Part One: A New Terror


*Answering a distress call, Phoenixfeather appears in the world of Strange Anime Backgrounds (tm) (property of Elizabeth the trickster priestess) with a shimmer. she looks around and Sweatdrops. Moniker has been playing... again -_-;*

*Xellos is chasing Pantyhose-Tarou around in circles while Nezuumi trys to Soul rip him, Silk is starting to glow the lovely bright green that is a sign of impending doom*

*across the way, Ribbon and Zacchi have Built Manga Forts and are chucking various hard, sugar packed candies at each other (and an occaisional Pixi Stik ^_^)*

*Mobs of rampaging fangirls and fanboys are stampeding about, glomping bishounen at random*

*Azusa is entertaining her newest aquistions in one corner; P-chan (AKA Charlotte), Muumuu-chan(aka Mousse), Genma-panda (aka, oscar), Shun (AKA Princess Chelsie), and a large group of Pikachu's. Martina (her name fits entirely to well) has a pink bow and is looking resigned, no longer straining against the ropes that keep the whole group from fleeing in terror*

*Chibi Duos are being chased by Chibi Heeros who are in turn being chased by enraged Chibi Relenas with butcher knives (Phoenixfeather sweatdrops at this... "interesting" site)*

*Zelgadis is sipping his coffee trying to ignore the whole thing, which is difficult considering the eighty chibi Naga clones running around, cackling manically, some of which keep trying to mob him, whenever the little Washus stopped trying to drag him off for their experiments, that is*

*Nall (from the Playstation game 'lunar') and Ryo-ohki (in spaceship form) are flying about in complex formations, competing with various Dragons (from pern), a Blue-banded Hawk (look! its Beldin from Eddings-verse!), and flying Pokemon, for airspace* Phoenixfeather; Oh my heavens...

*the other GW boys are playing strip poker in the corner with the rampaging hoardes Jabberwocky(tm), at this point, Wu Fei is losing badly*

Phoe: *Does the only thing she can think of....Whips out a camera and starts taking pictures*

Moniker: You are no help!

Lyara *Looks at Moniker, arms crossed, tapping her foot* Well, what are you going to do now?

Moniker: Ano.... *sweatdrop*

Phoenix: As much as enjoy a good bout of utter chaos, isn't this going a bit to far?

Moniker: I was just playing..... and things.... got a bit out of hand *sweatdrop*.

Phoenix: That's the understatement of the year *pulls out her feather with a flourish, grinning altogether to evily*

*the sane people (and a few loonies too) duck and cover beneath furniture that suddenly appears out of nowhere*

Phoenix: BEGONE YOU ANNOYING EXTRAS! I DARN YOU TO THE DEEPEST DEPTHS OF HECK! *her feather turns momentarily into a spoon as the chibi Nagas, Azusa and her pets, the dragons, Ryo-ohki, Nall, the pokemon, fangirls/boys, the jabberwocky, their playmates and all other annoying extras hiding in the wings disappear*

*for a long moment, there is peace*


Ficcy author one: well this won't last very long

Beta Reader: peace...is..boring..

Ficcy author two: must..have..chaos! ^_^


Tarou:*bravely, is the first to emerge from beneath the couch* Are... they all gone? *looks around hopefully*

Xel: I'm still here cutey! ^_^

Tarou: grrrrrrrrr....I wasn't looking for you....Fruitcake!...

Xel: *flutters his eyelashes* But you found me anyway ^_^

Tarou: *starts backing away with a panicked look* hey, leave me alone. I want nothing to do with you. Hey, stop it... HELP!

Xel: awwww.....don'tcha want to get to know me a little better... *glomp* before you jump to any conclusions *snuggle*

Phoe: OKAY!! who gave Xelloss the Pixi Stix!!!

*Zachi looks guilty*

Tarou: HELP ME! ANYBODY!!?!

Silk: you're such a baby. how's this? *splashes him with cold water* Better?

Tarou-minotaur: growf-grmmph

Silk: *smiles* what can you do?

Xellos: ooh, furry...*nuzzle* ^_^

Silk: *blink blink* ...Okay fine! *pressure points Xellos*

Xellos: Ahhh, strange feelings *drops off the Monster-Tarou in a twitching heap* Silk-Chan, you're going to have to teach me those ^_^

Silk: eheheheh, *shudder* no way *images of Xellos pressure pointing poor bishounen into helplessness leap to mind*

Xellos: I can be very persuasive *opens eyes and looks very evil* (he is fully recovered)

Silk: eep *hides behind Tarou*

Tarou: Growf?

Ribbon & Zacchi: *collapse in a fit of evil giggles*

Zacchi: Maybe I should take lessons from him

Ribbon: I wish I could do that ^_^

Tarou: *looks increasingly nervous as Xellos advances*

Xellos: *Laughs evily as he steps slowly closer*

Tarou & Silk: *gulp* O.o

Xellos: My my, your lack of cooperation wounds me deeply *floats up, until he is eye level with Tarou, eyes still open and staring wickedly at the hapless Pantyhose*

Silk: ara... >.<

Tarou: gr...gr...growf?

Xellos: Bwahahahahahahe *leans forward and...

...

...

...

...

- you'll have to wait until the next episode to find out! -

Minna: *sweatdrops, facefaults and falls over*

to be continued... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA(tm)!


Part 2   |   Fanfiction