Ruby Red and the Seven Chibis


Angie: *waving* Hi Everyone! Welcome to a little twisted piece of fanfiction entitled 'Ruby Red and the Seven Chibis', starring none other than the infamous Slayers gang!

Lina: Wait a sec! Doesn't this genre already belong to that 'demented author' friend of yours? I think you'd be breaking some sort of copyright if you went ahead with this.

Angie: You mean Alyson-chan? Yeah, but she said I should borrow you guys and give it a try just for the fun of it.

Zel: Lucky us.

Filia: *impatient* Can we get on with this already?

Valgrav: Yeah! The sooner we get this #@!%(*&)%$#&%#! thing started, the sooner it'll be over!

Angie: Oh alright! *ahem* As our heroine, Princess Rubyred, we have our favorite sorceress, Lina Inverse!

Gourry: Big surprise there.

Filia: *snorts* Figures.

Angie: ...and as the evil Queen we have *pauses* Filia Ul Copt!

Filia: WHAT!! Me? Evil? *pleading* Can't you put that namagomi in a dress and let him handle it?

Xellos: Sorry Filia, but I have a much better role in this fic!

Amelia: What's that Mr. Xellos?

Xellos: Why I get to play the prince Ofcourse!

Lina: A golden dragon for my stepmother and a makozu prince? *tears out pieces of hair* That's it! We're outta here! *grabs Gourry* C'mon!

Gourry: Huh? *blinks*

Angie: *melodramatic* Oh my! If you won't play the lead...what will I tell your 'Onee-san'? Luna was so looking forward to seeing her Imooto-chan play the lead in this story!

Lina: *twirls around* So..Angie, who else is in this wonderful, fantastic, and entertaining fanfic of yours....hmmm?

Angie: Lemme see...Oh! Moving on down the list we have Crown Prince Philionel as the leader of the chibis!

Phil: *drops into the room via the chimney* HO HO HO *wearing Santa suit* MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Amelia: Umm....Daddy? *sweatdrops* Why are you dressed like that? Christmas isn't for several months yet!

Phil: Opps! Sorry!

Angie: ....And as the remaining chibis we have: Gourry, Zel, Valgravy, Amelia, Slyphiel, and Naga! *looks around* Hey! Where's Slyphiel and Naga?

Slyphiel: *Bursting into the room* Sorry Miss Angie! But I had a rather difficult of a time trying to find Miss Naga!

Naga: *typical laugh* I don't see how anyone would find searching for the talented, gorgeous, and not mention all-powerful Naga the serpent could be such a difficult task!

Angie: 'xactly! Anyhou....On with the show!

Zel: Aren't you forgetting something? *points to everyone's clothing-especially Phil's*

Angie: *lightbulb* Oh yeah! Costumes! Everybody get dressed quickly! *chaos ensues* Gourry! That's Naga's chibi suit you're wearing! Xellos you're the prince! You can't wear a dress in this fic! Geez Lina! I didn't think you'd have so much trouble with heels! *fed up* ENOUGH!! *snaps fingers causing all the chibis to go SD, and the 'normal' characters are in their proper outfits-expect Lina who's now wearing flat slippers instead of high heels* Now that's more like it! Everyone to their places! Light, Camera, Action!


Angie: Once upon a time...

Lina: That's original!

Angie: *glares at Lina*...as I was saying...Once upon a time, there once existed a prosperous and happy Kingdom...

Valgrav: Sounds like Zoina, before Lina came along!

Lina: *growls* Shuddup dragon-boy!

Valgrav: @(&*%$^)@^&$#! Make me! *fighting breaks out between the two*

Angie: *vein mark appears on her forehead* Filia? Can I borrow your mace for a moment?

Filia: Sure! *hands weapon to Angie*

Angie: Thanks! *hits them both with the mace* Now will you two let me finish my introduction already?

Val&Lina: Ouch! OK! OK!

Angie: Anyhou, In this Kingdom, there also lived both a wise King and Queen who desperately wished for a child to call there own....

Gourry: So they adopted a little girl named Rapunzel right?

Angie: *smacks a hand over her face* Wrong story Gourry...We're doing a Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs spoof here...

Xellos: If only he had read the script while Angie-chan was busy typing her other fics *smirks*...like me ^^!!

Valgrav: You knew she was going to do this ahead of time *madder than hell*...and you @#(%#!&^)&# didn't tell us?

Xellos: Well none of you asked me!

Zel: *crosses arms* As if you would've told us...

Angie: ...One day, while the Queen was polishing her vast collection of jewelry, she dropped one of her necklaces, dislodging one of its precious stones. The Queen stared at the stone, a deep red ruby, marveling in its beauty. She then clasped her hands around the gem and then wished with all her being for a little girl whose hair and eyes were as a brilliant as the jewel she held. About a year passed and the couple was finally blessed with the birth of their only child...whom they named Rubyred!

Naga: ...*points to Lina's chest* Did the Queen also wish for her daughter's chest to be just as flat as that gemstone? *laughs aloud*

Lina: *almost reflexively* FIREBALL!

Naga: *thoroughly toasted* ACKKK! *falls over*

Slyphiel: Oh my...

Angie: Unfortunately, before the Queen had any considerable time to properly raise her daughter, she suddenly fell ill and died of a rare and tropical disease. So the King remarried, and spoiled his daughter rotten until he too died of the same ailment. After his untimely passing, the new Queen's true nature came to light as she subject all the Kingdom to her malicious whims...

Filia: *bursting into Lina's room* Okay Rubyred! The good times are over! Now that the old man has kicked the bucket, I'm in charge of the Kingdom! So, if you wanna keep living here, you'd better start earning your keep!

Lina: The hell I will! You got some nerve telling me that 'mom'! I am, after all, the next one in line to rule! *razzes Filia*

Filia: I beg to differ Princess! *pulls out a copy of the royal succession act* It says here that if both the King and Queen die before officially naming an heir, the next oldest eligible person of royalblood or relation, will act as ruler!

Lina: That's just @*&^$#^!! great! I can't be Queen of my own Kingdom till you either get over thrown or die!

Filia: Considering how long golden dragons live...that day will be very far off! BHAW HA HA AH HAA!

Phil: *surprised* Miss Filia makes a truly convincing villain, doesn't she?

Naga: She's definitely got the cackle down!

Filia: *whining* Don't compliment me! I'm NOT REALLY evil!

Angie: So says you! In addition to being cruel, the Queen was also very vain. Practically everyday she'd trek all the way to the East Tower just to affirm her beauty by consulting a magical mirror....

Filia: *facing mirror* Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

Mirror: *the smiling visage of the trickster priest materializes in the mirror...Sore wa Himistu Desu!

Filia: *furious* GET OUT OF MY MIRROR NAMAGOMI!!

Xellos: *addressing Angie* You forgot to add 'violent' to the Queen's description ^_~!!

Angie: Just answer the question Xellos.

Xellos: *pouting* If I must! *all poetic like* Within stone walls, dwelling alone in castle halls, she mocks your vanity with her royal grace, and her eyes shine red upon her cherubim face...

Filia: WHAT!! There's somebody prettier than I am...and it's HER?! HOW DARE YOU INSULT ME LIKE THAT YOU LYING MAKOZU!!! *smashes mirror*

Angie: *whispering* Pssst...You're supposed to be jealous of her!

Filia: Jealous of that fowltempered, flatchested, greedy, and imfemine tomboy? How exactly am I supposed to do that?

Angie: You only have to pretend ok?

Gourry: Good thing Lina's outside or else...

Zel: ...or else she would have dragonslaved Filia for sure.

Angie-On the other side of the castle, Rubyred ditched her chores for the day and organized a clandestine meeting in the royal kitchen to discuss her take over plans.

Lina: *looks up from her 'lunch'* Now you're making me sound like a villain!

Royal Guard: *nervous* Umm...Princess are you done yet?

Head Chef: We really must be getting back to work before the Queen finds out we're here!

Lina: *between bites* Hold your horses! *finishes off her meal* That's exactly why I asked you all to come meet with me! *imitating Amelia* Aren't you all tired of her tyranny? *standing on the table giving a histrionic speech* We must all band together along with the E.D.L.O. and rid our Kingdom of that evil dragon! To allow her to stay here any longer is against the code of justice(tm)!!

Amelia: That's my line Miss Lina!

Lina: Tough! It's in the script so I have to say it!

Court Magician: *sweatdrops* We'd love to help you Princess, but...

Lina: But what?

Squire: ...but if we over throw the Queen, then....then...*stutters with fear*

Maid: ...then you'd become Queen of this Kingdom...and that maybe EVER WORSE than having a violent dragon in charge!

Lina: *enraged* YOU LOUSY, COWARDLY, AND TREACHEROUS PEASANTS! Come here so I can hurt you all!

All the servants: Eeeppp! *they hightail it out of the kitchen*

Lina: *chasing them* Come back here you miserable cowards!

Page: Princess!

Lina: Whadda you want?

Page: The Queen wants to see you right away. You should report to the throne room ASAP.

Lina: *annoyed* &^(*@#$)!! If she gives me anymore more of her moronic chores, I'll stick that mace of hers...

Angie: Watch the potty mouth Lina! You don't wanna get to be as bad as Valgravy, do you?

Valgrav: I'll say whatever I @(*%^)#!%^*&#@% please! Any &^%@#)$*&(! time and any (%$@&^! Place I see fit!...And if Lina so ^@#)$%(! much as dares to touch Filia I'll...

Xellos: ^___^

Angie: Riigghht! *restraining Valgrav* So once the Princess tracked down the wayward servants, she went to go see her stepmother...who was unusually happy at the moment.

Filia: Rubyred! *sacrinne voiced* How is my favorite little Princess doing this fine morning?

Lina: Boy! Whatever are you up on today? Have you been drinking some of Zel's caffeine enriched super chimera coffee again?

Zel: *flabbergasted* Impossible! I have my special coffee under countless protection spells and wards! There's no way she could have gotten into my secret stash!

Amelia: *mortified* Oh no! Mr. Zelgadis has become a caffeine addict again! I must call for someone to help him! *dashes for the phone, but Angie cuts her off*

Angie *shaking index finger* OH NO Miss Justice freak! You ARE NOT calling social services on Zel again! Don't you remember what happened the last time?

Zel: Yeah. The FBI came instead and they tried to drag me away claiming I was an alien! *In denial* ....and I'm NOT an addict!

Xellos: *dressed like a psychotherapist* I'm sensing some issues with denial, Mr. Greywords...

Zel: Who asked you Fruitcake!

Angie: *rolls eyes* Let's get back to the story please!

Lina: Why did call me down here anyway 'mom'?

Filia: You sound so suspicious my dear! I only wanted congratulate you on the wonderful job you've been doing tending to the castle's appearance! In addition I wanted to reward you for your efforts by granting you the rest of the day off!

Lina: *sarcastically* I'd rather have the crown instead...

Filia: Hmmm...*thinks about the proposal* Sure! Why not? I was looking to retire soon anyway! *Lina facefaults*

Lina: I wasn't really serious, but if you're offering to give up peacefully...I'll accept your offer! *starry eyed* How soon can the paperwork be ready?

Filia: They should be ready by next morning. So why don't you go out to the forest mineral spring and take a much derserved soak?

Lina: *shrugs* Ok. See ya later! *exits*

Filia: Little does she know that she'll never live to see morning! *leers behind Lina's back*

Gourry: Phil's right! Filia DOES sound evil!

Slyphiel: Gourry dear, you'll hurt Miss Filia's feelings!

Filia: *crying* I AM NOT EVIL!!

Angie: After meeting with the Queen, Rubyred hurried to the mineral springs in the woods and took a relaxing swim in its heated waters.

Lina: Ahhh! * dry and once again dressed in an emerald green dress and matching slippers* Was that ever refreshing! I don't know what's gotten into that wicked stepmother of mine, but if I can get her to hand over the crown without having to pound her into a pulp, I'll take it!

Assassin: Not so fast Rubyred! I've been sent by Queen Filia to take your life! Prepare to die!

Lina: I should have know she try something like this! *casting spell* DILL BRAND!...

Angie: Suddenly, before Lina got the chance to blow the villain away, a mysterious swordsman dispatched the assassin with his blade.

Xellos: ...* seemingly reading from the script* But she couldn't stop herself in time and she ended up blowing her rescuer up with the spell instead! ^_~!!

Angie: Hey! *grabs script* Where does it say THAT?

Xellos: It doesn't ^-^!! I'm improvising !

Angie: *gets Xellos in a headlock* Would you mind asking me first next time?

Valgrav: *eager* You wouldn't happen to need any help with that would you?

Angie: Nah! I think I've got him covered pretty well all by myself!

Filia: *snaps fingers* Rats!

Mystery swordsman: *coughs up smoke* Princess Rubyred, I presume?

Lina: *nods* Yep. Can I ask who you are?

Mystery swordsman: I'm a member of the E.D.L.O. I've come to take you to a safe haven until we succeed in our Coup de E'tat.

Lina: The Evil Dragon Liberation Organization? It's about time you showed up! Let's get me to this safe haven before have anymore of the Queen's goons come after us!

Angie: The mysterious swordsman then escorted Rubyred to a small cottage in the heart of the woods and bid her farewell as he headed for the castle.

Lina: *peering through a window* Looks like nobody's home! I think I'll just let myself in *walks in and casts a lighting spell* Gross! This must be a goblin/kobold lair judging by this mess! *sniffs air* Wait! That smells like...like...FOOD! *tares into the left over soup pot on the stove*

Angie: Uhhh...Lina? You're supposed to be so grateful for their aid that you decide to help out and clean up their place for them! You know, as a token of your gratitude...

Lina: Yeah! *scarf* Sure! Whatever! *belch* I escape from Filia and HER stupid chores to do the chores of some subhumans? I don't think so!

Angie: *siiggghhh!* Ok! Meanwhile at the Drawfs' Sulfur mines...

The Chibis: SULFUR MINE?!

Valgrav: There's No #@)*^%(! Way I'm *^&)*@#(! working in a ^%!@)*^(#@ sulfur mine!

Slyphiel: Isn't that stuff toxic?

Amelia: ..And it's really smelly too! I don't wanna stink like rotten eggs!

Zel: *holding nose* Nobody here wants to smell like that foul stuff either Amelia... *glowers at Angie*

Angie: You know, now that you mention it, I don't believe its supposed to be a sulfur mine at all! *rechecks papers*

Xellos: That's right ^^!! It was originally supposed to be a quartz mine, but I thought that was kinnda boring so I whited it out and wrote sulfur mine instead! Anyway, a sulfur mine better suits your personalities, don't ya think?

Valgrav: *%$#*)%$#&*$)!!%$@!!

Zel: WHY YOU INSUFFERABLE MAKOZU! DYNAST BRASS! *blasts Xellos*

Xellos: Ouchies o.O!!

Angie: It's all right everyone, I'll turn it back to quartz mine like it should be! *pulls Xellos aside* Why do you keep playing with my script?!

Xellos: *whining* I'm sooo bored Angie-chan! Its more fun to annoy everyone than to just sit around waiting for something interesting to happen!

Angie: *pats his head* My poor Xellos! Have you forgotten how I'm ending this fic? I think its WELL worth a little good behavior from you...my kawaii makozu prince!

Xellos: Ah! Yes! The ending! I'll be good...I promise!! *halo appears over his head*

Angie: That' better Xellos! Back at the *deliberate* QUARTZ mine, the chibis were beginning to finish their days work...

Gourry: Am I ever thirsty! Hey Amelia! Can you get me my water flask?

Amelia: Sure *hands it over* Here you go Mr. Gourry!

Gourry: Thanks!

Amelia: How about you Mr. Zelgadis? * turns to Zel who's pounding away at the stone with a pickaxe with his shirt off-causing her to blush slightly*

Angie: *wolfwhistles loudly*

Zel: *shakes head and sweatdrops* Nah. I'm fine.

Phil: *yelling from below* Have any of you up there seen my missing contact lens? I can't seem to find...

Valgrav: *clamps hands over his mouth and speaks in a hushed tone* Be quiet will ya! You'll cause a $)*&^(&$#! cave-in!

Slyphiel: *doesn't hear Valgravy so she starts singing* 'I was born a coal digger's daugh~ter!'

Gourry: I thought it went...'I was born a coal miner's daughter.'

Amelia: I think it's actually... 'I was born a farmhand's daughter.'

Zel: No...It's goes like this...*singing* 'Debating over song lyr~ics is a com~plete waste of time!'

Valgrav: Will all of you &@#)*!&^% shut up!

Naga: *chortle at full volume* Ah Ha Ha! What a very amusing game of 'Name That Tune', this is! HA HA AHH HAAAA!

Phil: *mine starts to cave in on itself* RUN!!

Xellos: Oh my, my!

Angie: Uh~oh...*winches as the mine collapses* The sun was nearly set when the chibis finally pulled their battered bodies out from under the rumble. They were nearly home when they noticed...

Valgrav: Gourry! You left the house lights on again you ^@)&*%($#@#! Idiot!

Gourry: No I didn't!

Phil: He's right Valgrav! If the lights are lit in the house that means the agent from the E.D.L.O. succeed in bringing the Princess to us for protection until its safe for her to return to the castle!

Amelia: *beaming with pride* We're helping to further the cause of justice by helping the Princess Rubyred to ascend the throne!

Angie: Justice? Well the chibis entered the cottage and found the Princess still chowing down on their foodstuffs...

Gourry: Hey! The Princess is eating all our food!

Lina: *surprised* FIREBALL! *everybody manages to duck the spell*

Xellos: *snickers* That really should've hit someone!

Phil: Hold your fire Princess! It's me...Phil! Affiliate Member of the E.D.L.O.! *waving white flag* WE COME IN PEACE!

Lina: Whoops! Sorry, but you surprised me and I kinnda reacted out of habit!

Gourry: I'll say!

Lina: *thwacks Gourry* I didn't ask for your opinion!

Angie: Talk about habits! After the Princess was done pounding the stuffing out of chibi Gourry, they all gathered around the table to discuss the Coup plans.

Lina: So Alpha team distracts the main defensive force while Beta and Gamma outflank the Calvary units. Then Omega team infiltrates the castle and whomps Filia to the next dimension...Am I right?

Slyphiel: That's correct your highness.

Gourry: I'm lost.

Valgrav: That's a $@)*^(! surprise!

Lina: *yawns* I think we've been over this enough already *heads upstairs* G'dnight everyone!

Chibis: Good night!

Angie: Back at the castle...

Filia: *talking to a new magical mirror* Mirror, Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?

Mirror: ...It is still Rubyred who is fairest in all the land.

Filia: No way! She should be dead! Check again you worthless piece of glass!

Mirror: ...Out of order...Try again later...

Filia: ARRGGH! *breaks that mirror* DAMMIT! *sees the mess she's made and sweatdrops* This is starting to get expensive! Guess I'm gonna have to handle this myself! *heads for secret lab in castle basement*

Filia: Now where did I put that darn thing? *finds a wicker basket with cursed apples for Rubyred* AHA I found it! Now that I have this I can finally get rid of that pesky Princess! *dashes out to woods*

Angie: Hold it! You forgot to put on your disguise Filia!

Filia: *moaning* Do I HAVE to? Its so...horrid looking! I mean it looks like something DIED in there! Can't I just wear these? *holds up a pair of those novelty fake moustache and glasses* Lina will never recognize me!

Angie: No you can't! Just shut up and put your other costume on! You won't be in it for long anyway.

Xellos: *under his breath* Does she know how hentai that sounds? ^^!

Angie: I HEARD THAT XELLOS!

Xellos: *twicthes*

Filia: *now in proper hag attire and quite grouchy about it* Happy now?

Angie: YEP ^^!! The following morning, back at the cottage...

Slyphiel: Please stay indoors!

Gourry: Be wary of whatever is in the back of the fridge your highness!

Amelia: Don't let any strangers in!

Val: ...And don't you dare touch any of my @(&#*$^%)! stuff!

Angie: Once the chibis had all left for the mine, Rubyred settled into one of kitchen room chairs and finished what was left of breakfast.

Lina: *pats stomach* Nothing like a good breakfast to start off any morning! *looks out the window wistfully* I know the said to be careful and that its not really safe to leave the house, but its so boring in here! Ahh Hell! I'm going! I need the fresh air! *walks out and stretches arms*

Filia: *being pursued by a pack of trolls* Somebody help get these things away from me!

Lina: Time for a little target practice! FLARE ARROW! *the arrows fly out from her hands and instantly scorch the monsters*

Filia: Thank you so much for saving me! I absolutely must reward you for rescuing me from those awful things!

Lina: *eyes glimmer* REWARD?! That's the one thing I deserve most! So what are you going to give me? Gold, jewels, or maybe some mystical artifact? *drooling*

Filia: Actually I giving you this basket of apples to eat!

Lina: *sighs* I guess I'll have to take those then!

Filia: Alright then...here you go! Enjoy! *hand its over to Lina*

Lina: *finishes them off in record time* Not Bad! Hey! I don't feel very good...all of a ...sudden... *splats on the ground*

Filia: Finally! *wicked with glee* Rubyred is no more! It is I who is the most beautiful woman alive now! *cackling* BHA HA HA AH HAAA!! *vanishes*

Angie: Eventually Phil and the rest of the chibis, while on the way home, stop to find the very much dead looking Rubyred face down on the forest floor..

All: Oh no!

Valgrav: YES! *skipping and prancing about* She's dead! Lina Inverse is finally dead! Grav-sama is at last avenged!

All: *glare*

Valgrav: What's everyone's ^%@($@$! problem?

Angie: Valgravy! Show the proper respect for the Princess's passing! Besides she not really dead! She's just in a semi-permanent coma!

All: *sobbing*

Amelia: This is terrible! Another defender of truth and justice has fallen in our fight to rid the Kingdom of the wicked Queen! *hugs Phil*

Phil: There, There little one! We will pursue this enemy of justice to wherever their lair may be! Chibis to arms!

Zel: *excited* Finally some action! *grabs sword*

Gourry: There's a battle squence in this story?

Zel: No...we're just going out for a casual stroll in the woods. *shouting* Ofcourse there is, so grab your sword and c'mon!

Gourry: Ok!

Angie: Vowing vengeance for the apparent death of their Princess, the chibi band pursued the Queen to a abandoned quarry, where she stood ready to defend herself.

Filia: Insufrable dwarfs! How dare you try to assail me! Now feel the fury of my wraith!

Phil: CHARGE! Kill the Hag!

Filia: *hopping up and down* Don't call me that! *trips on a stone* Uh~oh! *falling off cliff* Eeepp!

Zel: Oh crud! We didn't get fight at all!

Angie: But it was a hollow victory for all. The chibis, admiring Rubyred's beauty, even in death, couldn't bear the thought of burying her. So, instead they built a glass coffin adorned it with all sorts of precious gems and metals, and set her to rest in it...

Lina: *concerned* Are you sure I'm going to able to breath in here?

Angie: Hush will ya? *closes lid* You're in a coma, remember? *whistles at Xellos, who comes in wearing a white prince type outfit with a violet cape and golden epaulets* Looking sharp Xellos! *winks*

Xellos: Don't I always?

Angie: Shameless flirt! *giggles*

Xellos: *turning to Lina* Is this the famous Princess Rubyred? *sappy* Oh how tragic it is to see such a vision of loveliness without life! If only I could wake her from her eternal slumber with a kiss! *opens the lid and bends to give Lina a smooch on the lips*

Lina: *moves out of the way* Oh Look! I woke up all by myself! Thanks for trying anyway though!

All: *facefault*

Angie: Lina! Lie back down and finish the fic right now young lady!

Lina: *stuttering* But...But..Xellos! *blushes as she looks at the makozu*

Gourry: Why are you carrying on like its some sort of big deal? Just let Xellos kiss you and we'll be done with this Lina!

Phil: Hurry now you two! I still got to go back to the mines and find my contact lens!

Lina: *lies back down and shuts both her eyes and lips tight* Ready! ..and don't you try anything hentai either Xellos!

Xellos: No problem! *kisses Lina's lips briefly*

Lina: *instantly jumps to her feet and starts to pound Xellos to a pulp-while blushing* I don't care it's part of the story or not! HOW DARE YOU KISS ME XELLOS!

Xellos: I so do enjoy pain! Ahhh! ^___^!!

Lina: *temporally abating* ACKKK! *wiping mouth and spitting* Makozu germs! YUCK! Somebody get me some Listerine!

Angie: *gives Lina a bottle of mouthwash*...and they both lived happily ever after! *snaps fingers and all the chibis revert to normal size*

Lina: *goes back to beating Xellos* NO WE DIDN'T!

Filia: Am I ever glad THAT's over! I don't know how much more I could've taken!

Zel: Me neither!

Amelia: Ditto!

Naga: *shaking head* I thought was actually kind of fun! *laughs*

Valgrav: $%*)%#$*&*! Whatever Lady! Let's all get out of here!

Angie: Don't go yet! There's one last scene to complete!

Lina: ..and what would that happen to be?

Angie: The big Broadway style music and dance number Ofcourse! *grins*

Xellos: *dressed in a long sequin gown and heels* C'mon everyone! Get on back here! It'll be fun!

All: NOOOOOOOOOO!!! *run for their lives*

Xellos: *pouting* DRAT! I was so looking forward to doing that chorus line routine too!

Angie: * takes a bow with Xellos* G'dnight everyone!!

THE END

Xellos: ...or is it? ^_^!!

Lina: *shakes fist* It had better be!

Valgrav: ...or else we're gonna have to get &@#)$%&(! violent!

Everyone else except Angie and Xellos: *nods*

Phil: Look everyone! I found my contact lens! The power of justice has prevailed again! *gives the typical V/'victory' sign*

Angie: Don't ya just LOVE happy endings? *goes SD and waves goodbye*


Fanfiction