I Can't Die Yet ... !


I jumped in front of the sword that was meant for Zel and my world went totally white...


When my vision came back i coudn't feel anything,my body was numb and I couldn't move. I looked straight ahead and saw that Zelgadiss was right over me and...oh-my..! Zel why are you crying you never cry!! I saw him hug me close and his tears landed on my cloathes, he whispered something in my ear...Wait Zel don't move away! What did you say?! I couldn't hear you! Why aren't you answering me!!

He bent down and gave me a kiss,and opened his tear filled eyes. Please Zel don't Leave me here, Answer me!!! Oh-no! NOOO! I can't be dead! Zel can't you hear me, can't you see me looking at you?!

I saw how sad he looked that day;how sad he looked as he picked me up to carry me to the grave he had just dug for me. No Zel you can't put me in that that! I watched as he laid me down as carefully as he could and start to cover me up. As the dirt started at my feet and made its way up to my head, he paused right before he coverd my face.And reealized that we would never see each other again and we had just given each other our last kiss just moments ago.

I looked up into his eyes, his tear filled eyes and said a silent good bey and then the dirt fell across my face.Please I need to live...

I can't die yet.


Fanfiction