aw, Zelly's soo cute when he's blushing!" she cooed.

"Ya.. well, you're cute when you're naked and un-concious!" Zel huffed.

"OH REally! Them's fighting words boy!" she growled and swatted him with a pillow.

"Ha! I never back down from a challaneg like that!" Zel returned, whapping her with a pillow of his own.

And so, with much hilarity and giddyness, the pillow war commensed well into the night until the childish couple collapsed, snuggled together, asleep like to kittns among the blankets.


Part 5   |   Fanfiction