Part 2


Lina looked at the mess of what had originally been a wonderful building. "oh my GOD! It started!" she thought.

"Lina....." Said a voice, making the afore mentioned person jump 5 ft in the air and let out a shriek

"ZEL!!!!!! " she cried "DON'T DO THAT!!!!!!!!!" being faced with Lina's wrath, Zel did what any intelligent (or even semi-intelligent) creature would do. He backed away slowly, then apologised.

"sorry about that Lina. I heard a noise and so I ran over here. I guess you beat me to it."

"it's ok Zel." she said. "You just startled me, thats all."

"so I noticed." came his wry reply. then " you look pale as a ghost. what happened?"

".....Oh nothing... Its just weird. lets go check it out!"

"okay...."

They duo walked inside. it was dark. VERY dark.

"lighting!" Lina said. A ball of light came fourth and illuminated the room. They could see that the filing cabinets had been broken, or turned over, and their contents had been swept across the floor.

"um Lina, why didn't you just turn on the lights?" Zel asked, doing just that.

Extinguishing her light, Lina replied "It just came more naturally. I have to go check on something in my office. Stay here."

she entered her office. The mess had reached its peak here. Paper, pencils, and the occasional eraser were strewn across the floor. "Idiots." she thought "this is such a 'look at me! I did some really bad stuff in here' thing. Well anyway... Gotta check on THAT."

Lina then walked over to her wall.On it hung a painting of unparalleled beauty. She ignored it, pushing it up, to reveal a safe, hidden behind it. Well at least it didn't look opened. "Better check, just in case." she thought.

She opened the safe. And in it was..... NOTHING! IT had been stolen. ohgodogodohgod....

"shit. We're all screwed" was the last thing she thought before walking out of the office.

"Zel. We're gonna have to find a new place to meet 'till we can do something about this. Can you call people about it?"

"Sure."

"Thanks."

"the red head began her trek home. Then remembered some holes she had seen on the wall. "this just gets worse and worse." she thought.


Part 3   |   Fanfiction