Epilogue


It had been about two years since anyone had last seen the Slayers Crew. Many things have change since then. King Phil had pass the law of not having to honor a contract that is dealt with the forces of darkness. Or so he said. He had announced it to all to his people and all had cheered in agreement.

Lady Luna, since the day Lady Lina had left to do her 'job', she had another assistance, Sylphiel. Sylphiel finally had her Welcome-To-Newcomers party. She was excepted in the Ceipheed Society ever since Lina and the others left. Lady Luna didn't really show any sign of missing Lady Lina. And continued to do her job well. Some said that she had a pet werewolf with her to keep her company. They would say, if you ever asked them, that she picked him up by a haunted town. Maybe (or maybe not) the name of this werewolf was Dilgear.

Jeffrey of the Mailstar Family got the idea that he could not win ANY women's heart looking like an idiot. Therefore, he set his heart trying to find another master that can really help him. Unfortunately, he succeeded only in finding some guy name Zangulus who had a wife with a stuck-up personality. But their kids were kind of cute, so Jeffrey did stayed and trained with his new master, Zangulus.

Zolf finally realized that living a life of crime was no man's happy life. He settled down and tried to earn a clean-living. Although he only succeeded in being a bartender in an unnamed bar, he found a lady he finally wanted to settle down with.

Many have said they have encountered the ship that was called Slayers. But many will say that they are lying. Some say it is a living a legend, wishing they would be able to encounter it and the people who aboard it. But many other say that it may not be safe to mess at all with the ship's crew. No one will ever know what truly happened to the Slayers Crew. Many people have doubt that there were a Slayers Ship, like people say, it was probably a legend. Only the Crew themselves will know what adventures they have been through or what happened thereafter their disappearance........


Aboard a not so tiny ship out in the ocean was a red-head who was addressing something to a girl with dark-blue hair.

"Life is so good!" the red-head said.

"You're right, Ms. Lina! It IS good!" the dark hair girl said back.

"So where are we off to next?" a chimera man asked casually.

"Hey I heard there is a great hot spring somewhere near an island off to the north! Let's go!" a girl with large umm...melons said.

"But Gracia, that's not adventuring!" the dark hair girl said.

"Amelia, Amelia...adventuring doesn't necessarily mean you have to go beating up bandits, ya know? Hot springs are part of an adventure, isn't it Lina?" Naga asked.

"Uh? Oh, well, yeah, I guess..." Lina answered.

"So we're going there right?!" Naga said, excited.

"I don't know. You guys agree?" Lina turned to the crew. They shrugged.

"Relax Naga! We still have a long time! No need to get all excited!" Lina calmed the oldest Seiruun sister down.

"But life is so full of surprises! I just can't wait to know what will happen next!" the youngest Seiruun sister cheered.

"Yeah! You're right!! Therefore let's NOT waste time discovering these surprises and set sail!!!" Lina said, not so calm herself.

"ALL RIGHT!!!!!!" the girls shouted.

"YEAH!!!!!" was the guys shouting.


So there you have it. The Slayers Ship Crew, finding their surprises in life, discovering the events in life and will never stop discovering for, of course it's because they are the......SLAYERS SHIP CREW!!!!!


Notes

I know the ending is pretty lame, but that's the best I can do!

I have worked on this THING for like...months, I think

please send in complaints/comments/death notes/etc. if any are out there, that is (please remember this IS my first fanfic ever! @_@)


Fanfiction