Chapter 1


"Numbuh Three we have to keep the Common Cold away from the next town so he doesn't destroy anything! "Numbuh One shouted over the noise of the Common Colds machine."

"Alright Numbuh One!" Numbuh Three shouted back.

As they were fighting the Common Cold they didn't realize that they had ended up in Ocean Shores. Once they had finished their battle with the Common Cold they met Otto, Reggie, Twister, Sam, and Cleo. After asking Raymoundo if two of the Kids Next Door could stay with them for the night they went to ask Twister's and Sam's parents.

"Well since we never got to really introduce ourselves, I'm Reggie." Reggie said.

"I'm Otto."

"I'm Twister."

"I'm Sam."

"And I'm Cleo."

"I'm Numbuh One."

"I'm Numbuh Two."

"I'm Numbuh Three."

"I'm Numbuh Four."

"And I'm Numbuh Five."

"Okay so how about Numbuh One and Numbuh Five stay with me and Otto, Numbuh Two can stay with Sam, and Numbuh Three and Numbuh Four can stay with Twister and Cleo. Any questions?" Reggie asked

"Yeah. Are Twister and Cleo brother and sister?" Numbuh Three

"Well, actually Twister and Cleo are cousins."

"Oh, okay!"

::whispers to Numbuh One::"Is she always like that?"

"Unfortunately, yes."

"So does anyone want to go surfing?" Otto asked

"Sure, but, what are the Kids Next Door gonna do, sit on the beach and watch?" Reggie asked

"I have an extra bathing suit one of them could use." Twister said

"So do I" Reggie and Cleo said

"We do too" Otto and Sam said

"Okay well lets get changed then. If the bathing suits don't fit Numbuhs Three and Five can switch and see which one fits better and the boys can switch too. Okay, you got it?" Reggie asked

"Yeah." Everyone said

After everyone had gotten changed they all headed for the beach.

Cleo and Reggie let Numbuh Three and Numbuh Five borrow their extra surfboards and Otto, Twister, and Sam let Numbuh One, Numbuh Two, and Numbuh Four borrow their extra surfboards. Just like Sam, Numbuh Two kept falling off, Numbuh Three and Reggie kept running into each other causing Numbuh Four and Twister to crash into them, Otto was showing Numbuh One tricks, and Cleo and Numbuh Five were jumping off their surfboards and swimming to the beach. They were having so much fun that they didn't notice that it had started to rain. It was so windy that they couldn't stay on their surfboards. They finally made it to the Shore Shack only to get locked out. On the way back up to their houses, they saw Officer Shirley. She asked if they wanted a ride and everyone but the Kids Next Door excepted.

"WHAT?!"Asked the surprised group.

"No offense officer but the Kids Next Door are supposed to be against adults." Numbuh One said

"Well can't we forget 'bout 'hat for today Numbuh One?" Numbuh Four asked.

"Alright but just 'til we get back to the treehouse." Numbuh One said

"Alright then, let's go." Officer Shirley said

When they got to the cul-de-sac the Kids Next Door said good-bye to each other as did the Reggie, Otto, Twister, Cleo, and Sam.


At Twister's house

"I didn't want to ask you in front of your friends, but what are your real names?" Twister asked

"Well My name is Wallabee Beatles and Numbuh Three's real name is Kuki Sanban." Numbuh Four said

"What about Numbuhs One, Two, and Five?" Cleo asked

"Well Numbuh One's name is Nigel Uno, Numbuh Two's name is Hoagie P. Gillian, and Numbuh Five's name is Abigail or Abby as she likes to be called Lincoln." Numbuh Three said

"You better get ready for bed everyone." Twister's mom said

"Ah seriously hope 'hat you 'ere jokin'." Numbuh Four said

"No. I'm not joking. NOW GET READY FOR BED!" Twister's mom shouted

"No wonder why Numbuh One started the Kids Next Door." Numbuh Four said

"No kiddin' Numbuh Four." Numbuh Three said

In Otto's room

"So Numbuh one what is your real name?" Otto asked while they were getting ready for bed.

"My real name is Nigel Uno." Numbuh One said

"What 'bout everyone else?"

"Well Numbuh Two's name is Hoagie P. Gillian, Numbuh Three's name is Kuki Sanban, Numbuh Four's name is Wallabee Beatles, and Numbuh Five's name is Abigail or Abby Lincoln."


In Reggie's room

"So Numbuh Five, what is your real name?" Reggie asked

"Well my real name is Abigail Lincoln but I prefer Abby if someone is addressing me by my name."

"What 'bout everyone else?"

"Well Numbuh one's name is Nigel Uno, Numbuh Two's name is Hoagie P. Gillian, Numbuh Three's name is Kuki Sanban, and Numbuh Four's name is Wallabee Beatles."


At Sam's house

"So Numbuh Two what is your real name?"

"Well my name is Hoagie P. Gillian."

"What are your friends real names?"

"Well Numbuh One's name is Nigel Uno, Numbuh Three's name is Kuki Sanban, Numbuh Four's name is Wallabee Beatles, and Numbuh Five's name is Abigail or Abby Lincoln."


In Twister's room

"So Wallabee, do you have any siblings?"

"Well not that ah know of (a/n I'm not good with Numbuh Four's accent) course ah don't see mah parents that much so ah really don't know."


With Cleo and Numbuh Three

"So Kuki do you have any siblings?"

"Nope, I'm an only child."

"So I am I. What 'bout everyone else?"

"Well Numbuh One is an only child, Numbuh Two has a younger brother, Numbuh Four has a twin brother, and Numbuh Five has an older brother."

"So you and Nigel are the only ones without siblings?"

All of a sudden a giant spider-like machine burst through the roof revealing none other that The Delightful Children From Down The Lane!

"Hello Numbuh Three and her new little friend."

"What do you want you creeps?!" Cleo shouted

"We don't want anything except for revenge on the Kids Next Door! And we'll start by taking you two."

"You can't do that!" shouted Numbuh Three

"Oh yes we can Kuki! We will do anything Father tells us too, even if it means killing a Kids Next Door member and their friend."

"What?! But you can't! Why would you do something like that?!"

"What do you think Kuki?"

Then to everyone's surprise Numbuh Four and Twister kicked open the door.

"Well, well, well if it isn't Numbuh Four and some other kid."

"For your information, my name is Twister!"

"Yeah, okay, that's nice. Well now that we have the tough guy and the ditz in the same area let's get them!"

"You freaks ain't getting' me or Numbuh Three or our friends!"

"Are you saying that you're giving yourself up, Wallace?"

"Ah nevah said anything 'bout givin' mahself up!"

"So you're giving your friends up, including Numbuh Three?"

"No way!"

"The give yourself up, Wallace."

"Okay, fine, you win, ya happy now?"

"Yes. Quite happy."

"Numbuh Four! Don't do it!"

"Ah'm sorry Numbuh Three but ah don't want anything happenin' to you ah hafta give mahself up."

"No you don't Numbuh Four."

"We're wasting time chit-chating Wallace. Let's go already! Say your good-byes and get moving!"

"Fine."


Notes

Will Numbuh Four go with the Delightful Children or will he find a way to trick them? Will Reggie, Otto, Numbuh One, Numbuh Five, Sam, and Numbuh Two find out before TDCFDTL take Numbuh Four away for who knows how long? Find out in the next chapter!


Chapter 2   |   Anime@Fan.Fic