Silvernyte's First MSTing


Notes

navy = story to be MSTed


(Inside a strange room with a few assorted chairs Silvernyte (Silve) suddenly appeared with her little crew, consisting of Zel, a female version of Zel (FemZel), Amelia, Dilgear, and Michaelangelo and Donatello of the Ninja Turtles.)

FemZel: (looks around a bit and frowns and looks at Silve) What is it this time...

Silve: (grimaces) why ya always blaming me!? SHEESH!!!

Mikey: Hey, I think its cuz you liked turned the dude into a gal.

Amelia: Yes! You un-justly caused that Zel to become female! How could you!!!

Silve: HEY! (gags Amelia) It wasn't ME!!! It was NyteShadow!!!!

Dilgear: Nyte is one of your alter egos...

Amelia: (mumbles something through the gag)

Silve: (wraps a hand around the half-wolf's muzzle) C'm on, if I was responsible for everything my alter-egos did, then Zel (motions to the male Zel) would be blaming me for Comadreja and the 'balloon' incident...

Zel: What balloon incident?

Silve: (sweatdrop) never mind... that was someone else's Zel... hehehehehe

Everyone – Silve: (looks strangely at Silvernyte not wanting to know just what the 'balloon' incident was)

Don: Why are we here any ways?

Silve: It seems I got convinced to do a MSTing... (hides from the others' glares behind Zel and Dilgear) Hey! Blame it on my friends! They pushed me into this... why does everyone always blame the sweet innocent werewolf?

Dilgear: Yup... they always find a way to blame the werewolves... (suddenly gets a Silvernyte latched around him)

Silve: YOU'RE STANDING UP FOR ME!!!

Zel: Hey! I thought I was the one you wanted to hang on!

Mikey: Hehehe... looks like yer getting' jealous.

Zel: Am no... (gets cut off by Silve suddenly hanging on him and giving him a big kiss on the cheek)

Silve: Don't worry... you're still my favorite... and you have cuter ears... (chews on one ear softly so not to chip a tooth and Zel blushes) Well... it seems for our first fic we get a twisted one from the world of Ranma 1/2...

(a huge screen appears and the story flashes up on it)

A Dark fic by
Daemon Ross

Zel: Dark... does that mean we should get poor, innocent Amelia out of here (hoping to get rid of the princess)

Silve: Sorry... I will keep her gagged most of the time though since I like ya so much!

Zel: (sigh)

The Dark Side of Mousse

FemZel: This is a bout a bad hair day?

-------*( 2 )*-----------

Dilgear: "This fanfic rates 2 stars on the Great Fanfic Rating System"

Silve: heh... well... this is part two... just be glad even I'm not evil enough to subject you to part one... part one was bad enough to scare ME!!

"I beat you Shampoo......Wo I ne"

Mikey: (looks confused) what the heck is that about? He beat a bottle of shampoo?

Silve: (shudders) it has to do with scary part one... Shampoo is an Amazon and has to marry any guy who beats her...

Mikey: so he got himself a chick? Cool!!

Dilgear: Not so good if you've read part one...

Zel: I thought she had you limited to what you could get to online?

Silve: (glares at Dilgear) if he found that... did he find... (gulp) the Werewolves in Suburbia site... (sees Dilgear blush and covers her face) Oh great... I wish I never found that site more than ever...

Don: what is that site anyway? (gives Silvernyte a funny look)

Silve: I was surfing a Werewolf webring one night... and came across that site... lets just say it had to do with pictures too twisted even for my tastes...

"Ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"

Silve: (Thinks what a great place for a scream... perfect to match everyone else's screams)

Shampoo woke up looking around her room as sweet rolled off Her body. First thing she noticed was that she was wearing cloths.

Zel: I sure hope so...

Mikey: What's wrong Stone Boy? Don't got the guts to see naked girls?

Silve: (sits back smirking then winks at Zel causing him to blush fiercely) Well...

second, her room was undisturbed. third her bombari's laid next to her like she put them every night before she went to sleep. Un deflated.

"bogus dream" she muttered

Silve: Oi, she has just the greatest speech pattern, doesn't she?

Shampoo then got up feeling sore form last nights work. looking around she put on her matching slippers and walked out of her room. entering the dinning area shampoo went over to the kitchen to make breakfast before the customers started coming. Walking in, she saw Mousse at the kitchen table. He was currently drinking coffee as he read the morning paper adoring his glass's.

Don: this guy needs grammar lessons... 'form' should be 'from', 'nights' should be 'night's'...

Zel: and the second Shampoo isn't capitalized.

Silve: what can you expect from fanfic writers that write this twisted kinda stuff?

Everyone – Silve: (looks at her with a 'just look who's talking' expression)

Silve: (razz!!)

"Stupid Mousse!"

Mousse spite out some coffee all over the table and the news paper. hearing Shampoo's yell's. Composing him self he turned to Shampoo who couldn't help but chuckle a bet

Dilgear: so he 'spite' out some coffee... shouldn't that be 'spit'?

Amelia: (nods and mumbles something unintelligible through the gag)

"What did I do now Shampoo?" He asked half wyning half annoyed

FemZel: Oh great... a whiny guy...

Silve: (nods then adds sarcastically) Just gotta love that whine...

"Stupid,...You can't read in Japanese!".

Turning back to the now wet news paper he started to wipe it off. "At lest I can speak in Japanese" He muttered.

Zel: newspaper is one word... sheesh...

"What was that!"

Mikey: He shoots, he scores! BURN BABY! BURN!

Everyone – Mikey: (backs away from Mikey)

Mikey: What??

"Nothing" he quickly replied.

Silve: wimp...

She gave as smile as she walked to the counter and poured her self some coffee.

Same stupid old Mousse.

Zel: gotta love all the different ways to indicate thoughts...

Don: Wouldn't it just be easier to use Italics?

Silve: Yeah, but that takes more work, and requires they do more than just write it on notepad and upload a text file... I should know... I'm too lazy to do that myself.

Mikey: She admits it!!! The world is gonna end!!!

Silve: shuddap!

picking up her mug from the counter she spied a letter.

bringing the mug to her lips, she bent over getting a closer look.

The mug hit the floor shattering spilling coffee over her feet. As shampoo's shaking hands dropped it.

Silve: Gods I hate how some 'writers' can't write for dust... that should be one stinking paragraph!!

Zel and Dilgear: you gotta learn to calm down...

Silve: (sigh) I know... (razz!!)

September 23, 98.
3245 Raven loft.
NM. 2341-56734
Cat cafe

Dear Mousse

We cordially invite you to the Ranma Saotome, Akane Tendo Wedding this Friday night from six to nine. Place is at the Tendo Dojo.

P..S - Also Remember not to tell any of the other fiancee's ESPECIALLY! Shampoo.

Sincerely
Ranma & Akane.

Mikey: "any of the other fiancee's"? That stud!

Everyone – Mikey: (tosses assorted objects in Mikey's direction)

Mikey: HEY! OW! THAT HURTS!!!

it was dated yesterday

Shampoo turned to Mousse who was grinning.

"who's stupid?"

Silve: together everyone!

Everyone: "The writer!!!!"

Silve: Very good!!

fin

Zel: (hopeful look) Its done?

Silve: No such luck... now we got the notes!!!!

Don: great... more lack of intelligence and proof of just how bad a writer the author is...

(More Notes)

Happy ending Huh! I told you it was an happy ending. I just didn't say for who. Which one of you would tell me that Ranma and Akane aren't Happy?

Everyone: sicko!!

Silve: Okay... lets get this moving... NEXT PART!!!

(Now here is some Stuff that I decided to leave left out.)

Dilgear: But you still had the bad taste to put in the notes...

Silve: some peeps just don't know how to leave well enough alone... like everyone really wants a peek into their twisted little brains...

Mikey: Then why do you write?

Silve: (bashes the Turtle) Hey! I write good stuff... everyone asks me to write more!!!!

Things that didn't make the cut on the editing room floor.

* * * * *

Dilgear: what were the critics on when they read this part?

Silve: YEAH! I WANT SOME!!!!!

Shampoo dropped the card not believing what she read. "It was a dream....wasn't it?" she mumbled to her self. Looking at the card on the ground she read the date. it was yesterday.

Silve: recap time!!!

Don: she found the card and now can't believe what really happened... what did happen anyway?

Dilgear: You don't want to know...

"Mousse" she said looking at the table slowly. she couldn't see the table, for Mousse was currently standing in front of her his foot on the letter. grinding it to the ground with his heel.

"Cologne won't be back until next mouth" Mousse said staring at Shampoo intently transfixed on her face."

Don: Great names... you'd think they could come up with something original...

Silve: can't blame the writer for that... they're not original characters...

Zel: and how can someone be back next mouth?

Silve: that reminds me... I gotta spell check my stuff soon... heh heh

(Lines that were rejected from this fanfic)

1) She couldn't see the table, for Mousse was currently standing in front of her his foot on the letter.

"Yes Shampoo it was all a dream wooooooo."

FemZel: Great line...

Silve: no wonder it was rejected...

Zel: Unfortunately it was still put in the notes...

Amelia: (mumbles and nods, still gaged)

Mousse waved his hands around in front of her giving off Ghost sounds. as twilight zone music played in the background. Grabbing Shampoo, Mousse leaded as the two danced the mash potato. then the twist, followed by the cabbage patch....... till they died.

Silve: (puts on some music) C'm on!!! LET'S ALL DANCE!! Everybody dance now!

Don: that was a bad joke...

Silve: well DUH!!! What else would I grace a bad fanfic with!!!

* * *

A group of people gathered out side as rain fell on two caskets that sat next to there graves. One by three, people walked by wearing all black who placed flowers on them

Mikey: Whoo hoo!! They're dead! We can end this thing!

Silve: guess again...

A preacher cleared his throat and started to speak, "Where gathered here to morn the death of these two people. Mousse and Shampoo. That reminds me I need to gets some before going home, aham, any ways, blah blah blahblahblaa"

Don: great eulogy...

Silve: yeah, such a very honorable way to mark the passage of friends...

Cologne Stared at the two as the preacher rambled on. She felt grief for the two, she knew people who died that this way. It was never pretty.

Silve: Together!!

Everyone: "and neither is this fanfic!!!"

Silve: very good!

Ranma let tears freely flow down his cheeks. He was going to miss her food.

Dilgear: just because now he'll have to eat Akane's cooking...

Akane let out a sigh. "And right before I was going to let her become one of Ranma's mistresses." "Oh well"

Mikey: that Ranma must be some STUD!

FemZel: maybe you should take some lessons from him...

Silve: heh

Shampoo and Mousse then popped out of their caskets making the people around them back away. Both then grabbed each other in the tango passion and stared to dance again singing in unison.

"Cant...stop....doing..the. Monkey!"

Silve: this is insane... now prepare for more insanity!!! More obnoxious insanity...

Then the two brought there hands over there heads fingers apart as Michael Jackson's thriller music played out in the back ground.

(A SD Michael Jackson with backup singers and dancers appears and starts singing and dancing)

Silve: (sweatdrop) oh-kee.... BEGONE! I BANISH THEE!!! (sighs as Michael Jackson and crew vanish)

Zel: Can you do that to Amelia too?

Amelia (squeals)

tramping around the two started to sing

"I'm going to make love!,
even when I'm dead.
my body might be cold,
but its always hot in my bed.
Make love!
Oh don't you be afraid,
just because my heart an't beatting,
it don't mean you wont get laid."

in unison they both finished screaming out grabbing there crouch.

tell they died.......Again

everyone: (sweatdrops)

Silve: that was...

Don: Strange...

Dilgear: unusual...

Zel: twisted...

FemZel: sick...

Mikey: ROCK ON!!!!

Everyone – Mikey: (stares at Mikey)

fin

Zel: is it over NOW?

Silve: Nope...

I'm a very very sick puppy. no... Hey, what can I say, I'm sick, I need help.

Silve: now he states the obvious... everyone...

Everyone: THEN GET HELP!!!

Sorry you had to read that but I thought you needed to be cheered up. After reading that dark fic. I do good job..yes.

Zel: that was supposed to cheer us up??

"But I must say that all my stories aren't this bad. there worse."

Everyone: (latching onto Silve) Thanks for not making us read the first!!!!!!

(Dialogue that was omitted)

1) "Mousse, why you such stupid Fuck?"

Silve: now THAT is a bad line...

(And the Quote of the fic is?)

Silve: like we care...

"A truly wise man never plays leap frog with a Unicorn."

Take it from ME, it's not fun!

Zel: are you sure this guy isn't related to Xellos?

Silve: who can say...

.........

..........

Zel: its over?

Silve: yup... you all have your freedom back... for now... (evil grin)

Amelia: (mumbles because she's still gagged and everyone wanders off leaving her that way)


Fanfiction