Part Five


"Can I cook one of them? Any one of them? Please?! I'm so hungry!!" Lina whined to Amelia who was holding the bunnies that had gone unconscious.

"NO YOU CAN'T! It would be unjust! To kill a poor innocent creature while it is sleeping!"

"I thought they were unconscious because Lina strangled them." Gourry popped up giving the bunnies a quick look over.

"SHUT UP!" Lina smashes him with a Smash Bros. Melee bat.

"Miss Lina where did you get that?"

"Get what?"

"That bat in your hand."

"I don't have a bat." Lina showed Amelia her hands. The bat had mysteriously disappeared.

Suddenly Gourry was sent flying forward like a torpedo towards Lina and Amelia. Funny thing was, he was unconscious while flying through the air. Amelia and Lina dodged and Gourry went smack right into a nearby tree.

"Well looks like you are back to dragging him around again." Lina comment to Amelia while poking Gourry with a stick.

Amelia groans. "Fine..."

Thus the two of them continued to be led off by the bunnies in search of the elusive bunny lair.


'Prince Puffpuff' (aka Zelgadis) at this moment was being forcefully dressed in a full suit of bright yellow battle armor.

"WOULD YOU STOP THAT!!!!" Zelgadis screamed sending everyone near him flying into the walls.

"Now, now Prince Puffpuff, you need to suit up if you are going to fight the demon." Hoppelsworth appeared behind him and plopped a large bright yellow helmet with a big red feather right on Zelgadis' head... backwards. "Opps!"

Zelgadis turns the helmet around so he can see and he turns to Hoppelsworth. "Who says I'm going to fight this 'demon'?! Didn't you guys learnt he first time?! Do you want me to get killed like you real prince?!"

"You are our real prince, and you weren't killed. And you have to fight the demon, it's your destiny as the descendant of king Puffpuff the first."

"I'm not your prince, it's not my destiny and how many King Puffpuffs have been killed by this thing?!"

"Ahhh... lets see... you are Prince Puffpuff the twenty-first so that means we have lost twenty kings the demon."

Zelgadis facefaulted. "Tell me when your previous kings went to fight this thing, how many men um er bunnies did you send along with them?"

"Why none of course. Why would we send other bunnies with them?"

"So that they wont die maybe!!!!! That's it I'm leaving!" Zelgadis huffed and started to storm out the room.

"So you're going to leave now to fight the demon? Then you're going to need this!" Hoppelsworth hopped off to the armory and came back holding something.

"This was your father's prized sword. It is said that it's the same sword that slew the demon beast Zanifar."

Zelgadis refrained from commenting on the Zanifar reference. He took the sword in his paws and unsheathed it to reveal that it was a... butter knife. Zelgadis facefaulted yet again.

"My liege are you feeling ill? You keep falling to the ground."

Zelgadis didn't comment, but left with the 'sword' in hand.

"Good luck Prince Puffpuff!" The bunnies all cheered in chorus.

Just as Zelgadis was almost out of the bunny hovel one of the bunny subjects stopped him. "My liege you can't leave without this!" The subject handed Zelgadis a crudely drawn map that was drawn on the back of a napkin. It was a map of the way to the demon's cave.

Zelgadis grabbed the map from the bunny's paw and walked off. It's better that they think I'm going off to fight this thing so they will leave me alone. Now where is Lina, Amelia and Gourry? Zelgadis looked around but all he sees is forest and no sign of people. He looks over to the map he had been given.

The map turned out to be a map of a place called 'Vancouver'. What the hell is this thing?! It's not even accurate! And where the hell is Vancouver anyway?!


Part 6   |   Fanfiction