Part Three: "Where, oh where has my Naga gone ... ? And why do I care?"


As previously mentioned, Naga the serpent had managed to separate herself from Lina and the rest of Lina's aunterage in a drunken state. No one was bothered, however, and knew she would be perfectly safe on the Star Ship since no one on board was ever really truely evil. That was just what would come on board later. But any way, due to the fact that none of the crew on the Enterprise were a dangerouse in regards to a young lady's (HA!) dignity, no one was really worried for her.

They began to worry about Wesley, though, when he did not return for his shift on deck. For some strange reason, the computer could not locate him either. His comumicator had been torn off (along with various other parts of his uniform) and left on the floor in his quarters. Piccard was now launching a full scale search for him.

"It's those blasted aliens again!" Piccard hissed in one of his moments of showing his true colours. "I just know it!"

Every one looked at him agast.

"Which ones?" Data asked.


Wesley sighed with reliefe as he peeled himself from against the wall. The crazy drunk woman had passed him now, and he could escape his hiding spot and get back to the sain world.

Or... damn.

"OH HO HO HO HO HO HO HO!!! Weeeesleeey... oh WEEEEEEEEESLEEEEEEEEEEEY..... Where are you hmmm?"

He tried tiptoeing across the hall way behind her. Unfortunately she turned and saw him. He froze in her lust filled gaze.

"OH HO HO HO HO HO!!! There you are, my sexy man!" She glomped him, crushing him against her body, even as he frantically scrambled away from her. She dragged him into a large empty room at the end of the hall, that opened up into a hot spring. "OOOOOOH HO HO HO HO! A HOT spring AND a sexy man! Ho HO HO Ho! Some one up there really likes me!" She dropped Wesly on the ground and leaned over him. An evil grin plastered on her face. "No w, my sexy young man," she licked her lips seductively,and ran a long finger down his chest. "What shall we do now that we are alone?"

Wesley's eyes were fixed on her cleavige, and he swallowed. "Uh... Wh-what do... What do y-you... want to... do?"

She winked. As if he needed to ask!

Later Wesly was found bound up in the hollodeck, garbed in an outlandish leather suit, whip marks scolding his back. His mother was horrified. Her baby had gone missing on the star ship! A deed thought previously impossible. Not only that but he had apparently been kidnapped and tortured! Poor baby! Poor, poor baby. She kept him in the sick bay over night to make sure he was not too overly traumatised. That smile of his was getting... a little disterbing.

Westly could not stop smiling for an entire week. His eyes were big and watery. He kept giggling to himself, even when he was in the company of others. His collegues were beginning to think he was going crazy. All he could say was: "They're natural! They really ARE natural!" And then giggle some more.

Naga, (do you remember Naga?) well she wandered in to a wedding of (councellor Troy's people), wearing nothing but that empty bottle of some alcaholic beverage she was carrying. So nobody noticed. ...At first.

After a while she collapsed in another drunken stoupor, and her loud snoring from the carpeted "runway" caused the ceremony to stop until she was "escorted" out. Then the ceremony started again. That was until there was a firy explosion that threw the two males carrying her back into the room.

"That will teach you not to touch the sacred drinking bottle of Naga! The serpent! Naga the serpent! Without my expressed written permission! OH HO HO HO HO HO HOOOOO!" She then stormed down the hallway, causing many a caste male she passed to faint from blood loss to the head. "hmmm," She thought to her self out loud. "I wonder why it's so drafty in here?"


Part 4   |   Fanfiction