What if it Goes Back Further Than the Bread-Fued?


"Okay," Akane said skeptically. "Oracle. If you're real, tell me why Ryouga and Ranma started fighting."

"As you wish Tendo-san," the woman smiled.

"NOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Ryouga and Ranma yelled.


"I wish for a cute, traditional red-headed wife to bear me a son who will be one of the greatest martial artists ever," Genma said.

There's no way, Mara was thinking. Mostly because of the term greatest, that meant, in divine and infernal parlance, a hero. If Hell granted this wish they'd be making an enemy for themselves. If he had said mighty on the other hand....

She was thus surprised at the painful rush of energy that came down.

"Umm, Miss demon," Genma asked as the light faded away.

"You may call me, Nodoka," the woman said cheerfully looking up. ARRRRGGGGHHH!!! Of course, I forgot. A major hero means LOTS of bad guys to fight them!!! ARRRGGHHH!!!


"AAHHH!!!!" Urd shouted. "My wand of seeking!!!"

"Ummm," the young god asked as he stood over the remains of something. It had been a stick or something. It had made some cool lights he broke it though. "Oops?"

"You, you, you!!!" Urd gasped. She gathered power for a spell without thinking about it. "OUT!!OUT!!OUT!!!" The spell went off, and her nephew disappeared from in front of her.

"Urd," Belledandy called out from the front of Urd's place. "One of Skuld's blew up and sent her into a reincarnation, can you watch her son for a little while I fix up my place for children." Belledandy walked into the room. "Where is Ryouga-chan?"

"Ummm," Urd said, embarassed. "Oops?"


Everybody stared at the oracle for a moment.

"Yeah right," three voices said at once before walking out.


Anime@Fan.Fic