Part 2


Cerulean stared at Golen in disbelief. The baby Frieza was oblivious to what was going on around him as he slept on the counter.

"Permanent?! It's bad enough that I'm taller than Zarbon! Now, I'm more mature than him as well!" Cerulean screamed.

"Calm down!" Golen said, "How do you know he's a baby, anyways? You weren't affected by my experiment. Maybe serenites are different..."

"You got a point there," Cerulean said thoughtfully, "but that still doesn't get you off the hook! Find a cure, freakit!"

Golen just laughed. "You're beginning to sound like Frieza."

"Really?" Cerulean was quite amused.

Until a certain annoying Saiyan brat began to tug on her gown she wore over her armor.

Cerulean looked down to see Vegeta with a scowl on his face. He reached out a hand to be picked up.

"How'd you get all the way over here without me noticing it?" she asked the angry baby. She picked him up, but he seemed to want more than that.

"Don't tell me you're hungry," Cerulean said. The baby continued to scowl, but started to have puppy dog eyes at the same time.

"Were you ever happy in your lifetime?"

The baby frowned.

Guess not.

"You're such a wimp, Vegeta!" Golen teased. Vegeta looked at him in response even though he didn't understand what his twin was saying.

"Hey," Golen began, "maybe he has a brain after all."

"Golen, that's mean," Cerulean scowled. "Apologize."

Golen stood up on the counter. "Make me."

"I won't be your friend anymore."

"I sorry."

"Don't tell me; say it to your brother. And say it right."

Golen looked at his brother. "I'm sorry."

"Do you mean it?" growled Cerulean.

"Yes."

There was a pause. "Okay!" Cerulean picked up Golen as well.

"Hey!" he objected. "Don't put me so close to him! He's still dangerous!"

"So are you," Cerulean reminded him. "You're the one who's the Super Saiyan child."

"But I can control myself; Vegeta can't! And he's not even a Super Saiyan!"

"Deal with it," Cerulean walked to the lab entrance and looked down at the two brothers. The 'weaker' was pulling on the 'stronger' one's hair, gripping as much as his little hands could.

Golen looked up from his pained position at Cerulean. "Where are we going?"

"I want to see the entire ship's occupants before I give up totally on life here."

Golen looked over C's shoulder. "What about Frieza?"

"I can't carry him, so hopefully he won't wake up."

"Good luck."

Cerulean had made her way back up to the top floor and was now searching for her brother. It wasn't long until she found him...or he found her.

"Boo!" Zarbon came zipping from around a corner and attached himself to Cerulean's leg. After that, he started biting her, not hard because he didn't have many teeth, but noticeable.

"SEE? I knew this would happen!" Cerulean crouched down to her "little" brother's level.

"It's not that bad," Golen indicated. "At least he's not crawling like a baby. It seems he wasn't as affected by the vapors of the chemical I created. He's just a toddler."

"So? It's still bad!" Cerulean put Golen and Vegeta down to pick up Zarbon, only to be tackled by Zarbon and Vegeta. They immediately started to fight for the arms of Cerulean. Golen stood up and watched their behavior curiously.

"Hello?! Aren't you going to help me??" said a stressed Cerulean. She tried to pry the two enemies apart while making sure they didn't get a good grip on her arms at the same time.

But then something wonderful/terrible happened.

Zarbon smacked Vegeta so hard that he went skidding past Cerulean to the wall, thus ending the fight. For a while Vegeta lay there on his back with his eyes closed as Zarbon claimed his "prize", much to Cerulean's dismay. Then Vegeta opened his eyes, figured out what happened with his little brain and cried loudly.


Two weeks later...

Golen still hadn't found a cure for everyone, but it still looked as though things might get better quicker than he thought. The children -- all the ships occupants -- were all toddlers, except for Frieza and Zarbon, who seemed to grow a bit faster than the rest. Those two were the only ones who spoke to Cerulean in sentences. Zarbon was still a bit more developed than Frieza, but other than that the only thing that set them apart was their power level; Frieza's was 35,000, Zarbon's was only 2,000.

"Mommy Cerulean!" Sadly, this had become Frieza's new name for Cerulean, and he depended on her for everything. He constantly wanted to be held, and if Cerulean refused, she was attacked by Frieza's new trademark tantrum: little fists pounding on a wall, power balls flying everywhere, and an ear-piercing scream that could seriously damage ear drums if it kept going for more than twenty seconds.

"Yes, Frieza," a tired Cerulean walked over to her little leader to see what he wanted. She had just finished changing 25 foul-smelling diapers, feeding 30 greedy little mouths, and rocking 80 tiny soldiers to sleep.

"Pick me up!" he ordered.

"Yes, Frieza," she replied.

"I want a cookie!" he commanded.

"Yes, Frieza," Cerulean replied. She gave him a cookie from her ready-to-serve cookie pouch fitted around her waist.

When Frieza was done with his cookie, he gave Cerulean a cookie-filled kiss on her left cheek. "Thanky!" he squealed.

"You're welcome, Friezy," a sudden attitude-changed Cerulean replied. It always made her happy when Frieza was polite, unlike Vegeta who gobbled everything she gave him down and burped loudly with no respect for others. Not even a thank-you.

Frieza giggled and cuddled up to Cerulean. Then he tried to go to sleep.

~Cerulean, come quickly!~ Golen's voice in Cerulean's radio caused Frieza to sit back up (Cerulean doesn't wear a scouter). ~I need you down here, now!~


Notes

So, how'd you like this part? Please send reviews, and suggestions if you have any. I'll try to make the next part better!


Part 3   |   Anime@Fan.Fic