Justice in the Night


She caressed his cheek and stared up at him smiling.

"Doesn't the darkness need some justice, too?" she asked softly. Xellos smiled nervously.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked. "There is no..." Amelia silenced him with a kiss sending her tongue to explore the inside of the shocked mazoku's mouth. Xellos responded tentatively, his last two romantic entanglements had been painful. Filia had used him, embarrassing as that was for a mazoku to be so used by a dragon. With Lina it hadn't been so bad, they had just gotten drunk and almost ruined their friendship, but they'd come to the decision that it was nothing.

"I'm certain of this," Amelia insisted firmly as she pulled back. The princess had been shy and babbling at first, but now she was firmly in control. Xellos watched she slipped her white tunic off and draped it over his head. She laughed as he tossed it aside and gaped at her bare chest.

"I'm supposed to be corrupting you," he pointed out as she gently pushed him down to the ground. She smiled demurely as she let her breeches slide off her hips.

"Who says you aren't," she asked as she unfastened Xellos belt and pulled down his pants. She bent down between his legs to explore his manhood with her tongue as he groaned in pleasure and caressed the raven-dark hair on the top of her head. Her inexperience showed, Filia had been better, if not as daring. Still, she proved more than skilled enough, bringing him to climax with building speed.

Amelia looked up into Xellos's eyes as she wiped her mouth and smiled again. Xellos smiled back, surprised at the innocence that still shone behind her eyes. Her smile widened and she bent down to his waist again and began to work her way up. She unfastened his shirt as she went, occasionally nibbling playfully at his probing fingers, while his lower regions recovered. She reached his face and kissed him on the mouth again, giving the mazoku another taste of her lips along with a hint of the cum she had swallowed. He pulled back and caught her eyes, she crinkled her forehead, confused as to why he stopped.

"I can't do it," he told her. "I don't think you know what you're asking." She laughed quietly.

"I've thought about this for a long time," she told him. She reached to the side, where her belt lay to the side and gripped something.

Looking down his body Amelia noticed that he was ready again. Momentarily she wondered if being mazoku made him recover fast, or if that was just normal. She mentally shrugged the question away as she sat up and then lowered herself down on him again. She cried out involuntarily from the pain as Xellos broke through her virgin barrier. She grimaced through the pain and noticed that Xellos was well distracted by the act of love making.

"I want to be with you," she declared hoarsely over the mixxed pleasure and pain. Then she took her belt knife and drew a line down one arm and wrist, and then the other.

"Amelia! What are you doing?" Xellos shouted. Amelia estatically licked the blood from one of the flowing wounds and then bent down to kiss Xellos again, mouth covered in blood.

"I'm...making my...own decision," she whispered to him, speech broken by occasionally gasps of excitement. Xellos had stalled in surprise at her self-injury, but she had continued. "Your...turn."

"I don't have much of a choice now, do I," he asked desperately as the light started to fade from Amelia's eyes. Xellos reached out and pulled her close, holding her dying mortal form to him. Physically the two became still, but on the spiritual plane Xellos's was using all his power to hold her soul from being pulled into the realms of the various afterlifes.

Amelia's spirit held on to him tightly as dark power changed and repaired her body. She trusted him implicity and as tendrils of darkness reached out from his soul to surround hers, she took them in with a esctatic scream as she was retied to the physical world in her now immortal body.

Amelia opened her eyes and stared at the man who was technically her new master, in wonder and joy. She could feel his every emotion, his confusion, his pain, and now his wonder of and love for the girl in his arms. He was still uncertain of that sensation, but she held no doubt. It was there, her mazoku body could feel it, and with that advantage she could draw it out fully.

"We're unique you know," Xellos whispered several minutes later after they had been staring at the night sky and silently enjoying each other's company. "The Metallium line of mazoku, that is."

"Really, how so," she asked, sedately. The night sky was much more exciting when seen through slit-pupiled eyes.

"We care for each other," he said, sounding as if that were the most bizarre thing he could think of. "We're a pack, like wolves."

"How will the Beastmaster take this?" Amelia asked suddenly.

"Well, surprised could describe it," the pair sat up and turned to see Zelas reclining in a tree with a cigarette and a glass of wine. "But how could I not approve of such a single minded young woman." She smiled at Amelia's sudden relief at the statement.

"What now, Juuou-sama?" Xellos asked, nervously, well aware that Zelas could still decide to punish them. She smiled at him, waving away his fear, but enjoying its taste a little while she teased him with silence.

"Well, I suppose," she said finally. "Having two of you watch miss Inverse would be better than one." The younger Metalliums sighed in relief together, much to Zelas's amusement. "Now I'd be getting back to them, if I were you. They'll probably start to think you broke her. Oh and Ame-chan?"

"Yes....Juuou-sama?"

"Clean yourself up a little first, I'm not sure how they'd react to the blood."

"Yes, Juuou-sama."


So Amelia and Xellos arrived at the camp, satisfied and secure with each other. Gourry was on guard, sitting close to the Sylphiel's sleeping form. Zelgadis and Lina were sleeping bundled together not to far away, and the mazoku both smiled.

"I guess they got together too," Xellos said, directly into her mind.

"I'm glad of that," Amelia responded in kind, after recovering from her surprise.

"They'll have some powerful children," Xellos said. "And I'll bet we'll have to watch them." He didn't make it sound like a displeasing task.

"The two of us babysitting Inverse-Greywords forever," she replied pleasantly.

They sat down across the fire from Gourry, carrying on the conversation in their minds. Gourry looked across at them and scratched his head.

"Hey Amelia, what happened to your eyes?" she turned to the blonde swordsman and smiled with her eyes closed.

"Sore wa himitsu desu, Gourry-san." She answered cheerfully.


Onward   |   Fanfiction