Chapter 6


They had left the city a few hours ago. Lina didn't feel very good, the whole thing with Zelgadis last night had given her a headache. She hated headaches!

Amelia had told her that there hadn't been a thing between Zel and Sylpheel. Lina had been very happy to hear it, but had to lie to Amelia about why she had been angry last night. She had told her that it had been because she had felt angry of them betraying the poor princess feelings. She didn't like lying to Amelia, but she couldn't simply tell her the truth right into her face.

As if it hadn't been enough Amelia had said something ridiculous about Xellos being in love with her. Pah! Like a Mazoku could love. Lina shocked unbelievingly her head. Now Xellos had turned from the weirdo into her suitor. No, but Amelia had to go deeper and ask if she was in love with the trickster. Lina was sure that she had blushed, you don't get asked everyday if you're in love with a sadistic Mazoku.

But all that hadn't been enough to ruin her day. What made her really angry was the feeling that the others were hiding something important from her, and she really hated to be cut out of things like that.

Lina heard Sylpheel giggle and turn to see what was going on behind her. Xellos was babbling nonsense as usual and for some reason it had made Zelgadis blush, Sylpheel was giggling about Zel's reaction and Amelia and Gourry didn't seemed to have understood the joke. The weird part was that Zel hadn't tried to torture the priest for his dumb comment.... what the hell is going on? Why is it the none seems to want to tell me??

"Give us your money and none will get hurt!!"

They all looked at the crowed of bandits in front of them. Gourry and Zelgadis took their swords in their hands, Amelia started one of her usual justice speeches, Xellos and Sylpheel stood behind them waiting the action to start.

Sorceress Supreme Lina Inverse turned slowly around, her left eye was twitching and she had a dangerous smile on her face, she glared angrily at their opponents.

"Hey boss, ya see. Three defenseless girl and three weirdoes. Haha, will finish ya off easily." Said on of the attackers.

"Evil doers! I will punish you in the name of - " Amelia's speech was stopped by Lina glaring at her dangerously.

"I'm really in no mood for this, Amelia!" said Lina.

"So ya give up easily. Now hand over the money!"

"MEGA BRANDO!!!" Lina had definitely lost her patience, "DARK CLAW!! DOLPH STRASH!! ELMEKIA LANCE!! FLARE LANCE!! FLARE ARROW!! FIREBALL!!..."

After continuously spell which the author can't remember at the moment Lina calmed down. Needless to say that she didn't leave much of the surroundings...

Behind her Sylpheel had hid behind Xellos, Amelia was scared like hell by Lina, she and Gourry were using Zelgadis as a shield, and the chimera looked stunned at the sorceress.

"Lina-chan, don't you think you overdid it a little?" asked Xellos

Lina turned angry around, "Don't you start with me!!" with that she continued walking as if nothing had happened.


Chapter 7   |   Fanfiction