Plans to Not Follow ...


She steadily watched the group pass along below here, preparing for her entrance back into their little dynamo of creation and destruction. Her expression was neutral, considering.

Everything was not going to plan.

Things had been arranged so that Lina would fall for the swordsman, the mazoku for the priestess, the dragon for the chimera, and all those pairings vice-versa. Things had be so arranged so that if the optimum pairings did not happen, then the worst ones would. Lina for the Seyruun prince. The swordsman to the dragon. The chimera to the princess. And the mazoku, of course, for herself. Pure greed and lust on her behalf, of course, as that wasn't the worst pairing for the mazoku if the others were to their optimum pairings ... but ah, it had been so easy for her to fall in love with the mazoku, it sometimes surprised her that she had.

But no, both plans, and myriad others, had fallen. Lina Inverse was truly chaotic, an avatar of chaos, and the best way of preserving what was necessary. Lina had paired with the Chimera, and from the look of her belly, the first of the unexpected offspring was on it's way already. Xellos and herself had both ended up in bed with the dragon, and all three of them found the situation most lovely. The swordsman had fallen for the Priestess, finally returning what the priestess had felt towards him all this time. The princess was due back in Seyruun for an arranged marriage to a prince from another country. Giddy delight rose in her, and finally rose free in a laugh, giving her away to the group below. Winces, and welcoming smiles upon the faces of her lovers, greeted the sight of her so far above them.

The avatar of the Lord of Nightmares continued to laugh as she descended down to them, not the least bit annoyed at the pained looks from most of them, overjoyed at the love and raw lust showing in the eyes of the Mazoku and the dragon. She managed to get in one more laugh before they kissed her, and joined in their delighted laughter after the kiss.

"OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO!!"


Fanfiction