Subj: AIM discussion
Date: (Who knows..? O.o*)
From: Ifni no Miko


(Not really a convo from WK Yaoi ML, and but Ruaki did mail it to the WKML earlier.... read it with a really dirty mind and you'll get all the innuendos... ^_~)


<-- disturbing word scenerio popped into head (waggles fingers and starts to type) let me see if this'll work

Ken: (dragging Aya into his room demanding something) A~ya-kun! I really need you to help me!

Aya: (cool, as always ... and carrying a box of lightbulbs and an instruction manual) You sure you can't do this yourself??

K: Very sure.

K: (as if confiding something to A) I'm a little too short, you see.

A: (tiny sweatdrop on head) For a lightbulb?

K: No, to change one. You're tall ... (giving him a look that can be implied many ways)

K: (points up at ceiling (where a bulb is burning just fine)) See?

A: (dense) No, I can't.

K: That's why it needs changing, I can't see a thing!

A: (sighs, but gives in so he can hurry up and get back to all that money in the cash register ... it was calling him, calling him, calling him .... (mental sequence from cash: We love you Aya, come and stay with us, Aya-kun)) Ok, where do I start?

K: Well, see, you change the bulb by getting it out first.

A: (looks at K, then looks at bulb) Ok. (reaches up to tug on bulb)

K: (slaps hand to forehead and mutters something as Aya yelps and burns his hand)

(momentary interlude while first aid is rendered to A with a not-so-obvious-gushing K)

K: Ok, back to basics. Turn off the light.

A: (turns off light) Well, how am I supposed to see the thing!?

K: I'll instruct you. (puts on those cool infared goggles)

A: (raises eyebrow at darkness) Oh~kay ...

K: (calculating) Two steps forward.

A: (does as told)

K: Lift hand to ceiling and get a grip on the lightbulb.

A: And it's not going to burn this time, eh?

K: (mutters) Wait'll he gets a grip on the other lightbulb.

A: What other lightbulb? (puzzled)

K: Nothing! Nothing!

A: Yeah, that's what I'm seeing. Where's the bulb?

K: Just grab the stupid thing!

A: (grabs the bulb, after much groping)

(ok, here we can digress into smut immediately, or go on with the wordplay with the lightbulb)


Miscellaneous   |   Index