Part Seven


Zelgadis continued in his mad 'hop' to get back to where the others where. He needed to get back into order to stop Lina and Gourry from their feeding frenzy. But unfortunately while he was backtracking his way he took a wrong 'hop' and is now officially lost.

Okay let me see that was two hops at the tree one at the oh no shit okay fine one hop at the tree two at the no that's not right. Ugh I'm lost.

"Meow."

Zelgadis jerks his head around to find the source that soft noise. It is then that he realizes that he's in the backyard of someone's home.

Behind Zelgadis a little calico kitty cat emerges from the bushes. "Meow."

Zelgadis jumps in fright and hops away and hides before he knew what he was doing. Stupid bunny reflexes. He approaches the kitty slowly. As he does the kitty whom anticipated him moving pounced on him and started licking his face. What the...?! Cats aren't usually nice to little creatures. Zelgadis looks up and notices the pretty little tag hanging from its' collar. It read The Demon. If he had not been on his back Zelgadis would have facefaulted at this moment. But since he couldn't he just settled for a sweatdrop. This better not be the demon that they were so afraid of... He thought sardonically.


Meanwhile back with the others...

Lina struggled with her binds as the bunnies continued to look at her with hungry eyes. Normally she wouldn't have this much trouble getting out of being tied with a rope but for some strange reason she couldn't even loosen the damn things.

Gourry wasn't too far away from them, a rope was suspending him over a large bubbling pot that some of the bunnies were tending too. The broth in the pot smelled quite good as they added more vegetables.

"Lina! Help! They are going to eat me!" Gourry whined once he woke up. Unfortunately unlike Amelia and Lina Gourry hadn't been gagged. "LINA! DO SOMETHING!!!"

Lina was tempted to throw her boot at him if she could move. But since she couldn't she just ignored his pleas.

The tribal beat turned into a drum pounding rhythm of doom as they slowly lowered Gourry's body closer to the pot.


From the house near where Zelgadis was pined by The Demon a little girl comes out smiling. "Oh kitty you caught me another little fluffy bunny! Hee hee hee!" She giggled in childish delight.

The child's giggles made Zelgadis shiver. I have a bad feeling about this...

The little girl skipped over towards them and shooed off the kitten. Before Zelgadis could scamper off she scooped him up in a death grip. Zelgadis felt his face go blue from lack of oxygen as the little girl skipped off back to her home. Once inside Zelgadis looked around and saw many cages of animals. He was dropped into a cage with twenty-one other bunnies. Twenty-one pink bunnies.


Part 8   |   Fanfiction