Part 1


The teen held Lina up by her blood stained hair, smiling. "I warned you not to upset me. I already don't like you and just had to push your luck. Oh, I'm Lina Inverse." His voice mocked hers. "Genius sorcerer who in the end always wins and gets what I want. I can piss off anybody I want becuase I am favored by the creator of all." He resumed speaking normally. "Cocky lil' pain in the ass, ain't ya? Well, too bad you picked the wrong person this time. No L-sama to save you in this world either. I dragged your soon to be burnt hide outta your universe. So, what do you have to say for yourself?"

Inverse smirked and let loose a Dragu Slave at his body. "That you talk too mACK!!!" The teen's foot connecting wih her windpipe as he revealed he had simply let go and sidestepped. Letting the enviroment fend for itself.

"Oh, did I forget to mention that while magic is effective. You have to HIT the target. Some genius." He smiled as she fell, and stomped her cheek hard, grinding his bare foot into her 'cute' face. His face suddenly took on an insane gleam as he stomped repeatedly and screamed. "Shinne! Shinne! Shinne! Shinne! Shinne! Shinne! Shinne!" He stopped and held out his palm. A flame grew there as he smiled. "Ranma, Tenchi, Akane, and now you. Ta."

And with little flourish or fanfare, Lina Inverse's body was disintegrated. The teen's eyes glowed blue for a moment. "Junta style wind." Her ashes lifted and were brought together in a ball. "I hate those who always get their way." A wind stream took the ash skyward and let it dissipate. Junta smiled and relaxed. "Oh how I hate protagonists. Should I kill Gourry? Nah, with Inverse gone, he oughta end up a decent merc." He started walking.

"Now what universe to pop into? Who to kill, who to kill? It's really hard being created specifically as a contract killer for spoiled heros. Oh well, such is life." He stepped into a Sonic-like mech. "At least the boss is picky, that's always good. Just kill protagonists that deserve, not kill indiscreetly." The hatch closed. "I know!! I'll kill Makoto Mizuhara." The view darkened on his feral like characteristics.


Part 2   |   Fanfiction