Episode 1


meet Lorina Inverse, one of the Inverses, the most magicly adapt famly spread across the multiverse. she is 15 years old. she is shy, a little klutze at times, has red hair, blue eyes, and one is the most powerful sorsores on this world (But she dose to know it, she only thinks she is one of the most powerful sorsorese in tokyo). she gose to the Tokyo's wizard high school. she was, except for her inverse legacy, and avarage student there... okay, a little less than avarage... untill the fatefull day...


"Hey Lorina! How did you do on your test?" Molly.

Lorina sighs. "Not good. A thirty. Luna's going to be pissed."

"I got the perfect thing to get your mind off it. Lets go shopping! We can get some cheap magic gems there..." Molly smiles

"Improve them, then sell them to the suckers, I mean fellow students..." Lorina smiles

"...and have enough money to go on a shopping spree!" They finnish together.

"Lets Go!" Lorina runs off and Molly follows. Lorina trips and almost gose down, but recovers just in time. A few moments later, they round a conner and see a Red cat being totured by some kids.

"EXPLOSION ARRAY!!" Lorina yells and sends the kids, and the cat, flying. "Ops..." Lorina runs forward and tries to catch the cat... and it lands right on her head. Lorina gets up and picks the cat up. Molly peaks over Lorina's sholder.

"Hey look! It has a bandaid on its forhead!" Molly

"Dont worry kitty. I'll take it off." Lorina peals the bandaid of the cats forhead.

"Cool! It's got a cresent moon on it's forhead." Molly

"We probly could sell tickits to people to see it..." Lorina. Upon the word sell, the cat starts to squerm and wiggle free of Lorina's grip. It races of and then takes a look back. It then continues on it's way.

"Aww.. to bad." Molly shrugs and the continue on toward Molly's Mom's magic shop. fade out.


Molly's Mom's Magic Shop.

Dolphinite Phazes in. no one but Molly's Mom(MM), who is not relly MM, can see him.

"How is the plan going?"

"Great. In there greed for more magic, they buy our Items, which Drain them of all their natral magic. Such fools!" MM

"Good, keep it up and soon we will have enough" Dolphinite. Molly and Lorina enter store and aproach MM.

"as you wish, master" MM. Dolphinit phazes out.

"Hi mom!" Molly. Her mom jumps.

"Hi Dear, what are you and your freind doing here?" MM.

"Just came here to bye some cheap magic stones." Molly.

"Cheap Magic Stones! I won't hear of it! Only the best for my daughter and her freinds!" MM leads the two to a case containing magic wands.

"OOHH! a class two Fireball wand!" Lorina

"you Like! for you only, a thosand(1?) yen." MM

"A thosand yen!" Molly and Lorina chorus

"A THOSAND YEN!!" The crowd chorus. most of the people in the store crowd in Shouts of "It's mine!" and "No, MINE!" or just "MINE!" can be heard in the crowd. Molly and Lorina push their way out of the crowd.

"Molly, is your mom alright?" Lorian

"I'm not sure... She is usually more, uh, conservitive with money. I've never seen her like this befor." Molly

"Still, that is a class two wand..." Lorina glances at the clock. "OH SHIT! Luna is all ready going to be pissed about the test, and if I'm too, she'll kill me! gotta run! seya!" Lorina runs out the door.

"Bye!" Molly bites her lower lip in worry about her mom. Fade out.


Xellum is walking down the street. Lorina rounds the conner and they colide. both fall down. Lorina's test floats down between them.

Xellum grabs it as he gets back up.

"Now what do we have here?"

"Thats MINE!" Lorina tries to grab the test. Xellum holds heroff with one hand.

"A thirty! you truly are a meatball head!"

Lorina stops trying to get the test "What dose that mean!"

"Well, you look like you have meat ball in your hair and you have the brains of one! HA-ha-ha!"

"Why you... FIREBALL!" Lorina lobs a fireball at Xellum andhe is roasted. Lorina grabs the test out of his twiching hands. she continues runing toward home. "Creap!" she stops for a second "though he was kind of cute..." fade out

Fade in. Lorina's house.

Lorina runs in. she looks at the clock "Great! made it here on time." Luna (Yes! the Luna that is Linas big sister that one. but she is not Lorina's bis sister. Luna has acess to both continums. she is Lorina... well I'm going to let you figure that out... she is just not here big sister.) walks in.

"just in Time. How did you do on your test?" Luna

"Um, well, you see,.." Lorina

"Let me see it." Lorina bows her head and hands Luna the test "a thirty!" Lorina cringes "thats it, no allowance this week and you are grouded for a week. come strait home from school. now go to your room."

"Yes Luna." Lorina heads up the stairs. fade out.


Lorina is a sleep on her bed. Rezo appears at the window and jumps down onto Lorina's stomach. she dosn't wake up. he moves to near her ear.

"WAKE UP!" he yells in her ear. she mumbles something and rolls over, knocking Rezo off the bed. he scrambles to stay on the bed and scraches Lorina several times. Lorina screams and throws Rezo across the room.

"OW OW OW OW OW!" Lorina then cast a quick healing spell.

"good, you awake, now listen to me carfully.."

"That relly hurt you know!... wait, you can talk?" Lorina srairs at Rezo. "yes, I can. could you.. pay... atention... to.... me? why are you looking at me like that?..." Rezo backs away from Lorina into the conner.

"A talking cat. I could put on shows, or sell it to the Tokyo Sience instute, or..." Lorina's eyes gleam. suddenly Luna opens the door.

"you will not sell him! now shut up and listen to him!" Luna shuts the door.

"Ahhhh! or I could do what Luna says..." Lorina sits down on the bed. "so what do you want to tell me?"

"who was that?!?"

"her? that was Luna"

"Luna... LUNA INVERSE!!! HER!!!" Rezo has a panic look on his face.

"yhea."

"oh boy..." Rezo sweatdrops. "well any way, I came to tell you that a great evil is comeing.."

"so what. The cotys police mages wil handle it."

"no, they can't. the Evil feeds on magic. they could not stand befor it. the city will be helpless befor it's minons"

"what am I supose to do! I may be one of the most powerfull sosoreces in the city, but if it eats magic..."

"well.." Rezo dose a backflip and a broach appears. "put this on and say Giga Slayer Power."

"okay, but it sounds relly corny." she puts the broach on, throws her hnad up and yells. "GIGA SLAYER POWER!!" black and gold ribbons swirrl around her.(the same way the red ribbons swirll around Sailor moon) and when they clear, she is wearing a Sailor Fuka(looks like Smoon, but has the neck and the edge of the skirt have a thin band of gold. there is a simmaler black band at the edges of the gloves and boots.) "No Way! this is cool!"

"you are now Sailor Giga, sworn enemy of evil."

Mollys voice is heard faintly"Ahh! no! someone help me!"

""That was molly!" Lorina

"yes, she was being attacked by the Negaverse! you are the only one who can save her and the others!" Rezo

"Do I have to?"

Luna opens the door and puts her head in. she and Rezo chours "YES!" Lorina shighs "all right lets go." she jumps out the window. Rezo follows.

fade out.


Molly's Mom's Magic shop...

what appears to be mollys mom walks toward Molly, Morphs into a Monster as she walks. "Now your magic is MINE!" Molly faints. The monster bends over to drain Molly.

"Stop Right There!" Pan to doorway.

"Who the F$ck are you!" Monster

"uh.. I am Sailor Giga! I fight for Truth, Love, And Justice! On behalf of the Moon! I shall Punish Thee! That sounds Relly Corny! I got to think of something better." SG

"You Might not live that long!" The monster charges SG and slams her into a wall.

"OW That hurt! FIREBALL!" SG's spell is absorbed by the monster. "AHHH! NO I WANT TO GO HOME!"

Rezo, from behind the piller next to SG "You cant! or the Earth is doomed!" "Now your magic is mine!" the monster steps toward SG, but a Purple rose strikes the ground in frount of it. Pan up to Window.

"Dont Despair Sailor Giga! Trust in your power!"

"Sailor Giga! Throw your Tiara and Yell SLAYER TIARA MAGIC!" Rezo

"All right! SLAYER TIARA MAGIC!!" SG throws her Tiara and, well you know the graphics. monster dystroyed.

"Nice, but now I must Depart..."

"Wait! Who are you!" SG

"Sore Wa.. Himitsu Desu" Mazoko Mask fades out.

"what a hunk, and wystirous to" SG has heatrs for Eyes. "Now, what do I get for a reward?"

"you don't, now lets get out of here!" Rezo runs out of store.

"Awww..." SG follows. fade out.


At the school...

Molly "Me and My mom had the strangest dream last night. A monster attacked use and a butiful Female warior saved us!"

Student#1 "Me to!"

Student#2 "Same with me, isn't that strange?"

Molly "Lorina, what do you think?"

Lorina has her head on her desk "Yhea what ever" she yawns "Now leave me alone, I was up late last night and didn't get much sleep." she close her eyes "and didn't even get paid for it..." and she is asleep. fade out.


Episode 2   |   Fanfiction