Introduction


This is my first try at fanfics, so don't boo me. Anyways, this is the copyright of......blah blah.. you know the stuff.


The Introduction

This fanfic is kind of different from the real slayer world. In this one, L-sama is only in charge of our world, the Shimer Queen is in charge of the whole universe. Shimer Queen is a different kind of people. She is one of the Shimer people. The Shimer people are the most powerful kind of people in the universe. They are very, very, very, VERY respected wherever they go, even humans, dragons, mazukues etc. They are really nice(and powerful, and clever, but don't mistake them for their place in the universe, they have feelings too.) , but tend to ignore whatever is happening on earth between the mazuku and the dragons.(kind of obvious right? The most powerful people caring about the guys on earth. )The Shimer Queen and Shimer people also dies like humans, but live longer than them. Of course, the Shimer Queen has a few enemies who want to take over the universe, like monsters from their worlds under her rule.. etc. The appearance of the Shimer people and Queen in holy form are quite like angels. You can learn more about them from Lina in the story.

Okay!! Now for the character info!!

Hisyou Yiku Shimer: A second Winged in the Shimer community. One of highest priests under the Shimer Queen. Kind hearted, clever and loyal to the Queen.

Shimergirl: A very, very beautiful girl. She is tall and her hairstyle is ..(if you watched Sailmoon Super S, the Jupiter princess hairstyle is the same as hers, but her hair is black. ) She wears white silk clothes. Her jewel is the most... ahh, you will know at the end of the story and when Lina talks about the Shimer People. She is kind of the main character in the fanfic.

The start of this fanfic. (I know this tittle is really bad, if you have another one, e-mail me at meiyin@gurlmail.com )


Inside the one of the holiest rooms in the Shimer Queen's a gigantic, shimmering gold palace in another dimension, standing beside the glowing holy circle was Hisyou Yiku Shimer, shimmering in gold light. 4 of his big, white wings were trembling worriedly. He said politely but with fear to a human in the holy circle: "Hurry and come back, you can't be hurt, remember you are ....." But Hisyou never finished his sentence because the human interrupted him. The human said:" Yes, yes, I know, I am the last one, I will be careful on the planet, bye!" And with a flash, she disappeared.


Chapter 1   |   Fanfiction