Episode 1: TRAP! Invasion of Gorrigins Island


The forces were gathered. Now it was time to begin the invasion. That is, if she could get this @#$@#%$ portal to work!


Peaceful. Extremely Peaceful. To peaceful Lina thought to her self. It is only this peaceful if a disaster is about to happen. Better find it before it found her.


"There! Done! Get up, were going now!"

"We're up."

"Through the portal." the inversed passed through the portal "and with this attack, the inverse war will begin!" The evil, flat-chested, red hair girl stepped thr.. AHHH! NO, DON'T! "FIREBALL"...The narrator lies smoking on the ground as the red haired woman stepped through the portal.


"This is strange." Lina said, as she watched the portal. She did not notice D-Gourry walk up behind her and knock her out.


Gourrigan jumped. "Did anyone hear that?!"

"Huh?" Amelia

"Hear What?" Firia

"Did not hear a thing" Zel

"Nope" Rezo

"Go fish" Naga

"Sore wa himitsu desu." Xellos

"XELLOS!" all

Firia hits Xellos with her mace

"Well I heard something." Gourrigan heads out off the hut and in to the jungle.

"Hey! Look at Gorrigans hand!" Amelia holds up Gorrigans hand of 8 cards. It has all 4 aces and all 4 kings.

"I thought he knew how to play this game. Anyone for strip poker?" Rezo

"I'm in" Amelia

"Me to." Xellos

"I'm going to my hut." Firia

"I'm going to get some food." Naga

"There is nothing better to do" Zel shrugs.

"5 card draw, ace wild." Rezo deals the cards out


Gourrigan approaches the Portal. He stops to study it for a moment, then loses interest in it, walks away, and falls into a deep pit.


Where is he Sylpheil thought to herself. He couldn't have gone far. "GORRIGAN! WHERE ARE YOU!"

"Down here, to your left." Gourrigan

"There you are. Here, I'll help you out." Sylpheil

"Both of you?" Gourrigan

"Both of me?" Sylpheil turns around and sees her dark self about to punch her. Then all goes black.


"She's Good." Zel has only his Boxers on.

"Very Good." Rezo has only his pants on.

"Who would have known." Xellos is also only wearing his pants.

"Royal flush. Read and weep boys..." Amelia has not lost a single piece of clothing. And the clothing she has won is in a large pile behind her

"4 of a kind" Zel

"Shoot, only three of a kind." Rezo

"2 pair." Xellos

"I win. Pay up." Amelia

Rezo and Xellos add their pants to the pile.

"My deal! 7 card, deuces wild, queens high. My specialty." Amelia

"We're Doomed! " C-3PO

"Who are you and how did you get here?!" Rezo

"My name is C-3PO, a protocol droid, I am fluent in the cultures and Language of..." C-3PO

"Cut to the chase. how did you get here?" Xellos

"I don't know. Last I knew, I was traveling through hyperspace with my counterpart, R2-D2, and the next thing I knew I was here..... My counterpart! Sirs, Madam, you must help me find my counterpart R2-D2!" C-3PO

"This is our new mission! I, Amelia Wil Tesla Sailune, shall find you counter part and reunite you!" Small fireworks display explodes behind her.

"Is she always like this?" Oil drop (droid equivalent to a sweat drop) forms on C-3PO

"yes, and worse." Zel


"So your name is R2-D2?" Gourrigan.

"(Beep)-(Beep)-(Ping)-(whistle)-(hoot-whistle)" R2-D2

"Cool! My name is Gourry."

"(hoot-whistle)- (Ping)-(whistle)-(hoot-whistle)"

"Pleased to meet you to. So how did you get here?"

Conversation continue on for a while


Firia was laying on her cot reading Star Wars, A New Hope. she hears someone enter the hut and looks up. she sees her self raise her mace and hit her on her head. all goes black.


"His counter part has to be close by." Zangulus

"hey, maybe the noise Gourry heard was R2!" Amelia

"probably was. so let's search the jungle first. we should split up to cover more ground. 3PO, remain here while we search." Xellos. Everyone heads off in a different direction into the jungle.


(Slayers Logo at Top of screen. SD Lina is standing on left side of screen. SD dark-Lina standing on right side. The two notice each other. They simultaneous launch Fireballs at each other. The two Fireball collide mid-screen. Whole screen goes up in flames. Logo is black and the two Linas have been burnt to a crisp. The two blink. Logo collapses in to a pile of ash in the middle of the screen.)


Amelia walks into a clearing. She sees a naked Zel in the middle of it.

"Come to me, Amelia-chan" It says.

Amelia runs toward it...and runs in to a cliff face, knocking herself unconsuse.

"Idiot" D-Sylpheil says as she devolves the illusion. D-Gourry Pick the unconsuse Amelia up and carries her off.


C3PO stands in the hut, waiting for the others to return. he sees D-Firia enter

"Did you find him?" C3PO spies the device she is holding "No don't!" blue sparks fly from the device, and all goes black.


Zangulus and Martia, though they entered the jungle separate, soon rejoin each other and search together for R2. unfortunately, they fail to notice the Loop-rope-Tree trap, the most basic trap, till to late and are soon caught.


Naga pretends to go in the jungle to search but is rely going to the secret hot springs she discovered a few weeks ago. She enters the spring and immediately notice that something is different about it. as she ponders the difference the fumes from the hot spring slowly put Naga to sleep and she is captured.


The Rezo searches. as it searches, it enters the carefully devised trap that has been set for it. The cage closes behind it and it is Trapped. It mutters some words we can't repeat and starts to chant a spell. It is at this point that we shoot it with the tranquilizers and put it to sleep. we then Tag it for tracking and move it's temporary habitat.


Zel heard a loud bang somewhere to the right of him. he heads toward the sound, only to fall into the pit Gourry and R2 are trapped in.

"Gourrigan! and this is R2-D2, I assume!" Zel

"(Beep)-(hoot-whistle)-(Ping)" R2

"What?" Zel

"He said yes." Gourry

"You understand him!?!" Zel

"Yeah, don't you?" Gourry

"No. any way, Let me raywing us out of here." Zel

"(hoot-whistle)-(Ping)-(Beep)-(hoot-whistle)" R2

"I agree, we should surrender." Gourry

"What are you talking about?" Zel

"Them." Gourry points at the people standing at the edge of the pit. They are the Inverse and the are pointing some nasty looking devices at the three in the pit.

"Oh @$#%#$#@%#$%#%#!" Zel. The three put their hands up.


"I think this is a suitable emergency to call him." Xellos, hovering high above the island, takes out his Cell-Phone and hit the speed dial on it. a ringing phone is heard twice. then a click. A non-understandable voice is heard on the other end. "@#$@, he's out!" a beep is heard. "Hi, it's Xellos, big emergency at Gorrigans Island. Come Quick, Bye!" Xellos puts his cell-phone away. " I suppose your here to capture me?"

"Sore wa himitsu desu." D-Xellos, who is hovering in front of him.

"Typical, I'll come peacefully." Xellos


Nightmaria is the one who catches the message Xellos left. she knows Tecno was in a council meeting and wouldn't be home for weeks. She decided to go rescue them herself, for Xellos to ask for help, it had to be a big emergency. Besides, considering the relationship she had with L-Sama, she could probably help them more.


"We're Doomed!" C3PO

"Shut The @$%# up, You $!@$%!#@%#$%#@$%^$^#!!!!!" Lina yelled at the droid

The Gang had been stuck in the same, magic proof, room for the past two days and has not had anything to eat for slightly longer. Anger is not the best word to describe the atmosphere in the room.

"Lina, I just realized, you haven't cast magic at all in the past few Days, IT'S THAT TIME OF THE MONTH, isn't it?" Rezo says sarcastically.

"Shut the @#$!#$@#$@# up Rezo!" Lina

"It Is YOUR TIME OF THE MONTH, Lina!" Xellos wickedly.

"You are so Dead!" Lina attacks Rezo and Xellos. Big fight starts and soon all but R2 and C3PO are in it.

"R2, do some thing, we must stop them from fighting!" C3PO

"(hoot-whistle)" R2 extrudes his Zapper appendage ( the one he used to zap ewoks in ROTJ.). But, instead of a small electric bolt, It shoots a big, and I do mean Big bolt in to the Fight Cloud. the Fight cloud then explode. the smoke clears, and the combatant are charred. they collapse.

"R2, how did you do that?!" C3PO

"(beep)-(beep)" R2

"There is no such thing as magic!" C3PO.

Just then a portal opens and Nightmaria steps through.

"Everybody get up! I'm here to rescue you." Nightmaria. Groans of pain are heard.

"Maybe I should try a different strategy. THEIR IS FOOD THROUGH THE PORTAL!!" Nightmaria hears a whistling sound. she looks at where the gang was and finds they are gone. "That worked. Come along you two. Time to go." Nightmaria

R2 and C3PO step through the portal. Nightmaria follows. Portal closes. all goes black.


Episode 2   |   Fanfiction