Prologue


It was all so funny. When they saw me the first time, they imediatly asumed I was a man... And I of course didn't point out their mistake. It was just hilarious to see them treat me as a man.

They nearly discovered it when we went to that city only women were allowed in. I was wearing a dress, and looked absolutly gorgeous. I still don't know why they didn't... Well it might have been because that idiot Gourry and Zel also looked pretty good....

But Filia was the funniest of them all, always fighting me, thinking I was a man... She gets so easely angry. She would make a really good Mazoku...

I made it easy for them to discover my true gender. I sat with my leg crossed, waved my finger in a womanly fashion and still.... they just qualified me as plain wierd. Even when I flirted with Valgarv they didn't get a clue...

And now I wish they would for I have fallen in love with him. Him of all people... I never thought that would happen to me... At first, I just loved to tease him, didn't realise I was giving him more of my attention than I should... and now it's too late: I love him, his light purple hair, the glint in his eyes when he sees an enemy...

Unfortunatly I'm the enemy...

I don't even care if he's a chimera, I have seen weirder stuff in my 1016 years of life. But I will tell him... tonight... I just hope he doesn't take it to badly....

Xellos disapeared...


Chapter 1   |   Fanfiction