Second: Domination


"You pushed,
I would not relent
not submit...
But I had"


The week had stretched to an added month or more, other attempts ending either with Magnet being ignored, or with a kiss so powerful he was forced to retreat to his room to get over it. But he was preparing himself for that time when he would finally get what he wanted. He watched Pharaoh closely, examining his style, his skill, studying the movements and carefully integrating some parts of it to his own. He wouldn't be the one caught unprepared again.

There was a pause of reflection, perhaps even to prep himself up, Magnet knocked upon Pharaoh's door. At the muffled 'enter', the red robot took a breath and stepped through the threshold, the smell of smoke, musk and spice wafted towards him.

Pharaoh was seated near the middle of the room, appearing to be painting something on an inclined board. Magnet shifted over to look over the other's shoulder and saw thick, black lines upon crinkled, ancient seeming parchment. The long brush finished the strokes, giving form to the lines, appearing as a man, drawn in hieroglyphics style, a tall, feathered hat upon his head, a lightening rod in one hand, his erection in the other as he watched two people, both appearing to be male, having sex.

"Quite the artist, aren't we?" Magnet asked, his eyes focused more on the movement of the wrist, the grip on the handle than the actual picture.

"It isn't art," Pharaoh said, "it's a sacrifice." He finished, painting a pair of bull horns, identical to the one around his neck, over the headdress.

"Sacrifice? To what?"

"To who. It is to Min, asking to keep blessing me as he has." He said, standing and taking the painting in hand. He walked to a basin that stood on a wooden stand in the middle of the room. Inside were ashes upon which he placed the parchment over. The black lines gleamed tiredly, the paint drying quickly. He said a few words in Egyptian, too quiet to be heard, lit a mach and placed it on the painting. The underlying scent Magnet had noticed as he first entered the room grew in intensity, and he shivered, a tingling washing over his body like feathers and silk.

"Why are you here?" Magnet jumped at the sound of Pharaoh's voice, his hot breath sudden on his ear and chin. He hadn't even realized the other had moved behind him.

He leaned back, turning his head so his nose pressed lightly against Pharaoh's jaw. "Say something." Magnet whispered headily, his head feeling light and his body hot.

"Why?"

"Because... your voice..." he trailed off, the incense destroying all thought, leaving him yearning to hear the voice again, like water slipping over smooth rocks.

"What do you want from me?" Pharaoh asked, pressing his body tighter against Magnet's, making the other sigh.

"I want to feel you against me." His hand traced and memorized each curve and slant of Pharaoh's back, his hips and thighs, feeling an urgency pressing against him. The realization gave him back a small piece of his senses. He turned, rubbing his palms over Pharaoh's chest, tracing the collar bone with a shy finger. "I want your body against mine," he pressed himself as close as he could to the other, "hot, tight... I want to know what it's like to be with you, to have you touch me, to taste you." He bent his head, tracing the sharp taste of metal with his tongue, the circle, the crescent horns atop it. His nose was filled with Pharaoh's scent, his taste knowing only the metal and the hot body before him.

"If you want it, then take it." The other responded. "You've wanted me since I first came here. Why haven't you done anything about it?" He raised a hand, pressing it against Magnet's cheek. The other turned his head, giving the palm a long lick before taking a finger in his mouth, sucking and nipping at it. Pharaoh's breath hitched and he pressed his face against the dark red of Magnet's hair.

"Do you want me to take you?" He asked innocently. He was surprised when one of Pharaoh's arms wrapped tightly around his waist, lifting him up, forcing him to stand upon his toes.

"Why bother to ask?" Pharaoh growled, gold eyes like smoldering liquid. "You take because you can, not because they let you. This is about control, Magnet." He pressed his lips brutally against the shorter robot's, making him weak with desire. "The strong are the only ones that can control, you can't submit to anyone." He rumbled around gasping lips and a seeking tongue.

"Show me." Magnet managed to get out. "Control me, show me, let me see your strength."

Pharaoh pulled away long enough to move the two to his bed. Magnet sat on the edge, followed by Pharaoh who leaned down to kiss him again, his tongue alive in the other's receptive mouth. One of Pharaoh's hands gripped Magnet's painfully, pinning it down to the bed, the other twirling around the long strands of hair that fluttered against the back of his neck. The other moaned, arching his back, begging for more of a touch, to be hurt, to writhe in burn of pain and lust. Pharaoh pulled back, then pushed Magnet flat on the bed, not yet straddling him, his free hand pushing the dark red bangs from the elder's face. The other ran delicate, powerful fingers along the sensitive curve of Magnet's leather bound thigh and up to the outer curve of his waist. Magnet's breath hitched into almost a laugh until the hot mouth descended on his neck, sucking on it, swirling the skin and the blood with his skillful tongue, leading it to stimulate the deep crevices behind his ear, down the tendon at his throat, nipping at the hollow of his collar and creating a moist line down his chest until he had reached the hem of the black shirt's collar. He kissed the skin where his tongue had stopped, then moved his way to the right, alternating randomly between kisses, hard, long or kitten-like licks and grazing the skin with his teeth or nipping at it with sharp clicks. Pharaoh nuzzled the subtle arc of Magnet's breast, blowing his hot breath beneath the silk, the tip of his tongue giving the nipple the barest of flickers.

He shuddered at the touch. He had forgotten what it was like to receive, to feel as another crawled over him, kissing, sculpting his body in a statue of desire.

The long, triangular collar of the shirt seemed too small at that moment, not giving Pharaoh enough access to his pale skin. He lifted his hips, begging for the shirt to be removed. The other growled in his throat, placing a hand over Magnet's abdomen to keep him down, the heel of his palm barely touching with enough pressure to sate the thirst at his groin. But he tugged at the shirttail, twisted and tucked beneath the tight pants. He gripped Magnet's lips between his tightly, chewing deliberately as if a punishment for his clothes causing such frustrations. Magnet sighed against the pain as it ran his blood and nerves awake, more aware to touch. With the pants unbuttoned and only partially zipped, the sound lost in a world of only themselves, the shirt billowed out. Hands, getting more energetic, more daring, slipped beneath it, startlingly hot on skin only touched by the cool silk. Soon after, drop after drop of moist heat plopped onto his taut stomach as Pharaoh placed one kiss after another over each quivering nerve, watching as Magnet squirmed so deliciously beneath him. In a desperate fervor, Magnet bucked his hips once again, pushing piteously against the chest and cool metal of Min.

Pharaoh let out another growl, pulling the shirt roughly from Magnet's body and then straddling himself firmly upon the other's thighs, clad heat upon clad heat. "Stay." He grunted, breath coming out in huffs as he gave Magnet one last kiss before the shirt was pulled over his head. Magnet gave a slight cry when Pharaoh bit firmly on his shoulder before gently sucking and licking on it, biting harder once the pain had receded.

The darker hands worked whitened sides hard, gripping, massaging, pulling his fingers almost painfully into the unblemished skin, leaving it red and beginning to bruise. His legs squeezed tightly at the thighs and hips, pressing him closer, impossibly closer to the bed. But the brutality of it all gave the act a sweeter, sharper blade of lust.

He began to lose track of positions, aware only of the scent, sound and touch of Pharaoh, creating the world that he could not leave through the moans and the soft, mewling gasps. He quivered when the hot breath descended down his body, uncovering the rest of his body of clothes, covering them with curved fingers and burning teeth. He was engulfed in heat, exploding his world with desire and hot, wet air, covering him in sweat that burned and chilled him all the same. Pharaoh drank at the nippled skin, drinking the sweet milk seeping from every pore, every weeping aperture, drinking Magnet dry of every essence within.

His voice grew louder at the feel of something touching him where only one, so long ago, had ever touched him. Not gentle, but not seeking to break him, either. It filled him, stretched him in ways he never knew could bend. And when that fullness left him, he opened his mouth to cry, to beg, but Pharaoh's mouth covered his, filling it with his breath and his tongue and his passion. And below, something began to push its way inside, shaking every foundation within Magnet, straining his nerves, pain no longer the emotion second to pleasure. A tear slipped down his cheek and he grabbed Pharaoh desperately, trying to quell the pain by anchoring onto something strong and steady. Soon, soon the rhythm was set, the world began to move with them, rocking slowly, quickly, their paces steady and growing faster, faster, harder, faster, painful, hard, hurt, pain, God, oh God, faster, more, more.

His voice began to get hoarse as he begged, unaware that he was no longer kissing Pharaoh, mouth gasping in the heavy air, as teeth grounding against his shoulder. He couldn't see the world anymore through wide, blind eyes, all his world was Pharaoh, pressed tightly against him, wrapped by arms tight and legs that pistoned their bodies. Each moment their bodies met, giving off a friction so delicious, so wonderful, it broke off a bit of that world until it was dangling by line threatening to break under the weight, and shattered in a light that he believed was heaven sent.

They lay entwined for a moment, chest heaving together, sweat and trembling limbs that mingled and gripped. Slowly, Pharaoh pulled himself off of the other, whispered something in his ear that could not be heard beyond the slow pounding in his head before he had slid off the bed, gorgeous in all his naked glory as he padded silently to the door, pulling on the rumpled khakis from the ground. Magnet lay upon the bed, his body cooling and he shivered. The fire had gone out long in the middle of the tryst, the perfume dimmed by a great scent of sex. He reached onto his chest, fingers idly tracing the barest indent of Min's horns that had been imprinted there. Magnet turned, nuzzling his face into the pillow that smelled of Pharaoh, his presence washing over the older once more, making him shiver in delicious memory. And the words rang through his ears in the softest of whispers: "I'll keep you."


Third   |   Fanfiction