Episode Five


"Welcome back to the Zelgadis Greywers show, I am your host Zelgadis Greywers." Walking to the middle of the stage he gave a slight bow. Then turning he walked over to his desk. "Today we will be having Vash from Trigon on. Plus we have reserved a special target range just so he can show us what he can do."

Audience cheers

"Zel? We also have a special prize to give away today." Lina said over the PA system.

"Oh yes, I almost forgot. Also, listen everyone I would like you to meet Sammy and her sister Tiffany. These two are very special they are up for adoption. Hefting both girls onto his desk he cast a small spell. Producing a flower a teddy bear and a sucker for each one he gave them to the girls. Then turning he face the camera he said. "So if any of you are interested please call at

555-help

"Stay tuned we will be right back."

Mothers Candid yams, for when you run out of super glue. These babies will last longer them time.

We know return

"Alright we are now about to bring in our next guest. Please give a warm round of applause for Vash.

The audience starts to clap, whistle and yell as the gunslinger comes on the stage. Vash looked up at the crowd and began to wave. Moreover, because of his waving he didn't see the step up to Zel's desk. Tripping he crashed forward, did a somersault, and flipped onto the desk. Then he slipped on Zel's coffee cup fell flat on his back, tried to flip backwards landed on the guest chair and slowly slid to the floor.

"Yes folks this is definitely Vash from Trigon. Disaster strikes where ever he goes." Stepping around his desk Zel picks the prone form up. Placing him on the chair Zel cast a minor healing spell.

(At this point the author step in to say that she has only seen Trigon in raw form so she doesn't really know much about him.)

"Thank you for coming Vash"

"Thanks for having me. I am glad to be here. It is so open and it has a friendly feeling about it." Vash said hesitantly

"We do try to cultivate that type of feeling here." Responded Zel "Now Vash how did you get into sharp shooting?"

"Well it was a bet really. Whoever could shoot closes to a certain tin can, they would be able to get a slice of cherry berry pie from the innkeepers wife."

Sweat drop please. "So it all really started from food?" Zel asked

"Yep" was Vash response.

"Why is it that most guest who come on this show have a food background?"

"I have no idea." Vash said with a sidelong glance at Zel.

Pause

"Well I was told that you were willing to show us how good a shot you were."

"Sure no problem." Whipping out his gun he aimed it at the camera. Leon who was manning it ducked.

"WAIT" Zelgadis Shouted

"Huh?"

"Don't do that! You do not point guns in here. I'm to lazy to try and shield everything in here."

"But I wasn't really going to shoot it." Vash told him.

"I don't care. Besides we have special shooting range set aside just for you. We want to see how good you really are."

"Wow that works for me.

"Great, don't go anywhere we'll be right back."

Barley's restraint is offering for a limited time only a new dinner course. It is described as this. Quack, Quack, Beep, Beep, Quack, Quack, Beep, Beep, and then Quack smack.

Returning to the show.

You now see the group on location at a local shooting range.

"Thank you for coming everyone. Now Vash will be so kind as to show us how god a shot he really is. Go ahead Vash. " Zel then slapped him on the back

"Sure."

Lined up in a row about 100 feet away were a bunch of different targets. Taking aim he fired off 8 rounds. Each one hitting square in the center.

"Very good. I have never seen such great marksmanship," said Zel with appreciation.

"No problem." Vash replied.

"But now we have a special treat. One that will really test your ability."

"Oh and what would that be?"

Instead of answering Zelgadis shouted "Play it Lina."

@Now is the time, now is the hour. Feel the rhythm, feel the power. @ It is now time for another segment of the pain game.

"What's that?" Vash asked

"Oh it's a special game Lina thought up. It's fun to play. All you have to do is cause as much pain as possible to our own Trickster Priest."

Hesitantly Vash looked at Zel and said, "That doesn't sound to good."

"Oh don't worry about it." Said Zel shrugging. "He likes it."

"Oh if that's the case, sure I can try and hit him.'

"Good, hey Lina kick that fruitcake out here."

Lina dragged out Xelloss by a special collar she had fitted around his neck. In addition, he happily followed like a puppy.

"Well here's your target, enjoy." Kicking him into the dirt she walked off camera.

"Hello Xelloss, nice to see you again get up." Zel dragged Xelloss to his feet and pushed him away. "Vash this is your target. If you can, try and hit him as many times as you can. Don't worry about hurting him. Like I said before he enjoys it."

"Are you sure. I really don't like hurting people."

"Don't worry he's not people, he's a Mazuko. Also to make it fair, Xelloss is wearing a special collar. He won't be able to disappear, but that is all it does. He still has all his speed and such."

"Hey! If he's going to be shooting at me, can I shoot back at him?

"NO!" Entire the staff shouts at him.

"Okay, Okay. Don't need to shout." Throwing up his hands he slinked off.

"So when do we get started?" Vash asked.

"After this commercial."

Boxer briefs the brief boxers that make you feel free to the breeze.

The show returns

"Xelloss start moving." Zel commanded.

"Okay if I must." Sighing Xelloss slowly flew out about a hundred yards.

"Okay Vash whenever you want."

Taking aim Vash fired off a shot that Xelloss dodged easily.

"If that's the best you can…ahhh!"

"Great shot. Beautiful shot. Right on the nose. Hey Xelloss maybe you are getting slow in your old age." taunted Lina.

"Oww!" Little piss ant, upstart. I'll show them. Quickly speeding up his pace. Xelloss soon became nothing but a blur in the sky. But still Vash was able to hit him once out of every three tries."

"Very good demonstration Vash, loved it." Zel said, then in a shout to Xelloss. "Okay, its over you can come in now."

Xelloss limped in, or he would have if he hadn't been flying. He was bleeding in a few spots but nothing a quick healing spell wouldn't cover. Flying over to Vash and Zel he said.

"Your good." Then flying over to Lina, he slid into a chair wincing a bit. Taking a key she unlocked the collar and began fixing him up. (Hey just because they don't like him doesn't mean they won't take care of him. He is a friend, sort of.)

"Thank you Vash for being on the show today. That was quite impressive."

"No problem, but I hope I didn't hurt him to bad."

"Naahh. Thank you for coming and we hope to see you again soon."

Shaking Vash hand, Zel then turns to the camera.

We'll be right back.

Please help those less fortunate then you. Please don't let friends drive minivans.

"Well people we just have one more segment before we end the show. It's the special prize we will be giving out." Zel said with a huge smile. "Lina who are the lucky people today?"

"We have four actually. A man and women and two kids."

"Well then bring them out here.

Leading out the kid's first Leon held one in each arm. Then the couple came out following them.

"The man and woman's name are Jonathan and Mary Clearwater. They want to adopt Sammy and Tiffany. Making them all winners." Lina cheered.

Startled at her tone of voice the two girls look at the couple. Mary kneeled down and held her arms out. Looking at each other, the girls squirmed out of Leon's and raced over to their new mother. Reaching down Jonathan bent down and gave Sammy a hug.

"Thank you all for being here and good night."

Camera pans out leaving a shot of the new family.


Episode 6   |   Fanfiction