Author's Notes


Disclaimer: Slayers and Lord of the rings aren't copyrighted to me, I'm just borrowing them without getting anything but a good laugh. I have nothing but the deepest respect for and JRR Tolkien bows down and worships them

Mette-chan: Hi all! ^_^ I decided to write this story, and it will be my first Slayers fanfic ever, so don't sue me or anything, ok? Anyway, I'm sure a lot of you people have read Lord of the rings, ne? What would happen if the cast of Slayers stumbled into Middleearth?

Lina: **grumbles**

Mette: Hush now Lina! This will be fun.

Zelgadiss: For you maybe, but what about us?

Mette: Now, here's the rolelist! **pulls out a scroll**

As the role of Gandalf the wizard.. Zelgadiss!

Zel: Oh thank L-sama! I was afraid I would actually get a lemon-part here.

Mette: And Saruman will be played by Rezo!

Zel: AAAH! O_O

Mette: **wiggles her eyebrows and goes on** As Frodo the hobbit we will meet. Lina!!

Lina: WHAT?!?!

Mette: Face it Lina, your height is perfect!20

Lina: Darkness of twilight, crimson of blood that flows.

Mette: **hides** Uh, and Sam, Merry and Pippin will be played by.. Amelia, Naga and Martina! And the part of Gollum will be played by. Valgarv!

Valgarv: A4&#A4&A4#!!! No way I'm playing a A4%A4"%"# freak like that!

Mette: Now calm down Val-kun, you remind me the most of Gollum, and I'm the writer, right? Thereby, I make the rules. **wicked grin**

Val: **curses**

Mette: Oh, where was I? Oh, yes! As the dashing Aragorn we will see. Gourry! ^_^

Gourry: **still sleeping**

Mette: So that of course makes Sylphiel Arwen, right? ;) And as the elven queen Galadriel. Luna Inverse!

Lina: AAAAAHHH!! When did my *sister* come in this fanfic?!?!

Xelloss: Sore wa himitsu desu ^_^ **gets fireballed**

Mette: **chuckles and reads on** Oooh, Xelloss-sama. of course you have a part too!

Xelloss: Oooh?

Mette: Yups, the leader of Sauron's dark men!

Zel: Who are the others?

Mette: Hmmm.. Garv, Phibrezo, Deep Sea Dolphin, Dynast. blah blah, most of them we won't meet anyway. but anyway.

Lina: I think I can guess who's Sauron. **grumble**

Mette: Zelas Mettalium! ^_^

Xelloss: **giggles** ^_^

Zel: Gods, why did we have to be victims of this author's demented mind.??

Mette: Because I'm mean, bite me!

Xelloss: Oh may I? **leers**

Mette: **whaps Xelloss** O_o I'm not that kinda girl!!

Xelloss: **grins** Oooh, hit me harder next time!

**everyone else rolls their eyes**

Mette: You won't exactly BE the characters from the book though, just. be heros and all. Nah, you'll see it throughout the story. Well, the intro is long enough now. let's start! **pulls out her Lord of the rings book** WHAH! It's in Norwegian! **does a crossrefence for names on the net** Ah, that's better. damn other Norwegians fear of the English language.. **curses in Norwegian**

Gourry: If she continues talking like that this fic will be over before it's started..

Zel: BABBLE ON, BABBLE ON!!!

Mette: **starts typing** Three Rings for the elven-kings under..

Lina: **groans**

The Mazoku Ring

A Slayers version of the story by J.R.R. Tolkien, by Mette Krangnes

Three Rings for the elven-kings under the sky,
Seven for the Dwarf-lords in their halls of stone,
Nine for Mortal Men doomed to die,
One for the Dark Lord on his dark throne
In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.
One Ring to rule them all, One Ring to find them,
One Ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

In the Land of Mordor where the Shadows lie.


Chapter 1   |   Fanfiction