Part 3


Notes

Laila: Hi Minna!"

Amelia: "Your writer's block is finished? *_*

Laila: "Yes, it is. Are you happy?

Amelia: "Yes sure!" *_*

Xelloss: I'm very happy it's finished ^_^

Amelia: It's normal, the mazoku love the pain *_*

Laila: didn't you say that for this, true?

Xelloss: Sore wa Himitsu des ^_^

Laila: Sigh. Go in the fanfic

Amelia: is it necessary?

Xelloss takes her from behind and phases in the fanfic


"Xelloss, why don't we teleport to this mysterious temple?"

He smiled to his mate: "Well, Amelia-chan, when a mazoku phases out, he open a hole and some dragons can feel this hole everywhere they were. It's not a problem when our destination is known but we prefer if the ryuzoku didn't discover this place!"

She was happy Xelloss didn't answer with his trademark sentence, he almost stopped from when they were together...

Suddenly she heard speaking, a girl and a boy were bickering for the food, she recognized them and ran: "Lina! Gourry!"

They turned to the familiar voice and Lina smiled huge: "I'm so happy to see you!" and hugged her, soon the swordsman imitated her.

"I'm so happy to see you. How are you? How is Zel?"

"We are very well!" then their expressions darkened: "Zel is come back to home after the Darkstar battle!"

Amelia smiled sadly, she hoped Zel forgot her soon, now he was human and he had every possibility in front of him: "Are you a couple finally?"

Lina blushed and nodded while Gourry nodded smiling to the redhead near him: "I'm so happy for you!"

"What are you doing here?"

"We had news about interesting magic objects in a near ancient temple and I wanted controlling!"

Xelloss smiled them: "What surprise! We are going just there!"

Amelia observed him with suspect: "You knew we'd have met them!"

He posed the hands in front of him: "Ehm, Ame-chan. Listen me, please!"

She headlocked him: "YOU KNEW AND YOU DIDN'T SAY ME ANYTHING! I KILL YOU!"

"But I wanted do you a surprise." Xelloss said with his cutest expression.

She suddenly asked herself because she was so raged, she freed him and smiled at her turn: "All right! Sorry, I'm a little nervous in these times!"

Lina and Gourry observed the entire scene astonished, Lina had headlocked him many times but when Amelia and Xelloss were together gave the impression to be alone with eachother and she had the strange impression to have been forgotten.

It was wrong because Amelia turned towards them: "It's late, why don't we rest here?"

Everybody agreed and put up another tent for Amelia and Xelloss, Gourry offered: "I take the first turn!" the others went to sleep.


"Xelloss, we're really here for what did you say me!"

He nodded smiling her in the tent they divided: "I'm sorry for lina but there is something we can't let her in that place. Be careful, my princess! Dynast's spies observe us!"

She cringed frightened, she remembered the first and only time that she saw Dynast Grausherra...

Xelloss and her were in their room: "Amelia..."

The worried voice of Xelloss upset her and she snuggled nearer him watching him with her big blue eyes: "What is there?"

"This evening there is an annual meeting of Dark Lord Mazoku."

She seemed afraid: "Dynast?"

He petted her black hairs with tenderness: "Yeah, but you'll be sure here!"

"But I can don't see for the entire meeting!"

His smile became sadder: "I'm afraid it's not possible, my love!"

She clung him: "Why?"

"It's as say we suspect you break the peace. It's a serious offence and he could decide asking vengeance... Amelia, the dead dark lord mazoku will be here, too!"

Her eyes were bigger for the astonishment: "But how is possible?"

"That's a secret..."

Her face darkened

"That I don't know neither!"

She laughed, he was too much funny, Xelloss laughed too, happy to having her distracted from Dynast.

"Amelia?"

She shook away her thoughts: "I was distracted!"

His eyes had a naughty gleam: "You were distracted... I'll punish you for this!"

Amelia flinched: "Lina and Gourry are too much near!"

Xelloss seemed consider the problem, then phased nearer her and closed her mouth with a hand while the other hand started to ticklish her.

Amelia tried to free but without success when Xelloss stopped to tickle her to caressing her breast, soon from her mind disappeared every idea about free herself


Part 4   |   Fanfiction