An Impossible Love


Notes

navy = Phibrizio's POV


They were all astonished. Phibrizio had kidnapped Gourry. Lina was crying. Zelgadiss was raged with himself because he didn't make anything to save him. Amelia was surprised she was able to thinking in a moment as that. She wanted to cry too but she decided it wasn't a good idea. "Well, we look for an inn near here, we sleep a little and tomorrow we leave to free Gourry in name of justice!" she said with a bright tone. Lina watched her, her eyes redder than the usual, her spirit almost broken. She got up and followed her.

I watch the moonlight lights you, my sleeping beauty. I know you hate me. When I saw you for the first time, my heartbeats went faster. The shining blue eyes, the cheer smile. I'll destroy the world soon and... I'll destroy you. I would stop but it's impossible. The wheel turns, my love, putting myself against you.

"Zelgadiss..." you murmur and I feel the hate fill my heart. I'm here, chained in a child body to listen his name not mine. Don't worry, my lady, I'll not kill him. When you'll arrive to Sailarg I will imprison you in a crystal cage, so your beauty will survive at the giga slave. I remain some times to observe you my little princess and I guard your sleep. Too much soon the dawn arrives and I must go away. Before I realise my wish. My lips touch yours. You smile and I disappear happy because my kiss has given me your smile.

Amelia woke up early. Her vision was fuzzy and she thought to see a child near his bed. "Strange dreams", she say aloud "I've dreamt the hellmaster and he wasn't an enemy but..." She blushed, shook her head and climb down to make breakfast. She was the first. Zelgadiss and Lina arrived some minutes after her. They decided to save Gourry and she refused the Lina's idea to go alone. She didn't know the cause but she was sure she needed to see the end.

I've decided to use Gourry against Lina. I hoped Amelia didn't come with her I don't want wound her. Sometimes I would Lina was able to kill me so my lady'd be save. She with her friends goes to win my demoniac knight. I take him away and I say to Lina that only she can face my knight and I'm interested in her alone. I lie but I can't have Amelia and I don't want fight her.

At Phibrizio's temple

Amelia starts to attack me and I imprison her before she hits me. I'm not being able to stand her glance. Sleep and make good dreams, I plead her. I imprison the others Lina's friends and I tell her if she wants save them she must cast the Giga Slave. She flinches and I inform her that I will destroy one of crystals. I stop in front of Zelgadis, my hate suggests breaking his crystal but I keep my promise... to her. I turn to Gourry and I start to break his crystal. It's too much for her: she casts the Giga slave. She loses the control, I laugh but my heart is so heavy. After some seconds the explosion is finished! She is in the centre unharmed! But the girl that blocks the power of the giga slave isn't the same mage that cast the spell. Her eyes are golden and her voice when she speaks contains Power! I recognise Her: She is L.O.N.! I greet the demons' mother and She answers but She hasn't listened me: "You want the control but I've the control", then She strikes me! Before to die, I see my love freed from the crystal and in my heart thank Her for this little gift after my eyes close forever.

When Amelia is freed looks around for the others. She sees Zel, Silphiel, Martina, Gourry, and Zangulus near her. She feels a great power around her to come from... Lina! The others shout her name then Xelloss appears, he bows to golden figure that Lina is become calling mother. They are astonished, Lina float up to a golden sphere and the temple start to collapse with the entire town of Sailarg. They can't catch her except Gourry that fade after her together at the sphere. They flee. Amelia has started to run when she sees the little bracelet that Phibrizio had to the wrist; she catches it and goes outside. She watches the only thing that remains of the Hellmaster and she weeps desperately. The hellmaster is dead. I must to be happy but I cry! A great enemy of the justice is disappeared and I feel as if I've lost the most important person in the world for me! I don't understand! Speaking aloud: "Lina, Gourry you are dead too. It can't finish so! It's not fair! The justice must win!"

Silphiel stands up: "I feel something". In an instant Lina and Gourry appear hugged. The others run to them finally happy. Amelia put away the bracelet in the talisman that has on her heart.

"Amelia, are you charmed? "We wont to go away," Lina shouts happy and tired at same moment.

"No, I'm not. We can go". In her heart her answer is different Yes, I am charmed but the person that enchanted me is dead, forever.


Fanfiction