Le Noonsa D'avril


Notes

For those of you know don't your Quebec history (Carbunkle: And maybe France too I don't know) Le Poisson D'avril (April Fish) is the French equivalent of April Fools Day. On April Fish people just go around hiding fish on people.

(Relm: At least that's generally what Carbunkle knows.

Carbunkle: Yeah that's about right.

Relm: But we can't be sure if it's right so beware.

Carbunkle: Anyway on with the fic!)


It was a lovely sunny day in April except around Demonostra's castle of doom. In the dark depths of the massive castle two creations of utter evil stood in front of a giant viewing screen. On that viewing screen pictures flashed of Lina and the others showing what each of them were doing at that moment.

"Heh heh heh, hmm... it's a lovely day for evil don't you think?" Demonostra asked his current partner in crime, the overly insane Dr. Evil Relm.

"Quite so."

The two of them broke out into obnoxious evil laughter.

"MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Both of them stop and turn Story who was also laughing with them.

"What the hell are you doing here?!??!"

"I'm lonely. No one talks to me."

(sweatdrop)


In a quiet peaceful part of the woods cries of pain and fear fill the air. Lina whom had just finished beating the crap out of a band of bandits was standing triumphantly on top of the pile of unconscious/dead bandits flashing a victory sign.

"Hee hee hee now lets see what I got today!" Lina said in a gleeful cheery voice as she sifted through the bandits loot. "Oooh! Diamonds, rubies, gold... hmm... what's in this big chest?" Lina goes and opens the chest. Noonsa pops of it and gives her a big kiss.

"AHHHHHHH!!!! FIREBALL!!!!" Lina starts to throw numerous fireballs at Noonsa; however, she unfortunately missed.


Amelia and Gourry unaware of Lina's little mishap with Noonsa were eating in a restaurant. They had just finished polishing off some five course meal when some other unidentifiable waiter came in and brought them another dish.

"Um excuse me Sir, we didn't order anything else."

"Ah yes! This um from the chef! For how much you ate." The waiter says nervously and then bolts off.

"Um thanks I guess..." Amelia sweatdrops.

They lift off the lid of the dish. To their surprise Noonsa pops out and kisses them both. Amelia starts casting flare arrows while Gourry slashes with his sword of light. Unfortunately both of them miss.


Zelgadis once again was searching for a cure in a large old library. He was getting rather annoyed like he normally does because he hadn't found anything that would help him. He goes to reach on the bookshelf for another book and behind that book a large eye is revealed.

"What the?!" Zelgadis proceeds to pull off more books from the shelf to reveal Noonsa. Noonsa jumps him and gives him a great big kiss. Zelgadis is stunned beyond belief that he doesn't do anything while Noonsa makes his getaway.


Relm was sitting in Death's room at the computer. She was typing an email to someone while Carbunkle was behind her bugging her with his annoying and otherwise pointless little comments.

(Carbunkle: Pointless? What do you mean pointless?!?!

Relm: Yeah you're right they are more annoying then anything.

Carbunkle: I'm just going to ignore you.)

"This is boring. Let's go net surfing!"

"Fine." Relm scowls and sends her mail. They go to a search engine and look up Slayers. And like any time you look up Slayers on a search engine numerous results come up, many of which are not for Slayers the anime but Buffy The Vampire Slayer.

(Relm: I hate when that happens.)

They come across a site which is only titled as 'Come this way Carbunkle and Relm' with no descriptions at all. Against their better judgment they click of the foreboding link. Noonsa jumps out of the computer but Carbunkle and Relm are expecting him and they smash him with whatever they could get their hands on.


Back in Demonostra's castle...

"No no no! Those two always ruin our plans!!! We'll get them someday..."

Noonsa appears before them unconscious with the message, 'No you wont' painted on him.


Fanfiction