Episode 1: Double Trouble! The Parentnapper!!


Girl: I'm going to rip your hide out you sick accuse for a twin brother!!!!

Boy: Yeah? You and what army?

Girl: This army! FIREBALL!!!!!!

An onlooker would be very concerned at the explosion and screams. But it was just another normal day in the Sailoon royal garden. Yep, just a normal day....

Girl: Get down here from that Raywing, Griffen and fight like a man!!!

The little blond girl yelled at the top of her lungs at the red-head boy floating comfortably in the air.

Griffen: Why don't you Raywing and get me yourself ya runt!

Girl: Why you dirty little Son of a B -

Voice: Lacey!!!

Lacey looks behind her at a very cross young woman with long black hair staring right at her

Lacey: But Auntie Syphiel!!

Syphiel: Young ladies shouldn't be talking like that! Where did you here such language?

Lacey: From Mommy

Syphiel: sweat drop Why can't you be more like the other two?

She looks over to another pair of children siting at a stone table playing chess

Syphiel: They are so much easier to take care of.

Amelia and Zelgadiss had asked her to take care of their children Zelda and Amree while they went on another quest. They had got an letter that there was someone in the Kallytin Mountains that knew a way to turn Zel beck to normal. Frankly it was kind of strange because they didn't know who sent the letter. But Zel being Zel didn't mind the chance of danger. But Amelia was a little worried so since Lina and her family had been in Sailoon for a visit she asked her and Gourry to come with them. And guess who got stuck with four twin kids? Yep you guessed it! But that wasn't the real reason she was so cross, she was cross because she was worried. Some time ago she had received a letter from them telling her that they were on their way back and that it had be another wild goose chase. That was three weeks ago. And the Kallytin Mountain are only four days away! And no word from them since! Also she hadn't told the children yet.........

Girl: Checkmate

Boy: But how?! I was going to do checkmate!

Girl: Because I did it first. But we can play again if you like, Amree.

Amree: Well...OK Zelda. But I get first move.

The young prince really hated to lose but he couldn't stay mad at his sister for long. It was like getting mad at a mirror. She had the same raven black hair (in the traditional family style) and the same tint blue skin that matched their eyes perfectly. Their father was overjoyed that they didn't have rocks on their skin but perfect soft very light blue skin. It was a bit frustrating when people couldn't them apart without their broches. They were similar to the red broche that their dad wore all the time except Amree's was green and Zelda's blue. But he didn't mind that much.

Zelda: OK take the first move. Auntie Syphiel would you like some tea?

The woman took her eyes off of the bloodthirsty pigtailed blond and smiled

Syphiel: I would love some tea, Amree

Zelda: sweat drop I'm Zelda

Syphiel: Oh! I so sorry! You both look so much alike. You have the blue broche right?

Zelda: Yeah.....blue..

All around she was a very calm person, unlike her brother who was only calm in public. She had a way of calming down people even in the most frustrating situations. Yet even though she had these abilities she sometime felt like Fireballing people when they call her the worst thing in the whole to her. Amree. It made her feel like she wasn't a girl but a boy/girl. It made her feel like she wasn't pretty enough to be a girl. To be only recognized as a girl from the color of her broche. But she would never tell her friends or brother about it. She felt that it was her own personal problem and that she had to deal with it herself. Now where do you think she got that from?

Griffen: C'mon slowpoke!! I race you to the flag on the tower!

Lacey: Fine! And when I get there first I'm gonna beat your a--

Syphiel: Lacey!

Lacey: Sorry Auntie it slipped. RAYWING!!!!

The young blond flew to the sky to catch up with her already air-born brother. But just she pasted on of the windows on the tower something made her stop. It was the window to Zelgadiss's laboratory. Someone was in there!

Lacey: Grif stop! There's somebody in Uncle Zel's lab!

Griffen: Yeah right! You just want me to stop so you can -

Lacey: FIREBALL!!!

She grabs her half-burnt brother by the collar and jerks him towards the direction of the window.

Griffen: Man cough Your right! We better tell Auntie! Wait..right after I get the ash and soot out my mouth....

All the others could see was a blur of yellow and red that flew across the table knocking their chess pieces to the ground.

Amree: Hey! I was winning!

Zelda: whispers Only in your mind outloud What is the big hurry you two?

Lacey: Some creep is in your dad's lab and we havta tell Auntie!

Zelda: Daddy's lab?! No one is permitted to go up in there!

Griffen: Yeah mama's can't even go in there

Zelda: There's a reason for that

Amree: Auntie went into the royal library so I'll tell the guards and we can look for her

L,Z&G: Right!

The four run inside the palace to inform the guards of their discovery.

Amree: Guard! There is an intruder in my father's lab. Go see to it now!

Guard: Yes your highness!

The Guard runs up the tower's stairs only to be thrown back and slammed in to the wall!! The children run over to him to see if he is all right.

Griffen: You, OK man?

Guard: I....think...so

Zelda: What happen?

Guard: A sorcerer.....in black. I..couldn't see...his face cough of pain

Lacey: Zelda and Amree you heal him. We'll go get that sorcerer!

Zelda: Why do you get to go?

Lacey: 'Cause we'er older! That's why! C'mon Griffen follow my lead!

Griffen: Why do you get to go first?!

Lacey: 'Cause I'm older! Now shudap! And let's go!!!

Guard: Kids! No! cough cough come back!

Zelda: Don't worry Lacey knows what she's doing......I think.....

The pair run up in tower stairs and are meet with a terrible surprise. Zelgadiss's usually organized and neat lab was torn upside down! All of the charts and research documents about his cure were mix up in he chemicals and solutions.

Lacey: Man! Uncle Zel's gonna have dragons when he sees this place!

Voice: I'll be sure to tell him that.

The twins turn around to see a man in black standing by the window.

Griffen: What do you mean?! What have you done with Uncle Zelgadiss?!

Man in Black: Don't worry he's not lonely, he has company

Lacey: Company? Oh my God! Mommy!

M in B: So it's mommy is it? Well be gone children! FIREBALL!!

Zelda: BALIS WALL!!!!

The fire spell is stopped by the magic shield just in time

Amree: Looks like you older kids needs some help!

Lacey: What have you done with our parents, you scum?! FIREBALL!!!

To their surprise the fire spell doesn't even scratch him!!

M in B: tsk tsk laughs You'll never get any answer that way little lady.

He jumps out of window and flies away! Laughing at his triumph.

Griffen: We gotta go after him!!

Zelda: What's going on!

Lacey: His got our parents! Mommy!


Episode 2   |   Fanfiction