Part 3


The moment she touch the bubble she felt herself being lifted off the ground. It felt like she was being pulled by an unknown force. At first it wasn't so bad, until she started to spin. Faster and faster she flew, her mind was spinning and so was her stomache! A million questions swarm through her aching head..

"Where am I? Where am I going? Is this real? Am I dreaming? When is this going to stop?!?!?!?

Suddenly she wasn't flying anymore, she was falling!!

"Help me please!! Somebody help me!!!"

Faster and faster until......BANG!!!

She could feel the soft dirt benefit her as she laid silently on the ground. She didn't want to get up for the fear of seeing her new surroundings was too much to bear. Also she knew she would thow-up and second. Besides that, she wasn't alone. She could hear voices around her.

"Who is she Lina?"

"How should I know, Gourry? I've never seen her before. What do you think Zel?"

The girl felt herself being lifted from the ground. She slowly open her eyes and saw a goofy, yet kind looking blond man staring right back at her.

"Hi!" he said cheerfully.

She guess that was Gourry. She looked around her and saw a red-head girl, a girl in white about her age, and the guy from the bubble. Her head started to hurt even worse, so she had to close her eyes. She only had one thing to say..

"Please put me down before I thow-up on you!"


Part 4   |   Fanfiction