Pro-_____ And Anti-____ Fic. You Fill In the Blanks!


Lina-tachi carefully walked through the remains of the small village. The village was now a mass of destroyed and blackened bricks with ash covered people pulling themselves from the rubble.

"Lina, was that really necessary!" Fillia cried looking around at the devastation.

"Hey, they dared to call the great Lina Inverse, small chested!"

"But, that is such a trivial and childish thing to throw a Dragon Slave over. I've been insulted on a regular basis, but I'm above such petty nonsense. Less things get destroyed that way." Fillia answered, crossing her arms and staring at Lina in irritation.

"Well, that never stopped you from smacking Zel with your mace!" Lina rebuffed, growing irritated.

"Ah," Zel blushing slightly, "I hate to say it, but I was kinda..." twiddling his fingers nervously, "destroying libraries and temples, and kinda deserved it."

"OH ZEL, SHUT UP!!!"

"Miss Lina, that was very unjust of you, he was only saying the truth." Amelia countered.

Lina getting red in the face, "What?! Are you all against me now?!"

"Ah, Lina," scratching his empty head, Gourry added sheepishly, "we're not against you, we're just saying, you should just tone down a bit."

"Oh, shut up, Gourry," bashing him in the head.

"HEY, don't do that. He didn't say anything other than the truth." Fillia growled, eyes glowing with angry flames.

"Yeah, well," Lina stuttered, "you destroyed that village..."

"When a enemy, who claimed to be an ally, was tormenting me, instead of freeing me," interrupted Fillia, "and destroying a village that had everyone putting me on trial just for being a dragon. If specism and an "ally" teasing me instead of helping isn't a reason to lose ones temper, than insults on small breasts is definitely not a reason to Dragon Slave a whole village."

"Now, you listen to me you prissy, whiny...."

"Fine, I confess to all those things, but at least when I lose my temper, I have the good grace to feel sorry for it, instead of putting on a "prissy" pious act, as if it isn't something that needs to be changed. I try my best not to lose my temper, even with that mazuku, but you don't even make an attempt to keep your temper. Oh, and I may be whiny, but at least I'm not a flat-chested, bad-tempered, spoiled, tom-boy, who loses her temper and blows people up, friend or foe, in every single episode."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"

"I said, I'm sick and tired of being dubbed as annoying for losing my temper a few times and you being loved even though YOU'RE A FOWL, BAD TEMPERED, FLAT CHESTED B****!!!"

"THAT'S IT............ DRAGON SLAVE!!!!!"

Like a nuclear bomb the area exploded into the air. However, as the ash settles, Fillia stands there unharmed, mace in hand, calmly approaching Lina.

"You forget Lina, I'm very powerful in white magic. I can put up just as many shields as you can cast Dragon Slaves."

Fillia stalks toward Lina, her eyes dark with rage.

"O.K. YOU ASKED FOR IT.......LAGUNA BLADE!!!!"

Lina dashes toward Fillia, who calmly stands there. As the black, ethereal blade comes down, Fillia quickly phases behind Lina bring her mace down on her head.

Lina staggers forward, blood spilling from her mouth. She tries to get up, but the Laguna Blade weakened her, and Fillia's mace made her feel light-headed.

Lina turns her head around just in time to see Fillia use her mace like a golf club and Lina as the ball. Lina goes sailing into temporary orbit.

Fillia stands there still fuming, attempting to calm herself. The others are staring at her in astonishment.

Suddenly, clapping is heard, and Fillia catches a glimpse of straight cut, purple hair behind her. She wipps around expecting the mazuku, but sees a woman sitting on a nearby rock, wearing a waitress outfit.

"Well, I see you took care of my sister."

"Oh," blushing and ashamed, "I'm sorry! Here I go on about not losing my temper and I go and knock your sister into temporary orbit."

"Oh, that's O.K."

"WHAT?!" everyone exclaims.

"Why do you think I have her so terrified of me. I always try to keep her knocked down a few notches or she can cause a lot of property damage. It's nice to see someone else can do it, too."

"You mean you're not mad?"

"No. But, you're right, you better keep working on that temper, or you'll turn into my sister."

"Oh," blushing and bowing slightly, "of course, I always try."

"See ya" and Luna disappears.

"Well," Fillia turns to the group sheepishly, "what would you like to do now?"

Gourry "I'm hungry."

Amelia "Fight for justice."

Zelgadiss "Let's find my cure."

"O.K., then let's go!" and Fillia-tachi goes on to the next adventure, at least, until Lina lands.


Fanfiction