Part 5: Happy Birthday Dani!


Author's Notes

Konnichiwa minna! Dani here...This Chapter of SOSB has been done by a truly good freind of mine, Alyson~Chan! For my Birthday! Pose. Arigatou Alyson~Sama! If you'd like to contact her for any reason... She's a GREAT fanfic artist....one of my fav... E-Mail her at Akent2@freewwweb.com ...Enjoy! And thank's again Alyson! ^_^...


Everyone was sitting and sunning themselves while Alyson was making arrangements for reasons unknown. Dani had left a few days earlier in order to be home for her birthday, and Zel had turned into Mr. Hyde.

Zel: For &^&% sake, Lina, stop *&%%$%^ chewing so %$% loudly!

Lina: Shut up, Zel. Just because you're not getting any every night gives you no right to talk about my chewing habits!

Zel: *flushing red* THAT'S NOT IT!

Amelia: Really, Zelgadis, you've been nothing but a grump since Dani went home.

Before Zel could flame the princess, an excited Alyson came running up to the group, with a rather large crate behind her.

Aly: Hey, guys! I got the plane tickets!

All: O.O

Xel: I DON'T WANNA GO ON THA PLANE AGAIN!

Lina: What's this about plane tickets?

Aly: Well, I figured we'd all go and pay a surprise visit to Dani for her birthday. ^_^

Zel: Sounds good!

Rezo: You're only saying that so you can sleep with her again.

Zel: I AM NOT!

Gourry: How many tickets did you get?

Aly: Three. ^^

Lina: THREE?!

Aly: Yep, one for me, Gourry, and Zelgadis.

Amelia: But what about the rest of us?

Aly: *pointing to the large crate* In ya go!

Xel: No way, no NO NO!

Aly: *big dewy eyes* Awww, come on, Xelloss. It won't be that bad!

Xel: Oh yes it will!

Lina: You forgot about his weak stomach.

Amelia: *makes a face* Ew!

Aly: Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Hmmm, Gourry, Zel, will you come here for a minute?

Gourry and Zel: Sure, what's up?

Aly: *whispers to them, and they chuckle.*

Using his chimera speed, Zel tackled Xelloss and held him down while Gourry pried Xel's mouth open. Alyson stuffed a pill down his throat, and watched as he swallowed it. Once they let the Trickster go, he began to protest his treatment loudly.

Xel: *&^&%$%#$%##$@#@!!! And what did you shove down my throat?!

Aly: A sleeping pill. You'll be out in no time.

Xel: You....you.... *SNORE*

Lina: Well, that's one way to shut him up.

Amelia: Unless you count the snoring.

Aly: *picking up Xelloss with Gourry's help and dropping him into the crate* All right, everyone, all aboard!

With much grumbling and swearing, Lina, Amelia, Rezo, and Naga all crowd together into the crate. Alyson instructed the well built men to seal it up. Then Zel, Gourry, and herself all piled into the truck that was pulling the crate, and headed to the airport. Once there, Alyson checked the crate in, and her, Gourry, and Zel made their way through the airport with no incidents, and boarded the plane. Gourry sat next to the window, with Alyson next to him and Zel next to her.

Zel: I wonder what Dani's going to say when she sees us.

Aly: Hopefull she'll scream with joy.

Gourry: Do you think the others are alright in the baggage compartment?

Aly: *leaning her head on his shoulder* Don't worry, I'm sure they're fine.

Within minutes, Alyson's asleep on Gourry's shoulder, while Gourry looks out the window and Zel reads a book. Meanwhile, in the luggage compartment.....

Lina: Damnit! Get you finger out of my nose!

Amelia: ICK!

Rezo: I need more room!

Naga: Stop pushing against my breasts!

Xel: *SNORE*

Lina: *sniff sniff* EW, WHO FARTED?!

Amelia: ICKY PEW!

Rezo: It wasn't me!!!

Naga: I'm to delicate to make such a horrible stink.

Lina: I know it wasnt' me!

Amelia: Nor me!

All: XELLOSS!

Xel: *snore*

Amelia: EW!

LIna: what is it now, Amelia?

Amelia: Xelloss is drooling all over me!

Rezo: DAMNIT, GIVE ME MORE ROOM!

Naga: OOH HOHOHOHOHOHOH! Get your hands off my chest!

Naga didn't need to worry, because the horror of her laugh in such close confines was to much for the rest of the group, and they passed out from fright.

Naga: *musingly* Maybe I do need to put a warning lable on my laugh....

Several hours later, and after a nice saft landing, Alyson, Gourry, and Zel make their way to the baggage claim, where they can see the crate that the other Slayers are in, and it's rocking badly.

Gourry: Lina's probably throwing a temper tantrum.

Lina's voice: MEGA BRANDO!

The crate explodes with a very impressive bomb, scattering the Slayers every which a way.

Zel: You hit the nail on the head that time.

Aly: No time, come on, we gotta get to Dani's!

Alyson rents a minivan (I know I'm rushing), and the group squeezes in with complaints about seating arrangements and lack of space. all that changes to prayers for safty as Alyson screams out of the parking lot like a bat outta hell. An hour of devout religion lessons later, they pull up to a screeching halt in front of Dani's house, while a stunned Dani stands in the doorway with her jaw hanging open.

All: *falling outta the car* THANK L-SAMA WE'RE HERE AND SAFE!

Aly: It wasn't that bad! -_-

All: *glare*

Elfy: What are you guys doing here?

Aly: Ready? 1...2....3...

All: *sing* HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DANIIIIIIII!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAYYYY TOOOOOOOO YYYOOOOOOOUUUUUU!!!!!

Lina: *wigging a finger in her ear* Naga, you're way out of tune and off key. -_-

Elfy: Oh my gosh, I'm not belive this! How did you get here!

The group quickly explain how they arrived there, and then Lina smells something.

Lina: *eyes go starry* CAKE!

Gourry: *gets a very euphoric expression on his face* CAKE!

Aly: Yep, that's the same look he had on his face when he came to bed the first time.

All: O.o

Gourry: O_____O ALYSON!

Aly: *opens her mouth, grins, and closes it*

Elfy: I really missed you guys! I'm so glad you're here!

Zel: I don't know why I agreed to come to your birthday.

Elfy: Jerk.

Zel: Bitch.

Elfy: Bolder for skin.

Zel: .......

Elfy: ........

Zel: Wanna go to your room so I can give you your present?

Elfy: YES! *grabs Zel and zooms into the house*

All: O.o


Part 6   |   Fanfiction