I Wanna Be With You


Notes

I Wanna be With You by Many Moore.


I try but I can't seem to get myself to think of anything but you..

What was it about her? What made me long for her? How did she uncover these emotions of mine?

I thought I buried them down deep. Out of the sight of man. Down deep because they are a weakness! A weakness!

Your breath on my face, Your warm gentle kiss, I taste the truth

Was it her smile? The way she plays with her firey mane? The way her eyes lite up?

I hate her! I hate her! And I won't show this weakness of mine to anyone, not even her! Especally not her.

Why..?

Because...

Because I'm not suppost to feel these emtions. Why did this happen to me?!

A mazoku priest isn't suppost to feel, is he? I don't.. think so.. I think..

Why can't I remember?! I don't care! I want to be.. to be with her..

You know why I came here for, so I won't ask for more

So, that is the reason why I follow her, isn't it? Yes. To be with her. But she has Gourry, Zelgadis, any number of men. And I'm not even a "man", am I? I just want to grab her and hold on forever. To tell her that I love her and that I can't...

That I can't...

I wanna be with you

"Lina..?"

Lina turned to look at the crest fallen priest and smiled slightly, she loved the way his hair falled around his face. "What is it? Why did you ask me out here?"

"I.. just wanted to say that I.." Why is it hard to say the words? Nevermind that, smile Xellos.

Lina frowned. "What's wrong? Can I..?"

If only for tonight, to be the one whoes in your arms, to hold you tight

I need to hold her... At least once.. Just wrap one arm around her and then another. Good. "I just wanted to say that I... love you Lina.. And that I'm sorry.."

"Sorry?"

there's nothing more to say

Nod. I'm sorry.. Lina.. Just do it! Thrust the knife! Snuff her life! I've done it before...

"Sorry that you couldn't see that you should have taken the offer.. I'm sorry.. But orders are orders."

"Xel.."

I wanna be with you


Fanfiction