Getting Ready


"How's this?" Ranma-chan asked, turning around to get her husband's opinion.

"No, it doesn't go with the dresses," Akane-kun said.  "How about me?"

"I don't know," Ranma said shrugging.  "Don't you think it will stand out somewhat?  I mean the tuxedos are yellow you know."  Ranma stopped for a moment. "ACK!!! I'm color coordinating!!"

"Oh hush," Akane said.  "I thought you'd gotten over the whole macho thing."

"I don't mind being womanly at times," Ranma said, blushing as he looked over Akane's male form.  "It's the wimp part that bothers me, it seems like everyone that can arrange a good fashion sense turns into a wimp."

"Stop being ridiculous.  What about Ryouga and Ukyou?" Akane asked irritably.  Ranma arched an eyebrow.

"You HAVE seen what they're making us wear," Ranma said.  Akane sweatdropped.

"Good point," Akane acceeded. "Anyway, I guess we just try again."

"Yeah, yeah," Ranma said.  She grabbed the spray nozzel and doused herself in first hot water, then cold water.  Then handed the spray nozzel to Akane. "Better?"

"Just a second," Akane said.  After he became a she and then a he again, he looked up.  "Oh, Perfect! It'll go perfectly with the dresses she's chosen!"

"Why did she have to ask me to be maid of honor anyway?" Ranma asked.

"I don't know," Akane said, crossing his arms. "Why'd Ryouga ask me to be best man.  They're our best friends Ranma, we can put up with a little annoyance. How do I look."  Ranma hesitated to answer.  "Oh come on, Ranma, commenting on fashion is not going to make you less of a fighter."

"Yeah that's good," Ranma said finally.

"Thank you, Ranma," Akane said, smiling.  "I guess all we have to do now is get dressed and out of here."

"This would take less time if Jusenkyo settled on just one hair color," Ranma muttered, playing with her sky blue hair.

"If only," Akane agreed, glancing at his own forest green bangs.


Anime@Fan.Fic