Part 7


After a week they retched the temple and Kim had been weary nervous the last two days. She hadn't said much and she had drawn a lot of pictures but no one had seen them. Zel was starting to get worried and had tried to talk to her but she didn't answer his questions. So he decided to let her be.

"How is she doing Lina?"

"Not good. She still not eating or speaking. I wonder if this is going to work at all?"

"It must. She won't be able to do this much longer."


Kim was sitting on a rock when she suddenly felt a couple of hands over her eyes.

"Guess who lover." She heard an unfamiliar male voice and was startled.

"Wha.." She couldn't say anything more because the man was kissing her. She managed to throw the man away and started to scream. The other Slayers heard her and ran to her, and were surprised to se a man at the other side of the rode. The man was knocked out and Kim was standing and was looking weary angry.

"Kim what's wrong." Zel finally managed to ask after a few moments.

"That creep snuck up from behind and covered my eyes and then kissed me."

"What?" Zel said and stared at the man.

"You herd me."

"Hey Amelia what was that for?" The man said and got to his feet and started to walk to her. She immediately went to hide behind Zel and the man stopped when he saw the chimera and the others.

"Is this your friend's you were talking about before?"

"Who the hell are you?" Kim asked with Zel as her shield.

"You don't remember me? For gods sake I'm your boyfriend." Everyone dropped their jaws and just stared.

"Your Amelia's boyfriend?" Lina asked still starring at the man.

"Yes. I'm prince Dereck Morrvilde."

"How long have you been seeing each other then?"

"About seven months. But I been away fore quite some time."

"Well I got some news fore you prince Dereck. I'm not Amelia. I'm Kimberly Ohmsford."

"But why do you look like Amelia then?"

"Oh no not again. Why must this happen to me?"

"Excuse me, what did you say?"

"Nothing. Well if you just wait until later I'll explain."

"What do you mean?" Kim just ignored him and turned to Xellos.

"Are you ready Xellos?"

"Yes, and you?"

"I'm as ready as I'll ever bee."

"Ok let get to work then shall we."

"Ok. Zel I hope that you won't be disappointed with me."

"I could newer bee that. I love you."

"I love you to." She gave him a kiss and went to the temple with Xellos who was leading the way. Zel and the other came after them to see what was going to happen. Xellos told Kim to stand in the middle of the symbol on the floor.

"What now?"

"Drink the potion and just stand there."

"Ok.... juck, this stuff taste awful." She made a face and then sat the empty bottle on the floor.

"Ok, you know that your body will look exactly like the one in you world right."

"Yes. Hey Xellos I'm beginning to feel dizzy. "

"Then we know it works. I'll start now."

"Ok." She forced herself to stand still, trying to ignore the dizziness she felt.

Xellos began to chant and his staff began to glow. Kim was surrounded by a red light. And after a while she began to tremble and scream. Zel tried to run to her but Lina and Gourry held him back.

"Xellos stop you are hurting her."

"Zel stop. If you interfere now you'll ruin everything." Lina said and looked at her worried friend.

The scream began to split in to two, one a little higher, the one that belong to Amelia, and one lower that belonged to Kim. At the left of Amelia there was a body beginning to take form. After about five minutes of painful screams two bodies fell to the floor with a thud. The right one, Amelia, stood up first and looked around and saw Dereck and ran towards him and embraced him.

"I didn't think that I would ever see you again. Don't leave me again promise me that."

"I promise that I'll never leave you again." Then they kissed.


Part 8   |   Story Index   |   Fanfiction