OC List


These are the OC's for my first story. The same characters may show up in other stories but there would probably be differences, such as relationships with others or pasts. However they will still look the same and have the same basic personality.

Kalis DeLeira

Physical:
Height: 5'7"
Hair: shoulder-length, blue, silver streaks
Eyes: teal
Build: slender; fair skin
Clothes: black pants, blue tunic, black sleeveless vest
Others: black hooded cloak; knife strapped along inner forearm

Personality:

Highly volatile. Can appear happy and cheerful one moment and have her knife at your throat the next. No qualms over taking a life. Believes herself to be cold-hearted, but down inside, she is a very caring person. Not easy to get close to, but when you do, she will protect her friends with her life. Very skilled in both magic, and with various forms of weaponry. Favorite weapons are her katana, knife (see above), and kick-boxing.

Past:

Not knowing what she was, Kalis traveled alone for as long as she could remember. Beastmaster Zelas was her first real friend, and she would do favors for her to keep things that way. A couple hundred years later, she found Kieran. With him she found the brother she never had. Both of them knowing nothing of why they were immortal, they decided to be eachothers family. Both of them lived with Zelas on her island and helped her with her different missions.

One day Kalis was asked to go find a particular priest and bring him back to the island. Once they returned to the island, Zelas made the man her priest and named him Xellos. She left him with Kalis most of the time to show him the ropes. The two got along very well and soon became more than friends. Kalis would almost always accompany Xellos on his missions. While Kalis and Kieran were out exploring some old temples, the five Mazoku Lords came together and created the Gods-Sealing Field. Being caught on the outside, Kieran and Kalis were on there own. The two kept to themselves, wandering through the countryside, keeping eachother company.

About a thousand years later, the Field came down. The two companions started hearing stories of the infamous Lina Inverse in some of the taverns. Bored with the 'new' world they had been in for so long, they crossed back into 'old' world.

Kieran Sandeo

Physical:
Height: 5'10"
Hair: black; short and very messy
Eyes: dark brown (can appear gold when angry; however that is very rare)
Build: buff but not huge; with a medium tan
Clothes: silver tunic, with blue pants
Others: N/A

Personality:

The more reasonable of the pair. He is usually the one to keep Kalis from losing her temper. With a generally mellow personality, he still won't hesitate to do what needs to be done. He also isn't bothered by the act of taking a life, his only loyalties are to his few friends. Also skilled in magic, but his first instinct in a fight is to go for his longsword; only falling back on magic when necessary.

Past:

A lone wanderer for most of his life, until he met Kalis. When they found eachother, he sensed a kindred spirit, and the two immediately became friends. He followed her back to her home and met the Beastmaster. Even though he held no loyalties towards Zelas, he would accompany Kalis with her orders (or from her point of view, 'favors').

After Kalis started leaving with Xellos all of the time, Kieran befriended another mazoku that worked as General under Beastmaster; Xira. He found himself visiting with her more and more often. Just like Kalis and Xellos, Kieran would follow Xira and help her with her missions. One day she asked him to go check out some ancient temples for her and he complied. The next morning he left with Kalis to do just that.

A few years later, on their way back they found the Field already in place. Unable to return to Xira, he traveled with Kalis for the next thousand years.

Xira Metallium

Little is known about this Mazoku. She was the General under Beastmaster Zelas Metallium. She mostly kept to herself until she met Kieran. Knowing of the war that was about to come up, she sent Kieran on a pointless mission to keep him out of danger. She didn't, however, know that he wouldn't be able to get back afterwards. With her love gone, she threw caution to the wind in every fight after. Even when she met up with Lina Inverse...


Prologue   |   Fanfiction