Untitled Fic for Libby's Challenge


OoooOOOoooo, me try, me try!!

Lesse, we need a plot ne? Just any old random plot to start off a silly ficcie... hmmm, how bouts we say that Lina-tachi were on the run. Yes, I do believe that works rather nicely. Lina-tachi were on the run. And so they ran, far far away, as fast as their lil legs could carry them, right past a racing tortoise and rabbit.

What were they running from?

Well, if I told you, we would have no plot, now would we?

Anyway, whilst running, Lina managed to trip over the exruciatingly slow tortoise, landing right on her nose and skidding a few feet.

"And that is why one should take it slow and steady, slow and slow, for that is the way one should always go," said the tortoise to the snail in a sagely manner.

"I see!"

Lina looked up to glare at the animals, her companions rushing up to help her. Ah, but then she took note of the slimey terror that hell can only name... "SLUG WITH A SHELL, SLUG WITH A SHELL!! SALTSALTSALT GIMME SAAAALLLLTTT!!!!" she wailed.

"Fear not, Ms. Lina!" cried Amelia, posing. "I, Amelia Wil Tesla Seyruun will save you in the name of Justice!" Even in pure terror, Amelia wouldn't change ^^; "Fireball!!"

Ka-BOOM! Overkill it was, but slug with shell it did kill.

Sighing, the tortoise peeked back out of it's shell and continued it's merry little way.

"ALRIGHT!" Amelia cheered, hoping up and down as Xelloss scooped up a nearly hysterical Lina. "I defeated it with my Pure Heart - OWWW!!" Poor exhuberent thing never noticed the rather large boulder infront of her. "How could you do that to a Servent of Justice?, Mr. Rock?" she asked, swirly eyed. Hmm, sheer terror and head injury not a stable person make.

Why were they running? I already said you can't know yet, dammit!

Said rock would've sweatdropped if it could've. It being inanimate and all. How could it do that? he, don't ask me, toots, I'm stone, remember?

"I see," Amelia answered the rock which never spoke and collapsed on the ground in a fit of giggles. Sighing, Gourry picked up Amelia with one arm as he ran past. This was getting heavy, he was already carring Sylphiel who had passed out at the first sign of terror....

I TOLD YOU, YOU CAN'T KNOW YET!!

"GIve me my balls back, you damn virgin!! giggle One small step for man, one giant leap for string cheese!! mad cackle Oi, MIIIIINNNNNAAAA, WAAAAIIIIT FOR ZEEEELLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!" SAid chimera was chasing after group, flailing his arms.

So he's the terror you ask? Well, he currently had traded his noted 'tragic swordsman' wear - instead donning a loud, red hawaiian shirt, blue track pants (ohh, show off them legs for da fangirls, honey!) black boxing gloves, roller blads and bunny ears. Don't ask how he's skating through the woods, just don't ask, he's just cool like that.

Lina, having come to her senses, was running beside Xelloss, who was just running for the hell of it. No, he was really terrified to and had forgotten that he could teleport in his fevor. But he wasn't gonna admit that.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT YOU DAMN FRUITCAKE!!" she screeched, clobbering him upside the head as they ran.

"But they did it in Blazing Saddles," he pouted, glancing back to the chimera.

"THEY DID NOT!!!" And so, Lina gave Xelloss a complementary flight back to Wolf Pack Island. Oh, maybe that wasn't a good idea, now he got out of it.... damn.

What did Xelloss do, you ask? Have you ever had those Expresso things? Very, very yummy, very very caffinated. So caffinated, in fact, that they're served in theses itsy-bitsy-teeny-weeny cups, so that one doesn't go through overload and become a holly terror of the Zany Overlord Hyperness-sama. I think we all know where this is going - our favorite mazoku had switched the containers, meaning Zel's 3+ pots off coffee were nothing more than...

Pure caffene dilluded by a little coffee.

Whooo, boy have you ever seen a hyper chimera?

It aint pretty.

They retreaded to their rooms after dinner, Zel quiet as was normal, for our dear caffene-sama hadn't kicked in yet. However, when he had closed the door to his room, a peculiar thing had happened - the bed it spoke to him, called to him, tempting him with oh so gentle words.

Jump on me.

No, he couldn't, he hadn't jumped on an INN bed since he was a child.

You know you want to. Are you man enough?

Zel giggled. Ohh, that was a sure sign that something was amiss. Why the hell not! "WHEEE!! /_^" he cried, leaping onto the bed.

CRASH

Lina had rushed in after the grand noise. "Zel! Are you - " She was greeted by a pile of rubble vaugely resembeling a bed like shape and a dizzy stone boy. "alright?.. Zel, you broke the bed?"

"It's not my fault I weigh half a ton," he sang, the last bit of sanity flying way, way, away.

"What were you DOING?!"

"Um... THE HOMICIDAL CHICKEN DANCE FEVER, BABY!!!" He cried, shooting up and proceeding to Hula dance right there. He looked at Lina, his face so full of Genki-ness and hyperactivity that it could make Amelia sick. "Care to join me?"

What did Lina do? What any sane person, knowing Zel, knowing the consequences of too much energy and having a normal fear mechanism would do. She screamed and ran, Zel close behing. "BUT LINA-DEAR, WE COULD HAVE SOO MUCH FUUUNNN!!!!"

And so here the Slayers were, forced to run from Zel until he calmed down.

And here be you, faithful reader, at the end of a pointless silly story with no plot just so the author could try to get her hands on a pick of Zel with bunny ears.

Zel continued to laugh as he chased em. Whee, what fun!! Maybe they could swim across the Demon's Sea next!! "PIKA PIKA!!" He crowed. "PIKA PIKA PIKACHUUUUU!!!!!!"

And thus the screaming began anew.


Fanfiction