Part Two: The Fruitcake Strikes Back!


Xellos: Bwahahahahahahe *leans forward and...

...

...

...

...

Kisses Tarou on the nose with a smile, eyes upturned as usual* You're so cute when your paralysed in terror!

Minna: *thunk*

Tarou: *falls over on top of Silk*

Silk: (muffled) Urk! Urk! Can't....breathe! GET OFF ME YOU WALKING CARPET!

Ribbon: Ano...Silk, have you been reading my Star Wars manga again?

Phoenixfeather: *reaches offstage and grabs a kettle of water, pouring it on Tarou* hehe *giggles* that was fun!

Silk:grrrr...Baka Yarou! *Boots the still stunned Tarou off of her, he goes flying, until hitting a rock (well, Zelgadis anyway), the force of the impact knocks Zel off his feet, and they both smash into the next obstruction, namely, Xelloss. The Hapless Bishonen sail unerringly towards the wall, except for a slight detour to collect Valgarv on the way* (((this phenomenon is known as the "Bishonen Domino Effect"))))

*SMASH*

*all stick to the wall for a second before sliding to the floor in one, great Kawaii Bishounen Heap. Xellos has somehow ended up on top of the Mount Bishounen*

Minna: *Sweatdrop*

Xellos: KAWAII!

Other 3: urgh....

Valgarv: (from bottom of pile) What the ^%)*#$_*(&^$!... Get off ME, you...^$%&^%#)&*^^@_)*#^_*@@@@@$$

Nezuumi: come to think about it, what is Valgarv doing here? *looks at Phoenix with a glare as she, Silk, and Lyara seperate the Pile of Bishounen into its component parts*

Moniker: the insane, yaoi hentai writer over there summoned him *points at Phoenix*

Phoe: ano...uh... its not my fault, really, *evil giggle* the idea just... MRRFF!

Moniker: *puts her hand over the Hentai's mouth* thats enough out of you

Valgarv: you %%*)&#@!#$ Ecchi!

Tarou: ecchi?

Silk: remember the japanese words the teachers are always reluctant to teach?

Tarou: O.O oh, I see...

Xel: *grins evilly* ecchi... Hmmmmm perhaps I should give a direct demonstration!

Tarou: What? demonstration? AACH!!! DON'T! *blush* ThATS MY...! MAKE IT STOP! <>

Silk: what did I tell you? never give that Namagomi Mazoku an opening.

Zel: have you been talking to Filia?

Silk: whatever gave you that idea?

Xel: but Silk-chan, you don't have to give me an opening. I'm perfectly capable of taking advantage of ones that already exist.

Nezuumi: O.o..Sicko

Filia-not-so-cameo: Namagomi Mazoku! *bashes Xellos with her mace*

Zel: that was interesting.

Xel: thank you, Filia-chan!

Filia: don't call me Filia-chan! *proceeds to mash Xel into a bloody pulp with her mace*

Ribbon: Is this normal for them? because its not uncommon back home.

*Akane and Ranma blush* (don't ask where they came from!!!)

Nez&Zel: We're not the only ones! BWAHAHAHA!(tm)

Naga-real-cameo: that was so ametuerish! its like this

Minna: NO-NO-NO-NO-NO-NOOOOOOOOOOOO! *waves hands back and forth in a negative gesture*

to be continued...Scary, ain't it...?


Part 3   |   Fanfiction