MST: "Untitled"


Notes

navy = document to be MSTed


(fades in)

Sheira: (claps hand) Alright people, places!

Zel: (growls) What are we doing here?

Sheira: You'll see, you'll see. (looks around) Okay, we're missing some people here.... (snaps fingers and Rezo, Kopii, Val, Garv, Phibrizio and Chibi-Xellos appear)

Val: What the [BLEEP] am I - (is shocked) You bleeped me! She [BLEEPING] [BLEEPED] ME!!! (is held back by Garv)

Sheira: Cut it out Val-kun, this is a G-rated fic.

Rezo: But why are we here?

Sheira: Because....we're gonna do an MST!

Minna-san: (pales)

Chibi-Xellos: ^_^ (claps hands delighted) Yay!

Minna-san: (move slowly away from Xellos)

Sheira: Yep, so lets get started (points and chairs appear in front of a huge screen)

Phibby: I don't wanna (pouts)

Sheira: (picks Phibby up and carries him to his chair being mindful of the multiple sharp objects he tries to stab her with)

Garv: (whispers) She's nuts

Sheira: Let's start this already!

Minna-san: (grumbles and take their seats. Zel sits on the far left with Lina sitting next to him. Xellos sits next to Lina while Rezo sits on the far right with Sheira next to him. Phibrizio is next to Sheira with Garv one chair over. Jopii and Val eye Chibi-Xellos and both leap for the chair next to Phibrizio. Kopii reaches it first and the ensuing scuffle takes out most of the apolstery in the room)

Val: There is no [BLEEP]ing way I am siting next to the Fruitcake!

Chibi-Xellos: Aww Val-chan, you know how to make a person feel all warm and gooy inside! (glomps Val)

Val: (screams like a fangilr and knocks Chibi-Xellos through the wall) You [BLEEP]ing, mother [BLEEP]ing son of a street whore!

Chibi-Xellos: Yeah, well 'yo momma is so fat when she sits around the house, she sits around the house

Val: You [BLEEP] [BLEEP] [BLEEPITY] [BLEEP] [BLEEP] Sheira: gags the potty-mouthed dragon) If you can't play nice Val-kun I'll send you to MJ's

All Bish': (freeze and tremble)

Val: (stops ranting) Of Gods anything but that!

Garv: (pales) No need to be hasty Sheira...that's...that's....just plain evil

Sheira: (smirks) So are you going to play nice?

Bish': (nods head quickly and shut up)

Sheira: Okay on with the MST (evil cackle and lights go dark)

Phibby: (whimpers) I'm scared

Sheira: (munching on popcorn) Shhh it's starting (screen comes to life)

Untitled
By: Sheira

Zel: (sarcastically) Oh, imaganative name

Sheira: Shut up, I couldn't think of one when I wrote it.

Garv: MSTing your own fic, how sad

Sheira: Yeah well I'm bored and I wanted to try my hand at comedy for once

Minna-san: You're failing miserably

Sheira: (mutters)

The young Valgarv looked in the mirror and at the scars that covered his body.

Chibi-Xellos: (as Val) Should I wear the green dress, or the blue one today?

Kopii: Xellos, we don't want to know your fantasies

"Damned Golds!" Valgarv snarled and slammed his fist into the mirror. They had not only taken away his entire family, they had turned him into a scared monster...

Val: I resent that!

Sheira: Cope

Valgarv hated them. Almost as he hated Xellos, the bastard Mazuko had taken his revenge away from him. His entire reason for living, to kill the Golds, and the damned Mazuko had killed them. Valgarv snarled at the thought of the violet haired smiling priest. I hate him,

Zel: Don't we all.

I hate him, I hate him!

Rezo: Okay we get the picture

Valgarv screamed silently as he knelt before his Garv-sama.

"Rise Valgarv." The aqua haired Mazuko/Dragon rose as his master commanded. "I have a mission for you my pretty Dragon."

Zel: Why do I not like the sound of this?

Chibi-Xellos: ^_^

"How may I serve you my Lord?" Valgarv whispered as he bowed his head.

"Something I know you will like. I want you to destroy Xellos Metallium." Garv paused. "I want you to seduce him, then kill him."

Garv: (reaches for his sword) Like [BLEEP] (glares at Sheira) I wouldn't let Val-cahn within ten feet of that idiot! (huggles Val possesively)

Val: *_* Garv-sama

Sheira: (coughs) On with the fic? (points at the drooling MJ)

Garv and Val: EEEEP

Valgarv blanched

"Seduce him Master, please not that." Garv chuckled enjoying Valgarv's discomfort.

"Yes, trust me, it will make your revenge all the more sweet to see the pain and betrayal in his eyes." Garv smiled at the particular memory. "Now go." Valgarv bowed.

"As you command Master." Valgarv left trying to think of a way to make the Mazuko bastard love him.

This sucks! Val snarled silently as he paced back and forth in his rooms.

Sheira: No but I imagine you will - (following if drowned out for hentainess)

I don't know anything of seduction! Your goal Valgarv remember your goal, you want your revenge against him. What a great way, you can break his heart then his body. Valgarv smiled cruelly. Soon. He thought to himself.

Rezo: (sings) Soon I will be done with the troubles of the world

Minna-san: (loooks at Rezo and scoots chairs away)

Rezo: What? Was I off key?

Valgarv appeared before Xellos, the Trickster Priest looked up in surprise.

Zel: Sheira, do you understand the basic rules of grammer?

Not many dared to step into his territory uninvited, none but his Master actually. Xellos set his book down,

Kopii: He was reading "The Hidden Child: Coming to Terms with Your Masocistic Tendancies"

Minna-san: o_O;;

Kopii: Heh heh (nervous laughter)

he knew the young Dragon was pissed at him for killing off the Gold Dragons, but he didn't think Valgarv would try to kill him here.

"Why Valgarv was a pleasant surprise." Xellos said smiling as he stood up. Valgarv looked down and then up at him with burning golden eyes. Xellos looked into the young Dragon's eyes, his own eyes slowly opening. "What..." Xellos was cut off when Valgarv's lip covered his in a hungry kiss.

Zel: I'm going to be sick

Rezo: (cocks an eyebrow) Sheira, you need help

Phibby: Ewwwww cuddies!

Val: (is shellshocked)

Garv: Hmph.

This is an interesting turn of events. Xellos thought dryly as he let Valgarv's tongue slip into his mouth. What is your game Little Dragon? Xellos felt his lust rise. Still can't control yourself can you Xellos, even with a guy who more then likely wants to kill you? Xellos stepped away surprised to find that Valgarv's hands were under his shirt softly kneading his back. How did he get so close. Xellos wondered slightly panicked. Valgarv tried to kiss him again.

"Ah ah ah..." Xellos murmured. "What's you game?" the Dragon/Mazuko looked up at him.

"I was going to seduce you, got a problem with that?"

Kopii: (drly) Well that's direct

"But why, last time I saw you, you wanted to kill me for 'Taking your revenge from you', why the sudden change of heart?"

"I decided to kill you another way. With pleasure," Valgarv's eyes and voice was playful. "Will you let me pleasure you?" Xellos blinked, unsure. "You are stronger then I am, why are you worried? You could kill me easily." Valgarv whispered as he teasingly bit Xellos' ear.

Zel: Sheira, this isn't going to be one of those 'fics is it?

Sheira: What do you take me for? Some fangirl who spends all her time on the computer; never dtaes, and has to live her fantasies through the charactors of her favorite anime series?

Minna-san: (nods)

Sheira: Hmph!

"True, I might as well make the best of it." Xellos murmured as he pulled off his cloak. "But not here." Xellos grabbed Valgarv and kissed the startled Dragon passionately and phazed to his room at the same time. Valgarv's hands began to wander again and Xellos pulled his shirt off.

"Sit." Xellos pushed the dragon onto his large bed and sat down so he could pull off his shoes and was only clad in his pants. Valgarv wrapped his arms around him from behind and began to kiss the hollow of his neck and shoulder while his hands played across Xellos' chest. The Mazuko priest/general shivered in pleasure as Valgarv's clawed hand lightly caressed his nipples.

Garv: (covers Phibby's eyes) Sheira, there are young ones present, this is hardly sutable

Phibby: I'm older then you! (pushes Garv's hand out of the way) Ewwww that's gross!! (covers eyes)

"Like it?" Val asked amusement heavy in his voice and something else. Xellos nodded dumbly Valgarv chuckled as crawled off the bed. "You are mine." He whispered as he pushed Xellos onto the bed and on his back. "Now, lets begin." Valgarv kissed Xellos and worked down from there. He does have a superb body.

Chibi-Xellos: Why thank you Val-chan! (glonmps Val who is still shell shocked)

Valgarv thought to himself as he not too gently bit Xellos' throat. The Mazuko sighed and the Mazuko half of Valgarv laughed and reveled in the pain. Valgarv lightly scraped his claws across Xellos' face drawing a thin trickle of blood on one scratch with healed immediately. Valgarv shed all his clothing until he too was only in his white pants. A small part of Valgarv, that was still Dragon temporarily felt disgusted but was soon over-ridden. Tonight, the Mazuko half of Valgarv ruled. "More?" Valgarv asked as he kissed Xellos once again.

"Tease." Xellos growled.

"And so much more." Valgarv whispered as he kiss/bit Xellos. "Next time you can be in control." Valgarv murmured into Xellos' ear.

Rezo: (swallows looknig ill) Is there going to be a "next time"?

Sheira: Wait and see

What in Shabrinigdo's name am I saying!? Valgarv cried. There's going to be no next time! As if in retribution, Valgarv viciously dragged his clawed fingers down Xellos' pale chest. Xellos stiffened and moaned slightly. Bastard, sick masochistic Mazuko. Valgarv mentally snarled and he became more and more violent. After all, the Mazuko loved it.

Zel: You sure know a lot about all this sado/mazo stuff Sheira

Sheria: Yeah...well...I...know a lot about many things.

Kopii: Yeah right (mutters) Mazuko

Valgarv grasped Xellos wrists in one of his hands above the Mazuko's head and began to untie Xellos' black pants.

"Is that all?" The Mazuko asked plaintively. Xellos rolled over suddenly and he pinned Valgarv to the bed. "Surely not, I see little lust in your eyes my Little Dragon, I will have to fix that." Xellos' own eyes were dark and his slit-pupils were dilated. Valgarv relaxed and loosely laced his hands behind Xellos' neck.

Okay Valgarv you are supposed to be the seducer here, cold, and merciless. Valgarv growled audibly as Xellos teased him. I... I can't help it, so what's wrong with wanting him? He's is a skilled partner, might as well get as much out of this before I have to kill him.

Rezo: (sings) "I'm like Estella, I like to reel 'em and then spit 'em out. I'm frustrated by your apathy"

Sheira: I'm not letting you listen to my CD's every again Rezo

Valgarv surmised mentally and he ran his fingers through Xellos glossy, silk-like hair. The Mazuko priest/general chuckled and kissed one of the numerous scars on Valgarv's torso. He sensed the young Dragon/Mazuko's anger at this and relished it.

Ah my dear Dragon, I haven't even begun. Xellos laughed mentally and tried to extinguish the rapid fondness he felt for the ex-Dragon from growing. He mustn't love this one like he had the other, because then he would have to kill him; and Xellos wasn't ready to kill Valgarv just yet. Xellos grinned and he bit Valgarv's shoulder eliciting a startled cry from the young Dragon/Mazuko. He also sensed Valgarv's desire. Valgarv gasped as a wave of pain/pleasure slammed into him.

"We've only just begun." Xellos whispered huskily in Valgarv's ear and the Dragon/Mazuko shivered in fear and anticipation.

Zel: He may have just begun, but I can't take much more then this......... Sheira, you said this wasn't going to be one of those fics

Phibby: (eyes still covered) What fics?

Sheira: I'll tell you when you're older

Phibby: (whines) But I'm older then al of you

Valgarv was the first to awaken and he stared down at the pale face of his lover. Xellos' face was peaceful in his sleep, the perfect opportunity to kill him. Valgarv called forth a dagger of DragonFire that was certain to stop the beating of Xellos' heart. Valgarv held the dagger ready to strike.

Garv: (leans forward) Yes! Kill him! Kill him! Kill him!!!

Sheira: A little blood-thirsty aren't we Garv?

Why can't I move, why can't I kill him? Valgarv sobbed silently as he froze, unable to kill Xellos. You have to kill him! Valgarv cried silently. You have to! It's either him or you! Xellos opened his eyes and stared at Valgarv silently.

"Do it." He whispered. "I figured you would kill me. Valgarv felt a tear trickle down his cheek.

"I'm sorry Xellos.... I ..... I can't!" Valgarv sent away his dagger and leaned against Xellos. "I can't kill you."

Kopii: (sneers) Wuss

Valgarv buried his head in Xellos' neck. "I... want you too much. There are too many times ahead, that I would miss with you." Xellos pushed him away, his eyes cold.

"Don't touch me!" the Mazuko priest/general snarled.

Minna-san: (blinks) Eh? (looks over at Sheira)

Zel: Class, can we saw OOC?

"I won't kill you, but from this time forward you and I are the gravest of enemies!" Xellos hissed his eyes narrowed to slits. "Get the hell out of my life." Valgarv blinked in surprise.

"Leave." Xellos snarled as he leapt form his bed. "Leave, I will never touch you in passion again! No one betrays me, no one!" Valgarv was shocked but he numbly pulled on his clothes and left.

Rezo: "Hell hath no fury as a woman scorned"

Chibi-Xellos: Hey!

Sheira: (dresses Chibi-Xellos in a red dress) There, no you fit the part.

Chibi-Xellos: -_-;;

Minna-san: (moves away from Sheira)

Once he was gone Xellos softly whimpered to himself, alone, so alone. Another one had betrayed him, but he couldn't bring himself to kill Valgarv. Xellos leaned against a wall and slide to the floor hugging himself.

"I will never love again, never!" the Mazuko silently swore as he closed his eyes lest his tears betray him. Xellos sat long into the night silently huddled on the cold floor, alone in the dark, his friend. The one thing that wouldn't betray him. And then he began to laugh, a horrible dark sound filled with utter evil, he laughed alone.

Phibby: (whimpers) Is it over?

Sheira: Yep

Val: (blinks) Over....momma....want momma (begins suckling on thumb)

Rezo: You broke him Sheira

Sheira: (stands up and stretches) Oh well, I'm sure Garv-sama will see to it that he's taken care of. (smiels sugegstively at Garv)

Garv: (slight leer) Yeah I'll fix him, I'll - (following deleted for hentainess) Do you mind?!

Sheira: (innocently) It's suppsoed to be a G-rated fic

Kopii: An MST of a steamy yaoi fic, yeah that's G-rated (snorts)

Sheira: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Gte out of here ya bums, I got work to do! (snaps fingers and everyone is gone) I'm all alone (starts to laugh evilly) (fades out)


Fanfiction