Episode Two


"Good evening people and welcome to the second episode of the Zelgadis Greywers show." Said the announcer.

"Now this week we have a special treat. We will be introducing a new game and..." started Zel

"Who cares about the game! Tell us how you two got married!" Shouted an audience member.

Zel taken aback a bit paused. That gives Xelloss enough time to materialize behind Zel and bash his head in with his staff. Then that gave Lina enough time to cast a shield over Zelgadis and blast Xelloss with multiple fireballs. Amelia shows up from who knows where and spouts off a justice speech. Jumping into the fight, she starts throwing punches. About this time Zel has recovered from the head bashing and is trying to restore peace. All of a sudden the floor starts to rumble and through the doors in comes the Washington Huskies football team. They had gotten their directions mixed up and though this was an all-you-can-eat food bar.

The team spots the food and heads over. Lina spots them and Dil brando's them. In turn they come back and start with fighting Lina. Zel manages to crawl out and slowly moved to the other side of the stage. All of a sudden the skylight open up and SWAT guys show up. Sliding down their black ropes they leapt into the fray.

Sighing Zel stands in front of the camera. "Well folks I hope your happy this is going to take at least 5 minutes to clear up so we will be back after a word from our sponsor.

Camera slowly pans out. As it does you see a fat little lizard fly through the air on land on Zelgadis. In addition, faintly you here a clang and the words.

"Not the mama!"

Hi folks my name is Mary. If you're a woman like me then you know the great feeling of gentle skin. So the next time you need a skin softener, don't settle for any old brand. Buy rock away moisturizer. The skin moisturizers that can turn you're skin to the same softness as that of a baby's butt.

We now return to the show.

"Hey was that commercial a deliberate ditch on me."

"No, but we needed to get it out of the way for the rest of the show."

Zel turns around not quite believing her. Then looking up.

"DAMNIT why doesn't somebody tell me when the camera is on?"

Please excuse Zelgadis. After getting whack in the head many times by various people he is a little on the frayed side of the mind.

"Zelly dear we're on" Lina said over the PA system.

Left eye twitching at his sarcastic wife, Zelgadis quickly regained his composer. Finally deciding to get on with the show. He sits down at his desk and asked who the next guest was.

"Well we all know him but I don't know if we all love him. But the next guest is from one of the more interesting anime."

"Okay then who is he." Asked Zelgadis.

" He is Ranma Saotome from Ranma 1/2"

"Oh a fellow being who is also cursed I see. Great just great send him in."

Out walks Ranma (in boy form). Zel gets up and goes to shake hands.

"Hello and welcome to my show. I'm glad you could come, please sit." Indicating the chair next to his desk he leads Ranma over. Sitting at his own chair now, Zel begins to ask him a few questions.

"So just what is this curse that we keep hearing about Mr. Saotome?"

"Well it's like this." Picks up a bucket of cold water that just happens to be sitting next to him. Standing up he dumps it on his head. Next thing Zel has a redheaded girl next to him who was very well endowed. Lina just happen to look and forgetting whom the girl was, went nuts.

"Get away from MY husband." She yells and starts warming up another fireball.

Both Ranma and Zelgadis are looking for the girl that she could be talking about. Then they realize who it is.

"Eeep" Ranma high tails it out of the way of the first fireball but almost gets scorched on the second and then the third.

"People we will be right back" then you see a worried chimera run over to his love.

"Okay crew take 5 I want to talk to Lina in private." The crew knew that tone of voice and suddenly they find other things to do.

"Okay Lina tell me what is going on. You don't normally try and fry our guest. So what's up?"

The couple is in their dressing room so they can talk between themselves. Zel is sitting on the floor with his back leaning on the door. Lina is sitting in a chair looking at the floor. When she wouldn't meet his eyes Zelgadis got up and went over to her.

"Lina what's wrong?" Taking her hand in his, he kneeled before her. "Please tell me."

"It's just that..." she lapsed into silence

"Its just what?"

"Look do we have to talk about this? I will just go out there and apologize to everyone and even Ranma."

"Lina that doesn't solve the problem, what is it?"

Lina turns her head and won't look him in the face.

Zel: something must be really bothering her if she won't tell me. Looking at her carefully he try's to understand his usually outspoken wife. Then something makes him look at her a little better. Oh my, she isn't

"Lina are you pregnant"

At that Lina jumps and turns away even faster. Putting his hand on her chin he turns her face towards him.

"That won't do. Now answer me."

Finally looking at him, she nods. Standing quickly he walks out the door. Lina watches him go wondering how mad he was at her.

Upon her confirmation Zel rose and walked out the door.

Well shit, that's just great. Now how do I tell her she just made me the happiest man on earth? Looking over at the intern he asked how much time they have left.

"Oh about 10 more minutes. Were running back the part of ep 1 where Xelloss found out you two are married." Then the intern snickers

Smiling at the part of the first show, Zel quickly leaves the studio. Lina on the other hand is frightened out of her wits. She thinks that Zel just walked out on her. (Which technically is true he did walk out the door but hey who really cares about those kind of details).

What am I going to do if he never comes back? I really can't live without him. Not anymore. Slowly she slides out of the chair and starts to cry.

In a little bit you see Zelgadis return. He is wearing the smuggest but silliest smile on his face.

Well that should do it. Looks at watch and not a minute too soon racing back to the studio he barely manages to get back in time.

Okay now how can I pull this one off without her knowing thinks a bit ah ha slams fist down on other hand and (insert Xelloss that is a secret smile).

"Bobby go get Lina, would you tell her I need her out here right away." Bobby nods and does what he is told.

"Hey Leon, when Lina gets here keep an eye on her at all times and let me know what she is doing."

"Sure no problem."

Bobby returns with a very sober Lina in tow.

Zel seeing her nods to himself and grins. Great this is perfect.

To the audience: Sorry ladies and gentlemen for that longer then usually pause but we were experiencing some family problems. I wish we could solve them here and all but its just not going to happen.

@Signal from Leon @ Lina is starting to panic at those words

Oh man will she forgive me for what I am about to do now?

"Lina and I are going to be having a lot of problems. For you see, we will soon need, separate sleeping quarters. She will be getting a bigger kitchen while I get a smaller den. And many other problems when a couple has to move."

Looking over his shoulder he sees her expression. Not liking her stricken look he walks over to her. Taking her hand in his, he pulls her to him. Also once he lets go with his little surprise she is going to want to kill him probably.

"For you see everyone one in a few short months. I am going to be made the happiest man in the world. More so them I am right now. I am going to be a FATHER!!' He shouts then picks Lina up and throws her into the air."

The audience goes nuts at this news. (I mean come on who doesn't like it when a new father is announced to the world at large.)

Lina's point of view.

I blew it, now what can I do to get him back.

"Miss Greywers Mr. Greywers is wanting you." Normally the crew isn't so formal but it never hurts to in situations like this one.

Getting up she nods and follows him out the door and to the back of the stage.

Listening she hears what Zel is saying to the audience

="Sorry ladies and gentlemen for that longer then usually pause but we were experiencing some family problems. I wish we could solve them here and all but its just not going to happen."=

No it's worst than I thought

="Lina and I are going to be having a lot of problems. For you see we will soon need separate sleeping quarters. She will be getting a bigger kitchen while I get a smaller den. And many other problems when a couple has to move."=

Zel, you are leaving me. I wish I were never going to have this brat. And at one moment I was so happy too

At this point Zel walks over and takes her hand.

Now what is he going to say?

="For you see everyone one in a few short months. I am going to be made the happiest man in the world. More so them I am right now. I am going to be a FATHER!!" He shouts then picks Lina up and throws her into the air. =

Needless to say (but its fun anyway) Lina was ecstatic that she wasn't loosing Zel. As he threw her up though that is when she started to get mad.

"You crazy Bastard how dare you make me worry like that!" Summoning her magic she calls forth the greatest weapon she has against Zel. A giant feather duster. Taking the duster she applied it to all spots on Zel until he was laughing uncontrollably. (Think about it if Lina can hit Zel and he feels it why can't he be ticklish)

Therefore, that is how this latest episode is to end.

Zel made up with Lina and told her about the new house that they would be buying, if she approved. Moreover, she in turn gave her heart to him again.


Episode 3   |   Fanfiction