Too Much Caffeine, Not Enough Sleep.


"I remember sleep. Tall bastard with a sack. Who knew he was a bleeder."

"FIRST MY CLOTHES!! WHAT'S NEXT? MY BLOOD??!!" Gourry's screamed echoed on tenorous harmony through out the inn.

"SHADDUP IDIOT!!! BED! NOW!!" And one red-head, size small, cracked her whip towards the blond toy. With a whimper the tall and yummily lean swordsman slid between the sheets. An imperial finger thrust at his offending feet.

"SHOES! OFF!!"

"But-but-BUT-!!"

"Yes. It's nice."

" - I'll be cold - "

"I'LL warm you up, pretty boy!! GIMME THE SHOES!!" Another whimper, and Gourry's defeat sounded in a 2/2 beat as one Converse followed the other to the floor.

"NOW I'M NEKKID!!!!" Lina crowed and flicked the whip to hungrily lick away the blanket, chameleonic in tongue, and a nymphomaniac's favorite dream. Gourry screamed as the blanket puddled at the leather dominatrix's feet. His body gleamed where it lay, every cringe and minute plea poking the button of MUST! in Lina's stomach.

"AAAAHHHHH!!!" he sang out. Lina struck a pose. Horror and fascination in his eyes, spread wide like blue surprise on a Thomas' English Muffin, because, Lord knows, it has nooks and crannies to absorb with. Like this is good. One black cinched hip shot out, the pearl of her thigh hissing a snake's hello where black silk ran to her toes. A glove shod hand slapped the flesh, audible pain and her other hand... her OTHER hand...

To her lips it rose, fingers out, palm a staring black eye, unblinking on him. No.. don't Do it..

"NOOOOO - "

"OHHHHHHHH HO HO HO HO!!"

Gourry screamed. Somewhere an old woman and her identical twin began to pray for release. The gods could not hear them, for devine cotton wool blocks laughter and pleas for deliverance both, and, right now the laughter was a bit more .. compelling. Children cried as milk curdled and so many household pets said "Screw this" and split for parts laughter free.

Lina took advantage of his stunned withdrawal. Then she took advantage of his mouth. Then she took advantage of his body. Gourry really didn't mind by that point.

And somewhere, a Nahga wept.

Culmination sought escape! Pressures released! Well. Someone's pressure got released.

Later. Both smoking Afterglow Brand (TM) cigarettes. Gourry pressed a fond kiss to his lover's brow, and told her that truest to his heart.

If she ever laughed like that again, he'd kill them both.


Fanfiction