Chapter 3: A Painful Lesson


"Owwwiiieee..." Lina whimpered as Amelia began healing her.

"Well its not my fault you went and fireballed Mr. Xellos, while he was on top of you Ms. Lina. Honestly you should of realized that him being right on top of you..." Amelia blushed furiously as she thought about to Ms. Lina and Mr. Xellos' compramising positions. "...It would get you too."

"Shut up." Lina glared off to the side.

"I think she enjoyed it more than she'll ever let us know..." Xellos suddenly appeared behind Lina as he spoke. Amelia let out a gasp of shock and Lina started chanting a spell under her breath.

Xellos realizing that the inn being blasted would probably be a bad thing did what he always did to get Lina's mind off track from destruction or questions....

He bent over and using his hand, lifted up her chin and lowered his head down, much to Lina's shock... And kissed her.

"Happy Birthday." he smiled down at her an inch from her face.

Lina's eyes had widened in sheer shock and she didn't move at all. She was as still as a person could ever get.

Amelia had fallen over in shock wide eyed at the whole scenerio before her.

"I'll just leave you two alone..." she dashed out of the room before Lina could protest.

Xellos smiled at this and for more than just the reason of annoying her, kissed her again deepening it much to poor shell-shocked Lina's surprise, and leaving her breathless, surprised, and confused, dissapeared before she did something regretable.


Chapter 4   |   Fanfiction