Episode 3: Mirror Mirror, The Truth is Told!!


Whatz up! Griffen Inverse-Gabriev here! Ready to blow up bandits and go on adventures! Talking about adventures, my sis, me and friends are on one right now. Can you believe it! Lacey and me decided to sneak out of Sailoon and save our Mom and dad. And Lacey insisted Amree and Zelda come along. But that's ok it's kinda good to have company. After all this is my first adventure........shh! Don't tell anybody. Anyway we are off to Kallytin and we're gonna save mom and dad and prove we are real heroes! At least I hope...............


In dark room sat a man studying by candlelight. The only other light came from the lightning that shown through the little window of his tower. His face is half hidden by by shadows but his aqua-like hair shines brightly in the light. He's whispering to himself as he reads, or at least it seems he is whispering to himself.........

Man: Your work is very intriguing......as was you grandfather's. You have his mind, not to mention his determination

He chuckles to himself and blows out the candle. As he stands the lightning flashes and his face is now visible. His eyes are yellow, catlike yellow. Not at all like human eyes. More like.........Mazuka eyes.

Man: Tryon! Come forth to me!

The room starts to shake but this doesn't bother him. Suddenly a blast of black smoke appears from the floor and take the shape of young man in a black hooded robe.

Tryon: You called my Master?

Master: Yes I did. I've been disappointed by your performance. I know you can do better.

Tryon: But Master I -

Master: Yes you did retrieve Graywords' work for me but I am talking about your retrieval of the Life-spirit that I requested. The Life-spirits you gave me weren't strong enough!

Tryon: What kind of Life-spirits are stronger, my Master?

Master: Fresh one, young ones.

Tryon: You mean children?

Master: Yes, yes. Children would be perfect.


Lacey: ........and that's how Mommy saved the world from danger again!

Zelda: That was a great story! Tell another, this time about my mommy!

Griffen: I don't wanna hear any more stories, I wanna get movin' to Kallytin!

Amree: You mean you actually want to go out in that storm?

Griffen: sweatdrop Well I.....I...

Amree: Didn't think so. It's better that we stay in this tent and wait until the storm clears. Good thing I brought it. What did you bring?

The two older children look blankly at each other for a moment.

Amree: I knew it!! You two are always so unprepared! I brought a tent and some supplies and Zelda brought money.

Lacey: Well you see....um..Uh oh!

Zelda: What? What is it?

Lacey: Shhhh.. whisper I think somebody coming....

The children quick hushed and listened. Indeed there was someone coming towards their tent. The foot steps were getting louder.

Griffen: whisper Man good thing we put the tent under the bushes by this tree.

Amree: whisper You mean good thing I did!

Lacey: whisper Shadap stupid! They're coming closer

Voice: Ok set the stuff down here by this tree

Second Voice: Right boss. Ya'll heard him! Get this treasure over here boys!

Griffen: whisper Did you hear that? They said TREASURE!!

Zelda: Shhhh! whisper Be quiet! I think they're....Bandits!

Lacey: sarcaticly Naw ya think?

Amree: whisper What should we do??

Griffen: Blow 'em up?

Lacey: Take their treasure?

Zelda: sweatdrop Shhh! whisper Neither! Now keep your voices down. We are going to stay right here where it is safe.

Lacey: whisper Fine you scary cat!

The children stayed still and quiet until the dawn came. They can hear the bandits snoring and talking in their sleep.

Lacey: Ok now. The goons are knocked out. Now's our chance to kick their a -

Zelda: Lacey!!

Lacey: I mean run for it. Happy?

Zelda: Very. Now come guys, there's a cave not far from here, we might just make it.

The four quickly crept from the small tent and they walk carefully around the bandits. The bandits were all asleep on the ground. And the children hoped they'd stay that way!

Amree: whisper Good Lord of Nightmares they stink!

Suddenly one of the bandits on the ground rolled over, blocking Zelda's path. She tries to get around him but she stuck.

Zelda: whisper Lacey help!!

Lacey: whisper Don't worry and don't move

Zelda: whisper What? You think I actually gonna move?!

The bandit rolls over once again, and this time on her foot!

Zelda: sweatdrop whisper Someone help! Please!

She tries to stay still but she can't stop shaking. The young princess is just too scared!

Bandit: dreamly Ooh baby..... snore don't be shy..... snore

He moves his hand slowly up her leg making her shake even more. She can't take it even more!

Zelda: AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OFF ME YOU PERVERT!!!!!!!

The bandit quickly jumps awake. Along with the rest of the bandit gang!!!

Bandit: What are you kids doing here??!!!

Lacey: sarcasticly Oh just great Zelda!!

Griffen: Now what are we gonna do?!

Amree: We're in BIG trouble!!

Bandit: Get those kids!!!!!!

The bandit who already had Zelda's leg, quickly grabs her by the neck. She trys to stuggle free but he is to strong! But she knows she has to do some thing quick!

Bandit: I got the blue one you guys get the rest!

He then turns her around and laughs at her evilly

Bandit:Your kinda a weird lookin' boy...

Zelda: Boy? BOY???!!!!!!!!

Zelda hated to be called a boy! She can feel the bottle up anger starting to rise and the bandit could see fire in her eyes! That was the straw that broke the camal's back!

Zelda: THAT'S IT!!!!!!! VIS!

Bandit: What the - ?

Zelda: FAR!

Lacey: Ooh he's gone

Zelda: RANK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suddenly light stared to form around the young princess' fist until her hand were no longer visible. She throws her fist in front of her and it can be seen that the balls of light are acually magical BOXING GLOVES!!!

Zelda: It is unjust to refer a young lady as a boy especially if the lady is Zelda La Shawna Sailoon!!!!!

Then on her last word she punches the bandit with so much force that he crashes into a nearby tree and knocks it down!!

Lacey: You go Girl!!!

At this point Griffen and Amree are sort of confused on why she would get so mad at being called a boy...(Hey what do you expect? They are only 12 and11 years old!)

Lacey: C'mon guys! Let's show these bandits who boss!! FIREBALL!!

Griffen: Cool! FIREBALL!!!!!

Amree: Hey I'm not complaining! FIREBALL!!!!!!!!

Within five minutes alomst half of the bandit gang are burnt to a crisp! But there is still alot left and the kids were getting a feeling that they still out numbered......

Griffen: Hey Lac I don't think Fireballin' is 'nough. Maybe we should try somthin' else?

Lacey: smiles You read my mind!

She jumps over to her brother and draws his sword!

Griffen: Hey! Dad gave me that on my birthday!!

Lacey: And you never use it!

Griffen: True....but..

Lacey: Just studdap and cover me will ya?

Griffen: Fine! FLARE ARROW!!!!!!!!

Amree: What are you up to?

But before he can get an answer one of the bandit attacks him with a lighted torch!

He tries to duck as best as he can but he could the flame sninging his clothing.

Bandit: Ha HaHa!!! What are you going to do now Blue Boy?

Amree: This! AQUA QUIRU!!!

A blast of water explodes from the ground right under the bandit causing him to fly high in the air! When he crash lands back to earth all is felt is an unconsious bandit that is unexspectly clean

Amree: chuckle I always said you need a bath!

Zelda: Nice trick!

She contines to knock out any bandit that comes near her, trying her best to keep them away from Lacey who just seems to be standing there with her brother's sword!

Zelda: Lacey if your going to do something with that sword you better do it now!!

Lacey: I am!! Just give me a few more minutes!!

Zelda: to herself What is she doing????

Lacey slowly pulled her brother sword to her face careful not to break her consitration. Then she takes a deep breath and starts chanting a unfamiliar spell.....

Lacey: "From the Air to the Earth, Water verse Fire, Come forth to me come now to me! Seven Seas and Four Winds! Fire of Death and Light! Earth of Day and Night!

Come and make a blade in my Hand!! ELEMENTA!!!!!!"

To everyone amazement the sword starts to glow in a bleam of light! They couldn't believe what they were seeing! It was like she had the Sword of Light in her hands!!

She points the sword the bandits and they quiver in fright at the sight of it!

Bandit: What in L-sama ARE you kids?!!!!!??!?!?

Of course they knew how to answer......

L,G,Z & A: Your Worst Nightmare!

Lacey: Kids with an attitude!

Amree: And strong magic capasity.


Episode 4   |   Fanfiction