Second Installment


Okay, next episode of Ask a Reploid! ^^

X: I want to go home.

Zero: The girls are waiting for me!

Sigma: I need to plan my attack...

Vile: I want my beauty sleep.

SHUT UP ALL OF YOU!!! Now answer the damn questions! >_< BR>

Everyone: oO

Yes, I'm in a bad mood, it's fraggin' cold. BTW, people, you don't HAVE to ask questions of each one of these guys... I mean, if you only want to ask Zero something, not the others, feel free. Anyway...


Yai! ::bounces around:: Here goes... I'll keep it short ::this:: time ::evil snicker::

To Zero: What to say. I worship you. You, next to Protoman, are the most awesome (not to mention hot) character in the entire series. Let's have the truth now. What do you really think of Iris?

Vile: What happened in X3? You managed to crawl back into existence before, so did X finally whup your butt?

Sigma: You know, Siggy, you're worse than a bad rash. What makes humans so bad anyways? If you're so set on killing them because they enslave reploids, do you realize you're no better than them by trying to do the same thing? ^_^

X: How did you manage to change voices from little-kid-high-pitched to adolescent-deep voice? Personally, I like the latter, but what in the world was Dr. Light thinking?

~Sierra Omega~

Dear Sierra Omega

Zero: Why thank you! ::preens:: As for Iris... she was okay. She had a real nice --

X: ZERO!!!

Zero: -- personality. What?

X: oo... Nevermind.

Zero: But that's over and done with... say, would you like a date?

X: ... >_< BR>

Like X said earlier, this ain't a dating service. Vile?

Vile: X will NEVER whup my butt!

X: I, um, have several times.

Vile: Just because I let you.

X, Zero and Sigma: .........

Ah well... ::coughs:: Now...

Sigma: Human scum. You created us to be nothing but your SERVANTS, and the STUPID Maverick hunters embrace their servitude! WE shall lead this world into the new age, an age of Reploids --

Zero: Incidentally run by you --

Sigma: Shut up! I'm pontificating here!

Well, he's got vocabulary anyway. Aaaaaand X, you're up.

X: Oh, that was just bad dubbing. My real voice is much nicer! Right Zero?

Zero: Ehhh, it's okay. I've heard better.

X: ... ::looks hurt:: Zero...

Zero: ...What?


Hey, it's a pretty cute fic. ^_^ I guess I'll do one...

Sigma: Is hating humans going to get you anywhere in life, really? Just rather curious...hating them doesn't seem to be getting anyone anywhere...

Vile: How exactly do you keep managing to stay alive? I mean, how long will it be until you finally kick the bucket...er..no pun intended, of course...

X and Zero: I sometimes wonder why people are SO sure that you two are a couple...I mean, Zero, you've got Iris, right?

-Tifa Lockheart

Dear Tifa Lockheart,

Sigma: I will win this war and destroy them. That's all I care about!

Yeah, obviously. Vile?

Vile: I don't manage to stay alive. I've died how many times? It's... rather depressing really... I try so hard. And yet it seems that I always... always...

::X pats him cautiously and eeps when Vile suddenly grabs him::

Vile: I TRY SO HARD!!!! ::suddenly bursts out crying on X::

Zero and Sigma: oO

X: It's... okay... we know...

Uuuuummm, this is too weird. Guys?

Zero: Well, I did, she's dead now. Remember?

X: ::still holding Vile:: ...The whore...

Zero: ::puzzled look at X:: What was that, X?

X: Nothing...

Vile: ;_;


Siggy: Did you like my song?

Siggy: are you aware you look like a phalus?

Vava: I agree with you on the phallus imagy on the final cannon/weapon thing, but he he looks like one himself with that bald head of his, don't you agree?

Vava: Do you have to be purple and wear that helmet? Siggy may look like one but you have the symbolism of one.

X-kun: Why do you wear a push up bra?

X-kun: do you like Harry Potter? I do, you have dark hair and green eyes like Harry, and Zero has blond hair like Draco. Did I mention I want to slash them? Give me a a buzz and I'll see if I can do a fic for you. ::smirks::

Blondie: When will you stop being clueless?

Blondie: Is your hair a good sex toy?

BONUS QUESTION:

Blondie: I'm writing a sequel to A Killing Love, A Healing Love aka 'Retribution' And I'm wondering, would you like it to end with you blowing your own head off or still angsting but more on the road to recovery from the trama experianced in the first fic?

--Nemi, sadist

Dear Sadist,

Sigma: ::twitches:: .... ::TWITCHES:: Let... me... kill... her....

Um, let's skip him. Vile?

Vile: ::sweatdrop:: I plead the fifth?

You already did that, but given that I want you to be around in the future, I guess I'll let you do it again. But what about your own phallus imagery.

Vile: I do NOT... that's just dirty.

I'm inclined to agree... X?

X: Push... up bra? oO What would I push up? Who's Harry Potter and why do you cut him?

Zero: ... oO

Vile: .... oo

Sigma: I've been defeated how many times by this idiot?

A puzzlement. Zero?

Zero: Clueless? About what?

Sigma: ...Dumbass. Even I can see it.

Zero: Screw you. And yeah, my hair is a GREAT sex toy! Wanna see?

X: ...

Sigma: ::sighs::

Okay... a bonus question? Oh, alright.

Zero: What the hell is she talking about?

::shows him the fic::

Zero: ... oO....Oo... I... think I'd rather have me head blown off it's all the same to you...

X: Why? What's the fic like? ::curious::

Sigma: Nothing that should soil your innocent eyes.

Zero and Vile: YEAH.


My turn!!!

Zero: Will you ever take back your original sabre that X in took X5 when you died?

X: Why can't you be cool like Zero?

Vile: No one likes you. You're a pussy who always uses a mech. You're not in anymore X games because your a PUSSY! LOOK AT ME! IM VILE THE PUSSY! I DRINK SKIM MILK WITH LOW FAT CRACKERS!

Sigma: Do you use lotion?

-Brak the Spud

Dear Brak the... Spud,

Zero: Of course I will. And he better take good care of it while he's got it, or I'll haunt him forever!

X: oO

Nifty. X?

X: ......

Zero: oo

X: I'M JUST AS COOL AS ZERO!!! WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M A HELPLESS LITTLE PANSY?! GRRRRR!!! KILL YOU ALL!!!!

Zero: Down boy!

Sigma: ... ::thinks: This has potential.::

Um... oh dear, one of those psychotic episodes. We all have our moments, I guess. And Vile?

Vile: Fuck you, bitch.

::sighs:: About what could be expected. Sigma?

Sigma: ...For what? Suntanning, no. Other things... no.

X: ::back to angelic mode:: What other things?

Vile: oO That switch scares me...


X: ^__^ Why are you so naive ever???, because of that Zero got killed.

Zero: Why you don't you stop of die and appear??, if X died, what would you do?

Sigma: You're great but.....You should take a vacation or something because I'm really bored of see you in EACH game.

Vile: Are you dead or what???

-E.V.H

Dear E.V.H,

X: I-I... I didn't...

Zero: Yeah, I didn't get killed because he's naive! I got killed because he sucks at fighting!

::X bursts into tears and runs away::

Zero: ...What?

Sigma: My god, you are stupid.

oO Very much so. Hmm... okay, Zero?

Zero: "you don't you stop of die and appear"... the hell is that supposed to mean? And if someone killed X, I'd have to rip off their heads and spit down the hole.

Vile: How about a little torture first?

Zero: Yeeeeeah!

You guys both scare me. Sigma?

Sigma: ......

Vile: ... o_o

Sigma: ...Why am I in each game? Why isn't there anyone ELSE... why shouldn't I take some time off? I'd love to see someone else break their brains fighting against the nitwits for a change! While I drink Margueritas on some pretty little tropical island surrounded by lovely Reploid nymphs! HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Zero: ...I LIKE this plan...

Vile and X: oO

Personally, I'm scared... ::gives Sigma a Marguerita:: There ya go.

Sigma: ...Thanks. ::drinks::

First nice thing he's ever said to me. Vile?

Vile: I'm alive right now to answer your stupid questions. Isn't that enough?


XD roflmao Hilarious fic, Ari-chan!! Now to throw in my own (random/perverted) questions ::cackle:: o_o;.

Sigma:

  1. In alot of ways you're like Osama bin Laden. So, am I correct in my assumption that you have a personal 'love-stash' hidden away somewhere?
  2. And, am I correct in my assumption that you find the goats, sheep, camels, and ostriches in that love-stash to be valid sexual partners?

Vile:

  1. Boxers, briefs, or thongs?
  2. As the owner of the greatest bucket (helmet?) on the face of the earth, would you kindly autograph this? ::holds up a purple/green polka dotted bucket::

Zero:

  1. Do you have long hair to compensate for... something else? ::hint hint::
  2. ::holds up a large, thick cucumber:: If you were anywhere near X in a group shower room, what's the first thing you would do with this?

X:

  1. Throughout the X series your helmet, armor, and weapons have been upgraded numerous times. I think the question on every X fangirl's mind is, "Are there any upgrades for 'X Jr.'?" ::wink::
  2. Do you, or do you not have a box full of shirtless Zero pictures, conveniently tucked away under your bed for some special 'private time' every night?

X and Zero:

  1. Wouldn't the two of you just love to undress, and get into a hot-tub full of melted Velveeta cheese with Dynamo while watching explicit potato porn? ^.^

-Nifaria

Dear Nifaria,

Sigma: Heh... who's this Osama? I only love my naked nymphs... love stash... love... bwee hee hee. HAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

How many Marguerita's has he DRUNK?!?

Zero: You gave him the endlessly refilling Marguerita glass, remember?

Vile: I'd say about eight, but it's hard to tell.

... >_<

Vile: Boxers. What moron wears a thong all day? That's for the... special moments. And I am NOT signing a BUCKET!

Zero: ::smirks:: You have special moments?

Vile: Shut up, hairball.

Hairball... that leads us nicely into our next question. Zero?

Zero: Hell no! The hair just advertises what I got! ::runs his hands through it in a vain gesture::

X: ... ::dreamy sigh::

Zero: ...Eat it? What the hell else would I do with a cucumber? Although why I'd have one in the shower with X is beyond me...

X: ... ::blushes::

Vile: Can I have that scenario?

Zero: Stay the HELL away from X!

Vile: ... ::sulks::

Such perverted questions. X?

X: oO... Oo... um...

Zero: His grapes are seedless! ::breaks down laughing::

X: ZERO!

Vile: So are yours, hair boy. Seriously, we Reploids can have sex but we can't reproduce.

Sigma: For now! Bwee hee hee!

Everyone: ...oO...

Well, we DO need the answer to X's second question, I suppose.

X: Unh... ::sweatdrop:: ::really squeaky voice:: I plead the fifth?

Vile: Hey, that's my line!

::groans:: Last question...

X: oo DYNAMO??? You sick pervert!

Zero: Yeah, kill her!!! Velveeta cheese is AWFUL!

Vile: Potato porn? oo

Sigma: Hot tub...


heh heh. this is great. ok, here's mine:Vile: i like your helmet, cuz i'm a star wars person. Sigma: Do you like eggs? Zero: You are the absolute coolest guy i know! (yes he's a guy for all you non believers!) X: i think you would look cute in a kitten suit.

-Crimson Huntress

Dear Crimson Huntress,

Vile: ... I've never seen that stupid finkin' movie! Would everyone stop dissing the helmet!

She was saying she likes it... oh, nevermind. I dread this but... Sigma?

Sigma: Eggs are good. ^^

My god he's better drunk. Zero?

Zero: Thank you! ^_^ And of course I'm a guy! Anyone who doubts it, I'll show them different!

Vile: What if they're guys?

Zero: Well, in that case, I'll just kill 'em.

X: ...

And X?

X: ... Th-thank you I think... ::thinks: Maybe I should get one...::


Dear X,

Who do you think is sexier: Vile or Zero?

P.S. i love this fic

-insane lil chika

Dear Insane,

X: ... VILE! ::runs away giggling like a maniac::

Zero: ... Hey...

Vile: oO ::thinks: Should I be pleased or really depressed?::


>D

X: What pisses you off the most?
Zero: O_o What shampoo do you use?
Vava-chan~: >D Who's your sex kitten!? WHO!? XD
Sigma: ...was that lipstick in X5?

~Pink-chan!
That freak who made half of the fucked up rumors in the Rockman X yaoi fandom

Dear Pink,

X: People who say I'm NOT AS COOL AS ZERO! I AM COOL I AM I AM I'LL KILL ANYONE WHO SAYS SOMETHING ELSE!

Zero: xx Down boy, DOWN!

Vile: ... ::thinks: God he's hot when he's angry...::

Sigma: Cute when he's mad isn't he... ::drinks more Marguerita::

Vile: OO

Um, that was sick enough for now. Zero?

Zero: That Herbal Essence stuff. I love their commercials. Like an orgasm on TV!

X: ...

Zero: OH YEAH BABY!

Vile: ::sweatdrop::

It's getting worse... Vile, take it away.

Vile: X!!!!

Zero: YOU BASTARD! ::blasts him::

HEY! No abusing the other answerers... ::cures Vile and calms everyone down:: Okay... Sigma?

Zero: Wastin' away again in Marguerita ville...

Sigma: Lookin' for my, lost shaker of salt...

The hell?!?

Zero: Some people claim... there is a woman to blame...!

Sigma: Buddi know... it's my own damn fault...

X and Vile: oo

X: ...Vile? Can we make a pact?

Vile: You mean, if Zero ever goes Maverick, we'll kill them both to save all the humans and Reploids?

X: I was thinking more of a suicide pact, but that might work too...


MORE QESTIONS

Sigma you have copyed the termonator and the grim reaper what next?

X what do you do for fun in hunter base?

Zero This isn't really a qestion...IF YOU CUT YOUR HAIR I WILL KILL YOUR ROBOT SOUL!!!

Vile whats with the purple?

-Robot Dena

Dear Robot Dena,

Sigma: HELEN HUNT!!! ::runs away laughing like a maniac::

Everyone: oO

WAY too many margueritas. X?

X: I, um, read books mostly...

Zero: Wussy. Go out with the girls!

X: ....

Vile: How stupid can you BE?

Zero: Hey!

Let's go on before there's another fight. Zero?

Zero: Well DUH I won't cut my hair. Yeeesh.

Of course. Aaaaand Vile!

Vile: It's pretty.

X and Zero: oO

Vile: What? Does there need to be a better reason?


ok i have a few questions

Sigma:why dont you wear Viles bucket i mean you need it more then he dose theres no way that viles can be half as ugly as your mug

Zero:will you ever try and rebuild Iris???

X:when will you stop being a pansey?

-Maverick X

PS:very funny fic

Dear Maverick X,

Sigma: Mmm... if I didn't feel so good right now, I'd kill you human scum... besides... you've never seen Vile's face...

Vile: BOSS!

Zero: I knew it! He's hideously deformed, isn't he!

Vile: ARGH!

Stop picking on the poor Maverick. Now... Zero?

Zero: ... her bits are in a million pieces...

X: ...the whore...

Zero: ::puzzled look:: X?

X: ...Nothing...

Rightyo. X?

X: I'm not a pansy... am I...? I, I try to be strong...

Zero: I like your psychotic moments better.

X: ::angelic blink:: Psychotic? I'm never psychotic, am I?

Vile: oO I'm afraid...

Me too actually...


Ooo!! I got some questions!! ::hophophop:: But they're mostly for Sigma.. I always wanted to ask him a few things without being killed. X.x anywat, Sigma: In X4, in your second form, it looked like you were a cup inside out. Did you do this on purpose to shock the enemy or what? If you COULD have hair for one day, what color would it be, and what style? One more for you! ... why do your eyes glow all the time? Its really neat! I think your a kick ass bad guy, your mean.. but you could have better looks... and I got one question for X, Zero and Vile

If you three were stuck on an island together and forced to survive and help each other, what would you do?

BTW - I like this idea!!

-Amy-Chan

Dear Amy-Chan,

Sigma: Cup? What cup? Like this cup? ::holds up his marguerita:: Hehehe... some heads were made perfect, the others were covered by hair!

Vile: So that's means Zero's head must be the most IMperfect --

Zero: HEY!

Sigma: Short brown is kinda nice... like X's...

X: ... ::blushes::

Sigma: My eyes glow?

Zero: Wow, he's drunk.

Um, yeah. And you three?

Vile: Kill Zero!

Zero: Kill Vile!

X: Kill myself?

Expecting that lot to help each other is asking for too much, really...


Hehehe...I'm back!

Dear Zero,

Cool! (feels his hair) And...do you ever braid it? (evil grin)

Dear X,

So yer not gay. Okay...what girl do you like? Iris or Alia?

Dear Vile,

BUCKET!! I'm right, I know I am! It's a bucket, right?!

Dear Siggy,

Butt-ugly-Mr.Clean-idoit! Just drop ded, really! Z and X beat you anyday! Will you ever give up!? (Yes, I'm trying to piss you off)

One more for Zero,

Do you really love Iris? Or do you love Alia? Or Vile? Or Dynamo? Or Sigma? Or...or...X?! Gotta know!

-Niki

Dear Niki,

Zero: Naaaah, I like to let it go in it's full glory! Hey, I'm serious, would you like a date?

X: Zero...

Zero: Orr, would you like a date with X?

X: ZERO!

::coughs:: Right. Next?

X:.... Well... Alia's nice, but... I never liked Iris at all.

Zero: Yeah, why was that anyway?

X: ....

One of those things. Vile?

Vile: Die, bitch.

I could never have guessed you'd say that.

Sigma: I'm going to HAWAII! Nothing can piss me off! I'll be with my naked nymphs!

Zero: ...mm... nymphs...

X: oO

Vile: Remember our pact.

To save the universe... okay, Zero, last question is for you.

Zero: ... I don't love anyone yet. I wonder what it'll feel like when I do...


Interlude   |   Fanfiction