Chapter Five


Zel watched the others run to get to the town. He smiled No need to rush. He had no real reason to. Miwan smiled and so did he.

"Should we join them?"

It took a lot of explaining why she had gone with them. But he didn't care, she was with him and they both knew each others feeling for one another.

"Why not?"

She began to run and he followed her. They were to together, and he felt happiness. It was a feeling no one could take away.

"I'll meet you there."

He smiled again. Good times and bad, he knew that were coming. But he was ready to face them, head on if needed. Because He and Miwan were together. He forgot about finding the Claire Bible. Now his mind was on her. He was wondering how to propose to her, he planned to do it tonight. He hoped she would say yes, but he was nervous, but didn't show or, or tried not to tip off Miwan anyways. She was the best thing that happened to him. And he knew that he wanted to protect and made her happy.

For the rest of his life.


Author's Notes

I hope you liked the story. It's been hanging around my computer for longer then you can imagine. As mention before, it was inspired by episode #17 of Slayers NEXT. Truthfully, Zel did show that he had some feelings for Miwan at one point or another. But yes, at the end Miwan became a guy. Poor Zel. :( Then came the question, what if Miwan really was a girl? Well this is the result, which happens after the episode. Yes, what happened, happened, but Miwan was really a girl dressed like a boy, dressed like a girl. If you didn't guess the culprit who helped Miwan look like a boy, it was Xellos. (He was the only person in mind who could do such a thing.) But poor Zel didn't take it and he ran off and you know what happened there. I hope you enjoyed this story. It was fun to write and hopefully you can enjoy it to. Please keep in mind that I am not a professional writer, so this might be OOC, or have some mistakes in them.

Anyways, that's it. Ja!


Fanfiction