Untitled Sequel


Notes

Alright.. Dont hate me people, i saw to much mis matched couples again.. And you all know how i get.. And not to meantion i'm a sick bastard.. Anyways, i feel awful spoony, and let me just say that if you are offended by soony things, please dont read. If you are offened after, to damn bad. Oh yeah, and this is the sequal to Because I Said so But.. its MUCH scarier... Ano.. Dont kill me, and if you do... Do it with a carrot (jack frost anyone?)


Because it was meant to be, on that cold dark night. Amelia had died in her sleep. Xellos cried. He had loved her! Why could she have died? Slamming his fists on the table, he made the others jump.

"Calm down Xellos, we know you loved her.." She blushed and looked away. "I know you loved me too.. And i love you.. But i promised to be with Zel.. I also love him."

Since everyone else was out of character for the moment, Gourry felt left out. There was only one thing he could do... He just, sat there, since writers seem to think he has no brain. "Gah.." he said absentmindedly, seeming to drool a bit.

Amelia, who's spirt wandered, wished she could jump on the table. "Oh Gourry.." She whimpered. How she longed to be with him.. Even in death.

Zelgadiss then stood, picking up Lina. "Its time we ran off and got married, no one expected that, did they?" They all shook there head no, and he ran off with his chermianess.

Then they all stared at eachother. Finally, after Xellos got bored, he grabbed Gourry and began to make out with him. There was a crash as Lina was dropped.

"Hey!" Zel screamed, then realized he was jeleous. Did he really coup up his feelings for so long? "No! Gourry's with me!" He finally screamed.

Xellos looked up, wipeing Gourry's drool from his chin. Gourry still had that bye-bye look. This is the fighting part.

And after that, the guys figured it'd all be good as long as they all got some. And with that they all got to it.

Lina blinked. Why couldn't she join? Ah well, she'd find her own fun.. That night, she dug up Amelia's grave, and raped her dead body.

All felt quite dirty after, that is, until they got horny again.


Fanfiction