Part Four


"My liege you seemed a bit stressed. Maybe you should lie down for a little while." One of the bunnies, a white bunny with a beard, tried to calm Zelgadis down who was thumping in a mad fit of bunny rage.

"I'm not your liege! And let me out of here!" Zelgadis screamed at the bunny person standing next to him.

There were whispering among all the other bunnies in the room as they stared at Zelgadis. The fact that their prince was back and safe from the 'demon's' lair was surprising enough to them but the fact that he didn't know who he was was causing quite a stir among the 'bunny tribe'.

"My liege I really think you should calm down, you are not well." Again the white bunny tried to calm down Zelgadis and put his paws of Zelgadis' shoulder in the effort of trying to get him to go back to his bed.

With one swift motion Zelgadis throws the elder white bunny over his shoulder and into the crowd. "What the hell is going on here?!?! One minute I'm a chimera; next I'm a bunny being harassed by bunnies! What did I do to deserve this?!?!?!" Zelgadis ranted to himself and everyone just stared at him in confusion.

"My liege I know that you are upset, but please calm down and perhaps we can talk about this rationally." The white bunny got up to his feet and limped over to Zelgadis.

"I am not your liege! Why the hell do you keep on calling me that?!?!"

"Because you are our prince, Prince Puffpuff XXI."

"Puffpuff?" Zelgadis evilly glares at the white bunny.


Only their search for Amelia's missing pink bunny Lina had chocked the bunny leading them unconscious. So now Amelia was dragging both the bunny and Gourry.

They were still being led by an animal though, along the way they had found five more bunnies. And Lina had captured each and every one of the them and had them all on crude rope leashes.

"Do you want to end up like them?!?!" Lina pointed at Gourry and the unconscious bunny while yelling at her team of five bunnies that had stopped moving.

All five bunnies' eyes go wide at the sight of Gourry and the other bunny. Strangely enough both Gourry and the little unconscious bunny appeared to be foaming at the mouth.

All five bunnies turn their eyes back to Lina with horrified faces. Lina just loomed over them grinning maliciously.

"Now move!" Lina ordered and the five of them scrambled and continued to lead Lina who was laughing like a mad woman.

Xellos appears and turns his attentions to the audience. "Don't you think Miss Lina is enjoying this a bit too much?"


Zelgadis was pacing while he listened to Hoppelsworth, the royal bunny advisor to the bunny tribe who was the white bunny with the beard that Zelgadis first met. Hoppelsworth was telling Zelgadis about Prince Puffpuff XXI and what had been going on.

Apparently a few months back their tribe of bunnies had been terrorized by this evil, evil demon living in a castle on a hill near their tribe hovel. Prince Puffpuff XXI had decided to finally deal with this evil, evil creature once and for all so it would terrorize them no longer. But on the day Prince Puffpuff XXI waged battle with the evil, evil demon he disappeared hadn't reappeared since until now. According to Hoppelsworth, Zelgadis was Prince Puffpuff XXI who had disappeared.

"I am not Prince Puffpuff the whatever he was! My name is Zelgadis Greywers and I was a chimera trying to find a cure for my curse when I was accidentally turned into a bunny!"

"My liege you are not well. I know your memory has been tampered with by that treacherous demon and you can't remember whom you are. I promise you that we'll figure out some way to fix this curse that has befallen you." Hoppelsworth stated picking up a book and looking up demonic curses.

"How many times do I have to tell you! I am not a bunny! I am a human!" Zelgadis screamed.

"Yes Prince Puffpuff, you are a human. Whatever you say are, you are." Hoppelsworth said patting Zelgadis on the head as one would do to an attention starved child.

"Stop patronizing me! I am not a child! I am telling the truth you idiot!!"


Part 5   |   Fanfiction