A MST: Hunted


Notes

navy = document to be MSTed


*A room. With no doors. If you've ever read the MST of Kai-ou, you should recognize this. There is a table with some papers on it, as well as boxes and boxes of beer. Two chairs finish off the furniture in the room. A door appears out of nowhere, and Silver Angel stalks in, dragging a long haired, braided boy behind her. The door disappears as soon as they reach the chairs.*

S. Angel: C'mon Duo, this will be fun! I promise!

Duo: To you. Damn it, I have some repairs to make on Shinigami... what's this?

S. Angel: Hm... Beer, beer, fic, beer, drinking game...

Duo: *flatly* A MST.

S. Angel: To put it simply, yes. It's short, I promise! And I just wanted a chance to put you in a MST with me.

Duo: No. No way, no how. Nuh, uh.

S. Angel: Even if after, I'll lend the room to you, throw Heero in with a set of fuzzy handcuffs?

Duo: Hmm...

S. Angel: And whip cream?

Duo: Hmm... Nah. Send me back, now.

S. Angel: And Wufei?

Duo: *Thinks* Fine. You convinced me.

S. Angel: *Cackles* Pull up a chair, boy, for the MST has started!!

Disclaimer: I may like Slayers, but I don't own them.

DUO: By the way, who's drinking game are you using?

S. ANGEL: Za-chan's.

DUO: Huh?

S. ANGEL: Elizabeth, Trickster Priestess. A Slayer fanfic writer.

DUO: *Reads the drinking game, and takes a drink*

S. ANGEL: And what was that for?

DUO: "1 drink if there's a disclaimer"

S. ANGEL: Oh, I almost forgot! "2 drinks if you're reading your own story".

*Takes said two drinks*

DUO: Wait, this is one of yours?!

S. ANGEL: Yeah. So what?

DUO: I'm outta here. *Stands up*

S. ANGEL: "I run, I hide, but I never lie." Did you just say that for fun?

DUO: Damn. *Sits back down*

Notes: Gomen! I didn't want to write this kind of fic, but it just came out like this!

DUO: And what kind of fic is it? Lemon? Lime? Humor?

S. ANGEL: My favorite, dark. It's the romantic pairing that I didn't want to write.

DUO: *Reads drinking game* Two principles?

S. ANGEL: Take the damn two drinks already.

DUO: *Does so*

Hunted
By Silver Angel

DUO: AKA, the devil. *reads game and takes 11 drinks*

S. ANGEL: And you're a fine one to talk about that, Shinigami-chan.

DUO: Hey, you didn't take two drinks for the two principles getting together.

S. ANGEL: You're the one doing the drinking game, hun. I'm taking miscellaneous drinks here and there for the hell of it. And what were the eleven drinks about?

DUO: "Take one drink for every letter in the author's name."

S. ANGEL: *Rolls eyes, and sips her beer*

Twigs snapped as she ran through the woods, sobbing. Her weapons were gone, her magic depleted.

DUO: Magic?

S. ANGEL: Didn't you read the disclaimer? It's Slayers.

DUO: Ah, no. I just saw the word "disclaimer" and took the appropriate drinks.

S. ANGEL: *Sighs* Slayers, world of magic, Ryuzoku, Mazoku, and Lina Inverse?

DUO: *Lightbulb* Oh, yeah! I say the girl here is Lina.

S. ANGEL: *Wicked smile*

Her feet tripped over a small rock, and she hit the dirt, hard.

S. ANGEL: Poor clumsy thing... *Sips beer*

DUO: Notice how we've replaced Lina with Usagi. Moving on... *Follows Silver Angel's example*

She struggled to get up; _he_ was after her. She had to live. She had to.

DUO: - for tomorrow, she had to... mnph!

S. ANGEL: *Holding hand over Duo's mouth* I hope for your sake that you aren't pulling a Xellos on me, Duo-kun.

DUO: *Shakes head*

S. ANGEL: Good. *Removes hand*

A shadow fell over her struggling form, and she looked up, terrified.

DUO: *Guy after her* BOO!!

S. ANGEL: Lame, boy. I thought you could do better.

DUO: Just wait until I get more beer in me. *Gulps down some more alcohol*

He stood over her, an ever-present smile on his face.

S. ANGEL: *Dr. Nick* Hiya, Xellos!

DUO: *Reads drinking game, and takes three drinks*

S. ANGEL: Hm? Duo, hun, you have to tell me what you're drinking about before you take the drinks.

DUO: "3 if it's not Lina and Gourry, Zel and Amelia, or Filia and Xelloss."

S. ANGEL: *Bites lip in attempt not to laugh*

"Yare, yare.

S. ANGEL: "Random Japanese is inserted for no particular reason - One drink"

*Both of them take a drink*

You're trapped now, it seems."

DUO: Oh, yeah. Trapped. Try it when there are fifty OZ solders pointing guns at your head, and you don't have your Gundam... *Drinks some beer* 'Sides, can't Lina take care of herself barehanded?

S. ANGEL: *Bites lip again*

She tried to scoot away, however, terror locked her muscles. A whimper escaped her throat.

S. ANGEL: *Whines like a dog*

DUO: And now, see how Silver Angel is showing her bitch side.

S. ANGEL: You're lucky I don't have access to Mace-sama right now.

DUO: You're in... *finally notices the permed blond hair and extra weight* Jessica mode. Say, Jess-chan... *WHAM*

S. ANGEL: But that doesn't stop my fist. Do not ever call me Jess-chan, understood?

DUO: Ninmu ryoukai.

His face softened slightly, and he placed a hand on her cringing shoulder.

The surroundings around them melted,

S. Angel: Duuuude... the walls are melting...

Duo:...you've been around your sister for way too long.

and reformed. He pulled her over to the pond now in front of them.

Duo: *ominous* Look in, and all will be revealed.

S. Angel: That's got to be from somewhere...

Swiftly, he ripped a strip of cloth form his cape. He dipped it into the water, wrung out the excess water, and wiped the dirt and tears from her face.

S. Angel: *turns to Duo* Has Heero done anything like that for you?

Duo: *Takes a sip* Well, there was this one time I got hurt, and he... is your sister around?

S. Angel: No, but knowing where this is going, she will be. With her Purple Fan of Doom. I think we'll finish this, then I'll go read one of Jade's fics to get an idea.

Duo: Close, but not quite.

"Why are you doing this?" she whispered, trembling.

Duo: *sips beer. Is now looking a bit flushed* 'Cause I'm a wild thing, baby!

S. Angel: Whoo!

He opened his eyes. "You don't deserve to be covered in filth like this." Gently, he finished cleaning her face. "You're too beautiful for your face to be covered."

S. Angel: *Sniff*

Duo: *Sob*

S. Angel: How sweet!

Duo: I never thought Xellos could be like that!

She blinked, realizing tears were filling in her eyes. "W-why are you hunting me?" she asked in a voice so soft she barely heard herself.

Duo: Of course, he hadn't even heard her, because she was talking in shuch a low tone of voice...

S. Angel: You're starting to slur.

Duo: What about you? You hadn't had anything ta drink since... *thinks* I forgot.

S. Angel: *To herself* I love beer. It makes men look like idiots, and all in the eyes of the men whom have been drinking, all women are goddesses.

His eyes closed again. "Because I'm afraid of getting hurt."

S. Angel: *Deep breath*

Duo: Please...

S. Angel: *singing loudly* Kizutsuku koto mo naku, asu mo kowakunai...

Duo: I thouht I asked you not to...

S. Angel: You said no such thing.

Duo: *thinks, then, being too drunk to care less, gives up and takes another sip of beer*

The answer confused her, but she couldn't ask another question. She was treated to another, final glimpse of his eyes. "It's time."

S. Angel: *Singing* Now is the ti~ime...

Duo: Don't. And THIS time I said it!

Gulping, she closed her eyes, baring her throat. Teeth embedded themselves in her neck, wolf teeth.

Duo: Xellos ha... has wolf teeth?

S. Angel: Keep drinking.

She wanted to cry out. She wanted to fight, to change into her ryuu form and fly,

Duo: WHAWHAWHAT?!

S. Angel: What is it?

Duo: FILIA and Xellos?! You lied to me! You said it was Lina/Xellos!

S. Angel: I never said it was Lina/Xellos. Besides, I like that pairing.

Duo: But... what were we talking about?

S. Angel: The fic's almost over.

Duo: 'Kay. *hic*

to flee, but all she could do is open her eyes again, seeing his body for the last time...

S. Angel: Say bye-bye to Filia!

Duo: Bye-bye to Filiah...

Xellos Metallium

Duo: Like we couldn't tell. *Sip of beer*

felt the neck under him break,

S. Angel: Crack!

Duo: Are you turning inta your sister?

S. Angel: Grr. Alright then, SNAP!

Duo: Snap, crackle, pop!

S. Angel: Rice Crispies! Oh, for the audiance *Crash* and for the Fourth Wall that just collapsed, I don't own Rice Crispies or the Snap, Crackle, Pop thing.

and he laid the body of the Ryuzoku, Filia Ul Copt,

Duo: *Opens mouth*

S. Angel: That would be reduntant at this point, Duo-kun.

Duo: I heard about you an' Tiffers idea.

S. Angel: Is this the point I go "eep"?

Duo: If I ever did get a curs' like Ranma's, you STILL wouldn't be able to touch the hair.

S. Angel: Damn.

on the ground, releasing his hold on her. He stroked her face, free of the blood that streaked the rest of her body.

Duo: Is that poshible? *Hic*

S. Angel: *Shrug*

Gently, he kissed her hand, leaving a bloody kiss mark on her skin.

"Goodbye, Filia," he whispered.

Duo: No. Hikari. No. Naka. De. Referances.

S. Angel: Ruin my fun.

The End

Duo: Do I get the room now?

S. Angel: It's not done yet, hun. Keep it in your pants.

Author's notes: I didn't want it to be a Xellos/Filia.

S. Angel: But, since they act like a married couple, I wrote this.

Duo: Hmm... I never shaw that...

It started out a Lina/Xellos, but I changed the girl to Filia.

Duo: *Points* Shee! Shee! It is a Lina/Sellos...

S. Angel: Take another look at it, Duo. Started out as Lina/Xellos. Changed girl to Filia. Now Filia/Xellos.

Duo: What are we talkin' about?

Gomen! I know I said I didn't see how they could love each other!

Duo: *reads drinking game* No "Sore wa himitsu desu," two drinks. Hated the story, two bottles. *takes the two drinks, finishing one can. Quickly downs two more cans, and burps* NOW do I get the room?

S. Angel: One min. *Thinks really hard. Wufei and Heero drop into the room, as well as a bed, a set of fuzzy handcuffs, cans of whipped cream, and several... things.* There ya go! *Walks out a non-existant door*

Heero: Silver Angel, omae o korosu.

Wufei: Get in line.

Duo: *giggles drunkenly* Did you know wha' shee made me go though? One a her fics! You're gonna make me beel fetter!

HW: SILVER ANGEL, OMAE O KOROSU!


Fanfiction